Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: Negotiations With The State Of Kuwait To Resolve The File Of Compensation !

yota691

34 minutes ago, Texstorm said:
1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

on🙏🍀🍀

I recently got back from Punta Cana and if it RV's you can bet I'll be there awhile.

I'm in Punta Cana now. My wife and friends left last week but I had an ear infection and dr suggested I not fly so I didn't rupture ear drum.... So I'm at the end of week two and hoping I don't have to go back to the grind for too long before we see a change in the MCP of Iraq leading to what we hope is the promised land (RV)

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I'm in Punta Cana now. My wife and friends left last week but I had an ear infection and dr suggested I not fly so I didn't rupture ear drum.... So I'm at the end of week two and hoping I don't have to go back to the grind for too long before we see a change in the MCP of Iraq leading to what we hope is the promised land (RV)

I highly recommend Secrets Cap Cana if you ever go back .....it was 8 days of heaven !

• Upvote 1

8-8-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "Abadi: negotiations with the State of Kuwait to resolve the file of compensation"  

Quote:  "...expressing his hope to resolve the file and complete it completely to emerge Iraq from Chapter VII absolutely."  

It wouldn't surprise me if this has already been resolved. 

• Upvote 13

11 minutes ago, nannab said:

You are batting a thousand today Thuggy! I don't see a bunch people getting much sleep for the next few days or week.

Can't wait for tomorrow's chat with Adam. :twothumbs: Sir Thug

Cept everytime we get great news like this..... Adam dissapears! :D

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

negotiations are under way with the State of Kuwait to resolve the file of Kuwaiti compensation, which is the last item that hinders the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII of the United Nations.

...Thanks DT...This seems to state openly that the other concerns written into Chapter VII have been achieved...leaving only the Kuwaiti settlement...There does seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes...with the high level meeting and closed mouth responces...Iraq's entire international economy "depends" (sorry, I had to work it in) on them becoming Chapter VII compliant....

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

8-8-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "Abadi: negotiations with the State of Kuwait to resolve the file of compensation"  

Quote:  "...expressing his hope to resolve the file and complete it completely to emerge Iraq from Chapter VII absolutely."  

It wouldn't surprise me if this has already been resolved. 

DONE & DONE :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1