Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: Negotiations With The State Of Kuwait To Resolve The File Of Compensation !

yota691

GMT 13:54 2017 Thursday, August 3 : Last Updated
Announced the recovery of all his money and is going to leave the sanctions Chapter VII

Iraq is about to get rid of all the consequences of its invasion of Kuwait

Dr. Osama Mahdi
  • naftiraq.jpg
    Oil for Food and Drug Program

«Elaf» London: Iraq announced today restore to funds reserved to the United Nations according oil program exchange food and medicine former regime, amounting$ 131 million expected end other commitments related decisions seventh item which imposes comprehensive by international sanctions end this year. 

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry confirmed the recovery of the funds held by the United Nations under the program of oil for food and medicine, amounting to 131 million dollars and its benefits for six months. "The recovery of the Iraqi funds held by the United Nations under the $ 131 million oil-for-food and medicine program and its benefits for six years," said Ahmed Jamal, spokesman for the ministry, in a press statement.

He pointed out that the Iraqi Foreign Ministry was authorized by the Council of Ministers and with the support of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and the contribution of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to negotiate the latest commitments related to this program through two rounds of negotiations with the UN Secretariat regarding the completion of Iraq's obligations related to his release from the Chapter VII of the Charter of Nations Which imposed comprehensive sanctions on Iraq after its occupation of Kuwait on August 2, 1991. 

The spokesman predicted that by the end of this year to end all the burdens of the decisions of Chapter VII borne by Iraq "because of the acts committed by the former regime of policies and follies that tied Iraq's money and led to the detention of international organizations." 

The oil-for-food program is the United Nations program under Security Council resolution 986 (1995), the oil-for-food program. A program that allows Iraq to export a specific part of its oil to benefit from its revenues in the purchase of the humanitarian needs of its people under the supervision of the United Nations, an exception to the comprehensive international sanctions imposed on him after his occupation of Kuwait on August 2, 1990. 

The UN Security Council unanimously voted in June 2013 on Resolution 2107, which partially removed Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII of the UN Charter and ended the mission of the UN Special Coordinator in charge of missing persons and Kuwaiti property.

• Upvote 11

3 hours ago, Flamtap said:

I believe because the UN is government led, that their year runs the same from October to September. If so then that would mean the end of the year is 

30 September 2017......

anytime before that would be, 'Before the end of the year'. 

At least I believe that is the case. 

This ⬆️⬆️ makes me feel better!  Thanks Flamtap 😁

• Upvote 3

LB if that is all that's all your list now that's great. I remember at the beginning of the year your list was still pretty long. 

13 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I believe the CBI and GOI will take the rest of 2017 to put everything in order and the RV train will be arriving to his final destination in January 2018. 

Go Art lV

Go new monetary policy 

Go increase exchange rate

Go $1:1

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, yota691 said:
GMT 13:54 2017 Thursday, August 3 : Last Updated
Announced the recovery of all his money and is going to leave the sanctions Chapter VII

Iraq is about to get rid of all the consequences of its invasion of Kuwait

Dr. Osama Mahdi
  • naftiraq.jpg
    Oil for Food and Drug Program

«Elaf» London: Iraq announced today restore to funds reserved to the United Nations according oil program exchange food and medicine former regime, amounting$ 131 million expected end other commitments

(I think they got a new "to do" list for the September meeting)

related decisions seventh item which imposes comprehensive by international sanctions end this year. 

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry confirmed the recovery of the funds held by the United Nations under the program of oil for food and medicine, amounting to 131 million dollars and its benefits

(with interest for six years)

for six months. "The recovery of the Iraqi funds held by the United Nations under the $ 131 million oil-for-food and medicine program and its benefits for six years," said Ahmed Jamal, spokesman for the ministry, in a press statement.

He pointed out that the Iraqi Foreign Ministry was authorized by the Council of Ministers and with the support system">support of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and the contribution of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to negotiate the latest commitments related to this program through two rounds of negotiations

(the last two UN meetings, the second of which just happened this week)

with the UN Secretariat regarding the completion of Iraq's obligations related to his release from the Chapter VII of the Charter of Nations Which imposed comprehensive sanctions on Iraq after its occupation of Kuwait on August 2, 1991. 

The spokesman predicted that by the end of this year

(meaning BEFORE January 1st)

to end all the burdens of the decisions of Chapter VII borne by Iraq "because of the acts committed by the former regime of policies and follies that tied Iraq's money and led to the detention of international organizations." 

(what they did to Kuwait - see article's title)

The oil-for-food program is the United Nations program under Security Council resolution 986 (1995), the oil-for-food program. A program that allows Iraq to export a specific part of its oil to benefit from its revenues in the purchase of the humanitarian needs of its people under the supervision of the United Nations, an exception to the comprehensive international sanctions imposed on him after his occupation of Kuwait on August 2, 1990. 

The UN Security Council unanimously voted in June 2013 on Resolution 2107, which partially removed Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII

(there's still a few more items to take care of.  There's another meeting sometime in September - nothing says that their latest assignment can't be the final qualification for release!)

of the UN Charter and ended the mission of the UN Special Coordinator in charge of missing persons and Kuwaiti property.

Don't anyone give up hope that it could be a release from Chapter 7 as early as September!  If the UN doesn't want the headache of an independent Kurdistan, an RV before their referendum vote on Sept. 25th just might sway the voting for a bit.  MANY working parts in this RV machine.......

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

It works for me. It has been a goat rope until Mosul was free of ISIS. When you think from say July to Jan to get things in order and go internatioanl Is pretty good. What the heck, it is only 4 months. 

Yeah, but its a long 4 months. Potentially actually 5 months. Rather likely 6 months since this is only the beginning of Aug 2017. Oh well. Sigh of resolve now ... awwwww . If its not done by 01/31/2018 YA KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA DO, HUH DO YA? Well I am simply going to wait longer, that's what.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Flamtap said:

I believe because the UN is government led, that their year runs the same from October to September. If so then that would mean the end of the year is 

30 September 2017......

anytime before that would be, 'Before the end of the year'. 

At least I believe that is the case. 

Sounds good.. But the guess is are they working on a UN Fiscal year or a Calendar year.. It would be nice to think Fiscal but? This is Iraq..

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

Don't anyone give up hope that it could be a release from Chapter 7 as early as September!  If the UN doesn't want the headache of an independent Kurdistan, an RV before their referendum vote on Sept. 25th just might sway the voting for a bit.  MANY working parts in this RV machine......

Good point!

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Yeah, but its a long 4 months. Potentially actually 5 months. Rather likely 6 months since this is only the beginning of Aug 2017. Oh well. Sigh of resolve now ... awwwww . If its not done by 01/31/2018 YA KNOW WHAT I AM GONNA DO, HUH DO YA? Well I am simply going to wait longer, that's what.

The bad part is that it is winter and I am done with the cold.  The up side is that UN, IMF and WB are not going to let them move on until everything is stright and meet international standards to do business.  There has never been a better time to be in this investment. 

• Upvote 5

Chapter 7 is pretty much done...

pretty safe bet to say Slept 30 end of the year! Looks like 140 and HCL are truly all that is left. I can't help but wonder if all the money they have been loaning Iraq was actually their own money. Just considered a loan till they passed the finish line and and received the 131 million minus money that was actually advanced to them.... Honestly, why would they loan them money when The UN was sitting on all that USD?

:wacko:

What if the HCL and 140 are in the UNs sights right now?

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 3