Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ONE GARDEN, TWO TREES

MyLadiesDaddy

THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE

The making of God's JEWELS

One of the most common misconceptions in the Laodicean Church of today is that all one needs to do to be, "Raptured", is give their life to Jesus.

This is only partially true. 

Salvation is only the beginning of faith. 

One must prepare themselves to be the Bride of Christ.

And the most concise and most perfect description of this can be found in the last of the Great Ancient Profits.

Malachi 3 and 4

The Book of Remembrance

16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,

and a book of remembrance was written before him

for them that feared the LORD,

and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts,

in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them,

as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

It is called, "The Book of Remembrance".

And in it we will  find those that God will, "SPARE", His Bride from the wrath of His Judgement.

Here in Malachi we see that there are certain qualifications that one MUST meet to be written in this book. 

The first being 

THE FEAR OF THE LORD.

This is not just a, "reverential", fear that is wrongly thought today, but an actual fear of God in knowing who He is and who you are in relation to Him.

The second qualification is

TO SPEAK OFTEN ONE TO ANOTHER.

And what do you think that they are speaking often about?

GOD.

That's right, if you want to be found in the Book of Remembrance then your love for the Lord will be so strong that you would rather talk about Jesus 

Than anything else.

A lot of people get so upset with me in that I am always introducing Jesus into all that I write and say. Yet it seems that is a major qualification to

Being the Bride of Christ.

And we see that the Third qualification to being written in the Book of Remembrance is

THINKING ABOUT JESUS.

Now that is something that few Christians today do. We get so distracted with all the fruits of the, "Tree of Science", that we seldom think about our beloved 

LORD. 

Except on Sunday, of course. Then for one hour we make a show of how much we love God. 

But God is not mocked and he is watching. He knows our hearts and he knows our thoughts. And if you're not thinking about Jesus

ALL THE TIME

then you are 

NOT GOING TO BE IN THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE.

I understand that this is an hard thing to accept, but I didn't make the rules. I am only the voice of one crying in the wilderness,

Prepare ye the way of the Lord. 

And we see also in Malachi what will become of those that have come before the Lord with the right heart and passion so as to be His Bride.

Now what do you suppose that God is going to, "SPARE", them from?

Let us notice that God said,

"WHEN I MAKE UP MY JEWELS"

We clearly see in the very next verse that the Lord is talking about the Rapture of the Bride of Christ in that he tells us how 

Then shall ye return

Return from what?

Hows about return from the, "MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB".

But that is not all that has happened here. God said that He will, "MAKE UP", His Jewels. And I've something of the Holy Spirit about that action.

About how God will make His Jewels.

Revelation 19:7-8

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come,

and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Remember Matthew 6:33

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;

And do you remember 

Genesis 2:24

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife:

and they shall be one flesh.

For those that have, "prepared", themselves to be, "The Bride of Christ", who have "Spoken to each other" all the time about the Lord their God

And have "Thought about His name", as much as you would about the spouse whom you loved on the earth

God will take you up at the "Great and Dreadful day of the Lord" and will spare you from the wrath that is to come.

God will bring you to the "Marriage Supper of the Lamb" and will then consecrate the Marriage by wrapping His Bride in 

White Robes of the Righteousness of God , which is actually the Holy Fire of God Almighty.

THUS THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE.

ONE WITH GOD ALMIGHTY.

And then after the "Great Tribulation" they shall return to be Rulers and Judges with the Lord their God 

Malachi 3:18

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

You can deny this all you want, you can say to yourselves all the day long that, "I am saved and that is all that I need to be the Bride of Christ".

But you will have made the biggest mistake of your existence. Because that is NOT what the word of God shows us.

We MUST love Jesus with all our heart and we MUST seek His Kingdom with all our passion.

We MUST flee from all fornication and all lust of the flesh, as Malachi tells us in the last part of chapter 4 that we are to remember the 

Law of Moses.

And as we look more into Malachi we see something else that will happen on the day that God will take up His Jewels. 

Malachi 4:1

1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 

Matthew 24:27

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Isaiah 26:11

11 Lord, your hand is lifted high,

but they do not see it.

Let them see your zeal for your people and be put to shame;

let the fire reserved for your enemies consume them.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God,

and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Peter 3: 10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;

in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,

and the elements shall melt with fervent heat,

the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

ARE YA GETTIN THE PICTURE HERE? 

But, again Malachi drew this picture even more perfectly than they all.

Malachi 4:2-3

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet

in the day that I shall do this,

saith the LORD of hosts.

"Ashes under the soles of your feet"

Well when you consider that at the Rapture of the Bride of Christ we will be with the Lord in the clouds { 1 Thessalonians 4:17 }

then all the earth, that is to say God's "FOOTSTOOL" will be under the soles of our feet. 

And that a Firestorm of Lightning will be going on at that day.

We just saw that, " In the day", that God shall take up His Bride, His "JEWELS", that he will destroy the earth by fire. 

And this is 

JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIBULATION. 

Seeing then how great and destructive the "Day of the Lord" shall be, how is it that we will not believe the ENTIRE 

Word of God?

For I testify unto you all now, that no person that changes the meanings of the Holy Bible to fit their agenda will be the Bride of Christ. 

No persons that does not believe the ENTIRE Word of God as it is written will become God's "JEWELS".

Only those that have given God all the passion that God gave us through Christ Jesus our Blessed 

Lord and Savior will escape the wrath that is to come. 

Now you have seen the vision that the Lord God has given unto me. 

Now you know what is to come. 

Now you know how that you can escape this day as the Holy Word of God say's you can.

I BEG OF YOU ALL 

TAKE THIS TO GOD IN FERVENT PRAYER. 

Ask God to create within your hearts the passion and the true desire to be His Bride. 

Ask God to help you this day to overcome the world.

Because while we know not the hour of His coming 

We know of a certainty that it is not long away. 

• Upvote 3

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 4:31 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE

The making of God's JEWELS

One of the most common misconceptions in the Laodicean Church of today is that all one needs to do to be, "Raptured", is give their life to Jesus.

This is only partially true. 

Salvation is only the beginning of faith. 

One must prepare themselves to be the Bride of Christ.

And the most concise and most perfect description of this can be found in the last of the Great Ancient Profits.

Malachi 3 and 4

The Book of Remembrance

16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,

and a book of remembrance was written before him

for them that feared the LORD,

and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts,

as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

It is called, "The Book of Remembrance".

And in it we will  find those that God will, "SPARE", His Bride from the wrath of His Judgement.

Here in Malachi we see that there are certain qualifications that one MUST meet to be written in this book. 

The first being 

THE FEAR OF THE LORD.

This is not just a, "reverential", fear that is wrongly thought today, but an actual fear of God in knowing who He is and who you are in relation to Him.

The second qualification is

TO SPEAK OFTEN ONE TO ANOTHER.

And what do you think that they are speaking often about?

GOD.

That's right, if you want to be found in the Book of Remembrance then your love for the Lord will be so strong that you would rather talk about Jesus 

Than anything else.

A lot of people get so upset with me in that I am always introducing Jesus into all that I write and say. Yet it seems that is a major qualification to

Being the Bride of Christ.

And we see that the Third qualification to being written in the Book of Remembrance is

THINKING ABOUT JESUS.

Now that is something that few Christians today do. We get so distracted with all the fruits of the, "Tree of Science", that we seldom think about our beloved 

LORD. 

Except on Sunday, of course. Then for one hour we make a show of how much we love God. 

But God is not mocked and he is watching. He knows our hearts and he knows our thoughts. And if you're not thinking about Jesus

ALL THE TIME

then you are 

NOT GOING TO BE IN THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE.

I understand that this is an hard thing to accept, but I didn't make the rules. I am only the voice of one crying in the wilderness,

Prepare ye the way of the Lord. 

And we see also in Malachi what will become of those that have come before the Lord with the right heart and passion so as to be His Bride.

Now what do you suppose that God is going to, "SPARE", them from?

Let us notice that God said,

"WHEN I MAKE UP MY JEWELS"

We clearly see in the very next verse that the Lord is talking about the Rapture of the Bride of Christ in that he tells us how 

Then shall ye return

Return from what?

Hows about return from the, "MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB".

But that is not all that has happened here. God said that He will, "MAKE UP", His Jewels. And I've something of the Holy Spirit about that action.

About how God will make His Jewels.

Revelation 19:7-8

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come,

and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Remember Matthew 6:33

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;

And do you remember 

Genesis 2:24

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife:

and they shall be one flesh.

For those that have, "prepared", themselves to be, "The Bride of Christ", who have "Spoken to each other" all the time about the Lord their God

And have "Thought about His name", as much as you would about the spouse whom you loved on the earth

God will take you up at the "Great and Dreadful day of the Lord" and will spare you from the wrath that is to come.

God will bring you to the "Marriage Supper of the Lamb" and will then consecrate the Marriage by wrapping His Bride in 

White Robes of the Righteousness of God , which is actually the Holy Fire of God Almighty.

THUS THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE.

ONE WITH GOD ALMIGHTY.

And then after the "Great Tribulation" they shall return to be Rulers and Judges with the Lord their God 

Malachi 3:18

You can deny this all you want, you can say to yourselves all the day long that, "I am saved and that is all that I need to be the Bride of Christ".

But you will have made the biggest mistake of your existence. Because that is NOT what the word of God shows us.

We MUST love Jesus with all our heart and we MUST seek His Kingdom with all our passion.

We MUST flee from all fornication and all lust of the flesh, as Malachi tells us in the last part of chapter 4 that we are to remember the 

Law of Moses.

And as we look more into Malachi we see something else that will happen on the day that God will take up His Jewels. 

Malachi 4:1

1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 

Matthew 24:27

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Isaiah 26:11

11 Lord, your hand is lifted high,

but they do not see it.

Let them see your zeal for your people and be put to shame;

let the fire reserved for your enemies consume them.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God,

and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Peter 3: 10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;

in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,

and the elements shall melt with fervent heat,

the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

ARE YA GETTIN THE PICTURE HERE? 

But, again Malachi drew this picture even more perfectly than they all.

Malachi 4:2-3

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet

in the day that I shall do this,

saith the LORD of hosts.

"Ashes under the soles of your feet"

Well when you consider that at the Rapture of the Bride of Christ we will be with the Lord in the clouds { 1 Thessalonians 4:17 }

then all the earth, that is to say God's "FOOTSTOOL" will be under the soles of our feet. 

And that a Firestorm of Lightning will be going on at that day.

We just saw that, " In the day", that God shall take up His Bride, His "JEWELS", that he will destroy the earth by fire. 

And this is 

JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIBULATION. 

Seeing then how great and destructive the "Day of the Lord" shall be, how is it that we will not believe the ENTIRE 

Word of God?

For I testify unto you all now, that no person that changes the meanings of the Holy Bible to fit their agenda will be the Bride of Christ. 

No persons that does not believe the ENTIRE Word of God as it is written will become God's "JEWELS".

Only those that have given God all the passion that God gave us through Christ Jesus our Blessed 

Lord and Savior will escape the wrath that is to come. 

Now you have seen the vision that the Lord God has given unto me. 

Now you know what is to come. 

Now you know how that you can escape this day as the Holy Word of God say's you can.

I BEG OF YOU ALL 

TAKE THIS TO GOD IN FERVENT PRAYER. 

Ask God to create within your hearts the passion and the true desire to be His Bride. 

Ask God to help you this day to overcome the world.

Because while we know not the hour of His coming 

We know of a certainty that it is not long away. 

Many will be called but few will be chosen and each day we are given another reminder that although we do not know the hour we must be prepared in our own minds and hearts always  ... Thank you LGD

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Many will be called but few will be chosen and each day we are given another reminder that although we do not know the hour we must be prepared in our own minds and hearts always  ... Thank you LGD

Jesus’ statement that “there are many invited, but few chosen” does not indicate that the majority of those who are anointed would prove unfaithful and have to be replaced. The “many” Jesus referred to were the millions of persons forming the Jewish nation to whom God’s “invitation” first went and from among whom only a few, comparatively speaking, were chosen as joint heirs with Christ.—Matt. 22:14.

Jesus concludes his illustration by saying: “For there are many invited, but few chosen.” Yes, there were many invited from the nation of Israel to become members of Christ’s bride (spiritual Israel), but only a few natural Israelites were chosen. Most of the 144,000 guests who receive the heavenly reward prove to be non-Israelites. Matthew 22:1-14; Exodus 19:1-6; Revelation 14:1-3.

The man without a marriage garment pictures imitation Christians of Christendom. God has never recognized these as having the proper identification as spiritual Israelites. God never did anoint them with holy spirit as Kingdom heirs. So they are thrown outside into (spiritual) darkness.

7 minutes ago, Fly said:

Jesus’ statement that “there are many invited, but few chosen” does not indicate that the majority of those who are anointed would prove unfaithful and have to be replaced. The “many” Jesus referred to were the millions of persons forming the Jewish nation to whom God’s “invitation” first went and from among whom only a few, comparatively speaking, were chosen as joint heirs with Christ.—Matt. 22:14.

Jesus concludes his illustration by saying: “For there are many invited, but few chosen.” Yes, there were many invited from the nation of Israel to become members of Christ’s bride (spiritual Israel), but only a few natural Israelites were chosen. Most of the 144,000 guests who receive the heavenly reward prove to be non-Israelites. Matthew 22:1-14; Exodus 19:1-6; Revelation 14:1-3.

The man without a marriage garment pictures imitation Christians of Christendom. God has never recognized these as having the proper identification as spiritual Israelites. God never did anoint them with holy spirit as Kingdom heirs. So they are thrown outside into (spiritual) darkness.

AMAZING

On 9/28/2017 at 6:21 PM, NoviceInvestor said:

In your own heart and your own beliefs .. Be Prepared ...

Heart;

Learn more; the scriptural usage of the heart: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001948

Although perfect, Adam let his heart be enticed; Adam chose his love for creation, over his love for the Creator, Swayed likely by strong emotions, Adam, by his actions (will) demonstrate his beliefs founded on a lie, rejecting the truth and turned away from God. (See Jas 1:14, 15.) Consequently, all humans, the offspring of fallen Adam, have been conceived in sin and brought forth in error. (Ps 51:5) After the Flood, God said regarding sinful mankind in general: “The inclination of the heart of man is bad from his youth up.”—Ge 8:21.

For one to remain in your own heart would be foolish. (Jer 17:9)―The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work. (2Tim 3:16)

God provided the bible in an act of love for mankind’s needed support, do you agree it would be foolish to not fallow the provided direction. (Pro 3:5)―“Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, And do not rely on your own understanding.

Beliefs;

Beliefs are many and often fueled by emotions, beliefs are commonly misconstrued as faith, the stronger the emotions the stronger the belief, the deeper the faith is believed to be.

My belief is simple and commonly available by God through the bible, founded on understanding, knowledge and personal relationship; God is Love.  

Beloved ones, let us continue loving one another, because love is from God, and everyone who loves has been born from God and knows God. Whoever does not love has not come to know God, because God is love. (1John 4:7,8)

On 9/1/2017 at 7:47 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

God is a fire

fire on this Earth is a representation of what God truly is. And we see this fire that is God

this simple fact about the actual physical nature of God is key if one is to understand

Promoting a belief God is a fire, is an attempt at making God something he’s not, stumbling any that fallow this belief (thinking).

God is not a fire, fire is an element…truth as well as spirit…are not elements!

Pay attention to the small qualifying word in the scripture `must´ for the action that fallows.

John 4:24God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.  

Jesus a perfect man, never threaten anyone to fallow him, should we expect anything less today?         

Be prepared; by taking appropriate actions, to “put on the complete suit of armor from God

Imagine the feeling of confidence that the Israelites must have had as they thought back on that pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night? It was evidence that “the angel of the true God” was guiding their journey. (Exodus 13:21, 22; 14:19) Today, we can have confidence that Jehovah is with his people to guide, protect, and deliver them. We can take to heart the promise: “[Jehovah] will not leave his loyal ones. To time indefinite they will certainly be guarded.” (Psalm 37:28) Never let us forget those mighty angelic forces that are backing God’s servants today. With their support, we can “stand firm and see the salvation of Jehovah.”—Exodus 14:13. Paul in his letter to the Ephesians. Admonishes us to “put on the complete suit of armor from God.” Will enable all of us to “stand firm” in the way of the truth!

Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts of the Devil; 12 because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. 13 For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God, so that you may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm.

14 Stand firm, therefore, with the belt of truth fastened around your waist, wearing the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having your feet shod in readiness to declare the good news of peace. 16 Besides all of this, take up the large shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the wicked one’s burning arrows. 17 Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word, (Eph 11-17)

“Put on the complete suit of armor from God” https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2004684

2 minutes ago, Fly said:

Promoting a belief God is a fire, is an attempt at making God something he’s not, stumbling any that fallow this belief (thinking).

God is not a fire, fire is an element…truth as well as spirit…are not elements!

Pay attention to the small qualifying word in the scripture `must´ for the action that fallows.

John 4:24God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.  

You actually got this somewhat correct. Except of course you totally missed my point. :lol:

Of course, "God is a Spirit", and they that worship him must do so ,"in Spirit and Truth", which is why I will ALWAYS FOLLOW MY HEART.

Because that is where God lives.

But alas we see that God is also a man. Jesus Christ. Deny that all you want at your own peril. 

1 Samuel 16:7 ESV 

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

God is many things as described in the Holy Bible. My point still stands. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

which is why I will ALWAYS FOLLOW MY HEART.

Because that is where God lives.

Really?  God lives in the heart?  Can you find me that verse?  Because I always read in the Bible that the throne of god...ya know, where he lives is in heaven, not human beings hearts.  How does he live in the heart with all those valves and arteries getting in the way?

Ephesians 3:14-21New International Version (NIV)

A Prayer for the Ephesians

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a]in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Footnotes:

1. Ephesians 3:15 The Greek for family (patria) is derived from the Greek for father (pater).
New International Version (NIV)

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Botzwana, please understand the only reason I am responding to Your overt denial of obvious Scripture is I believe the Holy Spirit is addressing You. I only say this as a human being since I believe HE is demonstrating HIS LOVE to You. Your behavior, in my opinion, is very similar to others who adamantly deny Jesus Christ as being God and Savior while being the only source of eternal salvation but then trustingly receiving Jesus Christ as their sole means of salvation because they finally give up and just receive HIM.

I do not know what You did or are doing but Your conscience appears to be incessantly gnawing at You. This is my opinion, and my opinion only, is I believe, "the worm that never dies" is the conscience tormenting an individual in the eternal existence apart from God (LOVE) while it was the individual's choice to reject the free gift of eternal salvation in Jesus Christ.

Please understand I am not trying to get You to believe what I believe but only to submit to what the Holy Spirit is telling You and for Jesus Christ's sake GET YOUR RELIEF!

Titus 2:11-14New International Version (NIV)

11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Hebrews 5:7-10New International Version (NIV)

During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him 10 and was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.

"Once made perfect" is expressly in reference to Jesus Christ experiencing what human beings experience on earth and never suggesting Jesus Christ had not been God or became God or was purified from sin because Jesus Christ never sinned.

This is the obedience referenced:

John 6:35-40 New International Version (NIV)

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me,but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

Isaiah 43:13 New International Version (NIV)

13     Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
No one can deliver out of my hand.
    When I act, who can reverse it?”

Isaiah 43:25 New International Version (NIV)

25 I, even I, am he who blots out
    your transgressions, for my own sake,
    and remembers your sins no more.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Botzwana said:

so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

Synopsis...you know that this is not literal right?  You do not have a miniature little Jesus Christ actually living in your heart?  He doesn´t have his lounge chair on your aorta while sipping on a martini right?  This is not literal.  It is like when I say I have the love of my wife in my heart.  She is in my heart.  Is that literal?  No, she is standing right beside me as I type this.  She is not living for REAL in my heart.  I hope you can understand the difference.

But since you posted that verse in defense of that I assume you do not understand the difference.

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Please understand I am not trying to get You to believe what I believe but only to submit to what the Holy Spirit is telling You and for Jesus Christ's sake GET YOUR RELIEF!

5 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Ya know.  I have heard it all.  I have talked to people about the Bible for years and have never come across someone that thinks a midget little Jesus actually lives inside their heart.  Synopsis.  You win.  I just...I cannot reason with a guy that actually believes that.  I once talked to a guy and showed him Genesis 11:1 which states the Earth continued to be of one language.  I asked the guy if he thought that was literal.  OR does the Earth represent the people that you know, actually had a language.  He point blank told me that the literal EARTH spoke and had a language.  I never thought I would run across another one of those until today.  

Wow just wow.

However I do appreciate your Dinar postings.  They make a lot of sense.

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

50 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Synopsis...you know that this is not literal right? 

First I'd like to thank Synopsis for attempting to show you the light that you so willingly refuse to see. 

He has far more patience than I do. 

Second I am going to say this one more time that it is truly sad that you think the way you do. By the time that you realize that you are wrong it will be far too late. But the thing that you missed the most with all your attempts to run me off and derail my post is that I was probably the one soul, person, here that truly wanted to be your friend. I am more Hispanic than I will ever be Anglo Saxon, and I understand your culture and you customs more than most. But you refuse to let anyone love you or to allow anyone inside of your heart. I have tried so much and have prayed so long for you and still you won't let anyone near. You are clearly miserable and lonely and all I wanted to do was be your friend. I beg of you reconsider your place in this world. God loves you and wants to  reveal himself to you. And he wants to lift you out from where you now exist. But you MUST ASK HIM TO HELP YOU. 

Know that I will be here waiting to be your REAL FRIEND whenever you really want one. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First I'd like to thank Synopsis for attempting to show you the light that you so willingly refuse to see. 

He has far more patience than I do. 

Second I am going to say this one more time that it is truly sad that you think the way you do. By the time that you realize that you are wrong it will be far too late. But the thing that you missed the most with all your attempts to run me off and derail my post is that I was probably the one soul, person, here that truly wanted to be your friend. I am more Hispanic than I will ever be Anglo Saxon, and I understand your culture and you customs more than most. But you refuse to let anyone love you or to allow anyone inside of your heart. I have tried so much and have prayed so long for you and still you won't let anyone near. You are clearly miserable and lonely and all I wanted to do was be your friend. I beg of you reconsider your place in this world. God loves you and wants to  reveal himself to you. And he wants to lift you out from where you now exist. But you MUST ASK HIM TO HELP YOU. 

Know that I will be here waiting to be your REAL FRIEND whenever you really want one. 

:twothumbs: LGD! Well said!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Botzwana said:

So I need to see the light that a microscopic Jesus is living in my heart.  He must have made a hammock out of your veins?  ...I see LGD that you support system" rel="">support this.  Wow.  I mean really wow.  I can´t believe no one else is speaking up on this.  

Every single Christian I have ever talked to KNOW this is figurative.  Not literal.  I cannot believe two grown men really believe this.  You know that face when a boxer gets the knockout blow?  How they look retarded?  That is my facial expression right now.  

My friends are not going to believe me when I tell them this story.

16 hours ago, Synopsis said:

1 Corinthians 2:6-16 New International Version (NIV)

God’s Wisdom Revealed by the Spirit

We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
    what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[a]
    the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us.13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.[b] 14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness,and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 15 The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments,16 for,

“Who has known the mind of the Lord
    so as to instruct him?”
[c]

But we have the mind of Christ.

Footnotes:

1. 1 Corinthians 2:9 Isaiah 64:4
  2. 1 Corinthians 2:13 Or Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual
  3. 1 Corinthians 2:16 Isaiah 40:13

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Um, yeah that is great.  Still doesn´t have anything to do with the new topic at hand.  That you believe a microscopic entity of Jesus Christ physically lives in your heart.  I have pointed out that when he says he dwells in our hearts it is figurative.  You seem to think it is literal.  Please tell everyone that you encounter that you believe that in person.  Remember the expression on their faces when you say it.  And be sure not to answer them.  Just post a scripture.  It sure does lead to good discussion when someone asks a question.

On 10/2/2017 at 2:58 PM, Synopsis said:

John 4:23-24 New International Version (NIV)

23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

John 3 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Teaches Nicodemus

Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]

“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.[d]

“How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[e] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness,so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.[g]

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Footnotes:

1. John 3:3 The Greek for again also means from above; also in verse 7.
  2. John 3:6 Or but spirit
  3. John 3:7 The Greek is plural.
  4. John 3:8 The Greek for Spirit is the same as that for wind.
  5. John 3:13 Some manuscripts Man, who is in heaven
  6. John 3:14 The Greek for lifted up also means exalted.
  7. John 3:15 Some interpreters end the quotation with verse 21.

1 Peter 1:3-5New International Version (NIV)

Praise to God for a Living Hope

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

Botzwana, I know You do not like me presenting Scripture as the sole basis for Spiritual understanding. However, it is only God The Holy Spirit that caused men to write the Scriptures while God The Holy Spirit residing in born again receivers and believers in Jesus Christ is the sole entity that helps men understand what God The Holy Spirit was saying when he caused men to write the Scriptures for others to read and understand.

I know this is shocking and confusing to the Tazer (Charles Taze Russell type adherents) people but is actually the case. Tazers are very fond of using entirely human incomplete, incoherent, and circular reasoning to completely divest themselves of the plain language and Spiritual Truth in Scripture. The Scripture I quoted in the last reference prior to Your last post is one reference to bear this out. This is why I don't debate You or others since it is useless to present the irrefutable Word Of God with intellectually FUBARed people. Scripture speaks for itself and is only understood by God The Holy Spirit. For Tazers to deny the Deity Of Jesus Christ, all souls will exist eternally and forever, and that there is actually Satan and his fallen angels cast to earth is beyond comprehension since these are clearly noted in Scriptures. You once quoted to me:

1 Peter 3:15-16 New International Version (NIV)

15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hopethat you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16 keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

Apart from presenting Scripture to You and others as the basis for what I believe, what of value do I have to present? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Why would anyone want to hear what I have to say compared to what God's Word says? I would hope people would go right to the Scriptures and forget about what I have to say since Scriptures are superior by far to what I have to say.

Revelation 12:10-12 New International Version (NIV)

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
    and the kingdom of our God,
    and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
    who accuses them before our God day and night,
    has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
    by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
    as to shrink from death.

12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
    and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
    because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
    because he knows that his time is short.”

Botzwana, Thank You for responding.

Your responses are clearly demonstrating my point.

The point being is some term is taken totally out of context and then subjected to a battery of nonsensical pre prescribed arguments to obscure the truth of what is being presented.

I honestly thought You would bite on my reference to FUBAR. People can construe that however but I mean it to say Fouled Up Beyond Any Repair. Any deference to another representation of this subtle nuance and building a prolific and nonsensical argument on it would demonstrate what You have been doing with plain Scripture. Why can't You accept Scripture as is?

Do You believe there is a place for Satan and his angels that Satan and his angels will dwell in for eternity? Scriptures teach that. So, what is the difference with the dead human soul? The dead human soul is a soul separated from Jesus Christ. If You look at the trail of Scriptures in the posts, You will see this clearly.

So, why do I post the Scriptures when they plainly state the point to the questions posed? Because Scriptures speak for themselves.

The other issue is You appear to like to argue. So why even post the Scriptures to Your questions or why even state a position? You appear not to accept what is stated any way but endlessly contest what is presented - especially the Scriptures. So, I suspect the Holy Spirit is dealing with You and You will not have rest until You yield to HIM by receiving Jesus Christ as Your Savior.

I have said it before and will say it again, "The eternal attributes of God are not revealed by the opposition of man's intellect under contest."

God The Holy Spirit is perfectly capable of speaking for HIMSELF since HE is the one who inspired men to write the Scriptures in the first place.

Ultimately, I do not believe what I (and others) are posting is the real issue here. As I mentioned earlier, I don't know what You did or what You are doing now that is gnawing at You now for You to be on Your incessant tirades. I know You can find Your peace in Jesus Christ as has been presented here. No amount of arguing with You is going to help reveal what HE is calling You to.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 1