Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The stock market announces the launch of the circulation of national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq

yota691

2 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

.then the RV happens..say at 2 to 1.....will the banks be able to turn the one billion dollar bond(s) into 2 billion dollars?????

anyone see where I am going?

Not Quite - It Won't Be The Banks Making Out ! ;)

Adam Has Said In The Past That It Behooves Iraq To Borrow Us Dollars Now And Then Repay It Later With A Higher Valued Dinar ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

At least someone would be making out.  Hell I would make out with Luigi if it helped the RV go faster.

Be Sure U Give Him A Mint - He Was Smooching The Goat In The Rumor Section This Morning ! :o 

• Upvote 6

Thanks Thug- and for everyone sharing their perception of this post. The timing certainly fits- and I completely agree, these banks 'don't mess around' and are the world' largest institutions in international personal and corporate banking. Combine this with the Deloitte and Touche article about taxation in Iraq and it looks like Iraa is going to

be 'open for business' very soon. I am curious about the MasterCard posts as of late and how the details behind this bond will come out. Go RV - it's not a day too soon from my perspective- assuming the work's been done behind the DVD es this may come to light soon as the days that lapse are literally going to be lost interest money to these institutions. So maybe august 1st - if not before - for the sake of 'accounting simplicity.'

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, presence said:

Combine this with the Deloitte and Touche article about taxation in Iraq and it looks like Iraa is going to be 'open for business' very soon.

U Mean This Article - And Iraq Will Absolutely Be 'Open For Business' ! :soon: 

On 7/7/2017 at 1:44 PM, DinarThug said:

New Guide to Doing Business in Iraq

July 7, 2017 

Deloitte Middle East (DME) has launched a guide to doing businesss in Iraq.
The Doing business guide –  Understanding Iraq’s tax position addresses the key tax considerations for doing business in Iraq, alongside key economic, industry and market drivers which impact starting up a business there.

The complexity of tax compliance in Iraq has grown in recent years; and as Iraq is mainly dependent on oil for revenues, the drop in oil prices is having a significant effect on the investment market in Iraq.

The report discusses the following topics:

• The macro-environmental perspective of Iraq
  • Key industries and economic drivers
  • Indicators and procedures for starting a business in Iraq
  • ‘Trading with’ versus ‘trading in’ Iraq
  • Taxation in Iraq (including administration, taxable income, withholding tax, employment tax, corporate and indirect taxes)

The report can be downloaded here.

(Source: Deloitte)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.c.....s-in-iraq/

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

ok so the banks buy the bonds for 1 billion...then Iraq RVs ...the bonds are now worth 2 billion. (with a 2 to 1 RV)

Banks are always looking to make money ALWAYS. why else would they buy bonds for 1 billion.....unless they were gonna get theirs on the back side. They sure are not doing it to Help Iraq out of the goodness of their heart....they have no heart...all about making money

totally agreed :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, presence said:

I am curious about the MasterCard posts as of late

Well U May Need To Learn How To Stagger - But U Should Probably Try To Follow Our DV Pub Crawl Between Here And The Rumor Section ! :cheesehead: 

On 7/17/2017 at 6:43 PM, DinarThug said:

7-17-2017   Intel Guru Frank26    [Do you know when the MasterCard message was added to the Rafidain bank website?]  

YESTERDAY.  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

ok so the banks buy the bonds for 1 billion...then Iraq RVs ...the bonds are now worth 2 billion. (with a 2 to 1 RV)

Banks are always looking to make money ALWAYS. why else would they buy bonds for 1 billion.....unless they were gonna get theirs on the back side. They sure are not doing it to Help Iraq out of the goodness of their heart....they have no heart...all about making money

This is a US Dollar denominated  bond.

:)

• Upvote 3

Thanks again Thug's -

I appreciate the quick answer to my MasterCard curiosity. I  won't have any problem staggering - I look forward to some overdue gin - it's been a long while but it got me through high school and college (and even 2 Mardi Gras- which I miss immensely- and hope to be at soon) - Go RV!!!

ps- if ever there was a time for Frank to be right this is it!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to The stock market announces the launch of the circulation of national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq