Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You just might be a Progressive Democrat if...

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Believe me when I tell you this that, EVERYONE IS. 

Which is the very reason that no one even responds to my post.

I feel sorry for you all and keep everyone in prayer to the Lord cause only God can change hearts and open eyes, and only then will we  begin to get passed all the hate that exist in practically all of us. 

The truth is that no one wants to turn to God, with anything more than their lips. And why is that? 

Because EVERYONE would rather think themselves so important that no one is willing to listen to what God would say to them if we would only ask. Truth is you all enjoy this bickering back and forth amongst yourselves. Otherwise, you would not do it. What does God know? 

But hey, I'm just an idiot trucker that believes the word of God as it was given, what do I know? RIGHT 

If you keep praying, and I keep praying, and we get others to pray and they get others, and so  and so forth I believe we are doing the works of GOD. If we keep planting the seed of light, forgiveness, compassion, love and God's wisdom, because we have to assume that so many do not understand what is truly wanted by GOD, and how important it is. so we continue to share what we know, what God has place in our hearts, we have to save and  bring many souls to him.   But evil is strong, evil will not back down, evil will not be choosey as to who's soul to steal.  So bickering is good to a degree, just know when to walk away from it. 

Your not an idiot trucker, your a man with a loving heart, integrity, and a deep desire to save souls.  You yearn to bring God back into our lives and that's a good thing. 

• Upvote 6

24 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

If you keep praying, and I keep praying, and we get others to pray and they get others, and so  and so forth I believe we are doing the works of GOD. If we keep planting the seed of light, forgiveness, compassion, love and God's wisdom, because we have to assume that so many do not understand what is truly wanted by GOD, and how important it is. so we continue to share what we know, what God has place in our hearts, we have to save and  bring many souls to him.   But evil is strong, evil will not back down, evil will not be choosey as to who's soul to steal.  So bickering is good to a degree, just know when to walk away from it. 

Your not an idiot trucker, your a man with a loving heart, integrity, and a deep desire to save souls.  You yearn to bring God back into our lives and that's a good thing. 

I am humbled and at a loss for words. As you know me so well. Your last statement is all I want to do. 

To get everyone to think a little more about God. To talk a little more with him. 

It starts with just a short heartfelt prayer, but can grow into something that will amaze all to total wonder. 

It will bring you pure joy even in the most trying of times. As I know that you know. 

Just to get everyone to look to Heaven and say,"Hey God are you there"? 

I only want everyone to ask that one question with a truthful heart.

Because if and when they do, I know that he will rock their world when he say's," YES, I'm right here". 

• Upvote 4

LET LOVE LIVE

Mark your vid totally moved me on a day when the Lord is so speaking to me.

This man of God said,"Once you tell someone the truth about how their acting and what their doing that's wrong,  they will OUTCAST YOU"!

I know this to be true because I have lived it am I'm living it now. 

What this Child of God is saying is exactly what I've been trying to say to everyone here, 

Let God love you

Let love live

Forget the hate

Let go of your preconceived thoughts

Hold on to Jesus with all you have 

SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF LOVE

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, pattyangel said:

Only you would say that he is incompetence along with the MSM. 

Are you people really that confused??? I didn't say he was incompetent, Senator Bob Corker, one of America's most conservative republicans said it... Geez, no wonder you people believe all the dribble coming out of the administration... I swear you can read but not comprehend... Again

I DIDN'T SAY IT SENATOR BOB CORKER SAID IT!!!!

It must suck living in your blurred and confused world.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Are you people really that confused??? I didn't say he was incompetent, Senator Bob Corker, one of America's most conservative republicans said it... Geez, no wonder you people believe all the dribble coming out of the administration... I swear you can read but not comprehend... Again

B/A

Silly B/A, no need to shout (reference to your caps) okay you didn't say it, but you're definitely thinking it! ;)

Noooo my world is not blurred at all and I'm sure not confused. The clarity of deception,  corruption and control is in plain sight for everyone to see, but if you continue to believe the tactic of MSM...your blurred and confused.

Have a peaceful Sunday!!!

• Upvote 4

On 2017-08-19 at 0:35 PM, bostonangler said:

Reading and comprehension.... I said it "seems" I didn't say you were... Big difference...

While Trump voter/supporters defend his incompetence, the rest of humanity sees what is real. You now have the most conservative members of his party calling him out. I'm not talking about moderates, or people on the left, I'm talking about true conservatives.

I understand people backed him because in their hearts they believed what he was saying, but we now know he lied. In his conversation with the Mexican president, he basically laughed at his lie about the wall. One of the biggest things to sway voters, and he calls it "fodder". "The least important of things he cares about". Now I ask, did that not bother you? Did you enjoy reading his words, that one of his biggest stumping points was meaningless, only something to get elected? We expect that from politicians, but he was supposed to be different. Like I've said, every failed leader, band, artist, teacher, general or whatever, will always have those who defend them to the end. Look at Hitler, we know the evil he was, and yet in the end he still has supporters. They tell you he did great things along with the bad.. Trump will always have some leftover supporters, but it is plain to see he is losing ground very quickly. He now has the lowest numbers in 6 months compared to any president in modern history. Oh I know, now comments will come that numbers don't matter, but across time, they are usually pretty close. Soon you will be arguing with your friends and family the way you do with me, because they will tell you it is over and you will refuse to admit it. It's okay, you aren't the first to be fooled. Many were fooled by Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama and now Trump. We all want to believe they mean what they say, but the reality is they say whatever they need to get elected.

B/A 

On 2017-08-20 at 10:20 AM, bostonangler said:

B/A

It sure looks like you called him incompetent ... NO mention of that being a quote from anybody!!!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

It sure looks like you called him incompetent ... NO mention of that being a quote from anybody!!!!

Really, I don't see it.. I see where Senator Bob Corker called him incompetent. Oh and no mention, my bad I forgot you people need links to these articles to help you find your way. I keep forgetting you are all used to being led by the nose... Here you go... Maybe they don't have google in Canada, I don't know.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/17/16163974/corker-senate-republicans-trump-dance

And if reading is too difficult you can watch him actually say it.. Video may help you comprehend. Just click the little triangle in the middle of the screen.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/17/544230949/gop-senator-trump-lacking-stability-competence-to-succeed

B/A

• Downvote 9

19 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Really, I don't see it.. I see where Senator Bob Corker called him incompetent. Oh and no mention, my bad I forgot you people need links to these articles to help you find your way. I keep forgetting you are all used to being led by the nose... Here you go... Maybe they don't have google in Canada, I don't know.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/8/17/16163974/corker-senate-republicans-trump-dance

And if reading is too difficult you can watch him actually say it.. Video may help you comprehend. Just click the little triangle in the middle of the screen.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/17/544230949/gop-senator-trump-lacking-stability-competence-to-succeed

B/A

TOTALLY NOT THE POINT !!!

You didn't quote Bob Corker in your post - You posted as if it was your own thoughts  (I know it's very similar to your own feelings and thoughts, so why not just make them your own).

But the problem is - you like to use other people's words and pretend they are your own - then when you get called out on them - you flip flop around like a fish out of water and blame someone else!!!  Or divert to your holier-than-thou mental superiority attitude and really let your true colours be shown!!!

As for google - why would I want to use a search engine that limits any search results to weed out Trump's triumphs and highlight his flaws?  I stopped using google for real news during the past election cycle when all the tech companies controlling the minion's thoughts were doing everything in their power to give Hitlery her throne!!!

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

As for google - why would I want to use a search engine that limits any search results to weed out Trump's triumphs and highlight his flaws?  I stopped using google for real news during the past election cycle when all the tech companies controlling the minion's thoughts were doing everything in their power to give Hitlery her throne!!!

Boy that was hard I googled Trumps achievements... Maybe you misspelled achievements...

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Wow. The condescending attitude is thick in that post. How to win friends and influence people.

It's hard not be condescending when people who scream about fake news and false facts continue to spew them about the things I say. Sorry I'll try harder not to let the numbskulls get to me.

B/A

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Boy that was hard I googled Trumps achievements... Maybe you misspelled achievements...

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

Divert away ...

The point you so blatantly failed to reply to was how Google is openly trying to undermine people's right to free speech !!!

And it's not hard to be condescending ... you just choose to be a pompous ass whenever your narrative gets trashed!!!

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Divert away ...

The point you so blatantly failed to reply to was how Google is openly trying to undermine people's right to free speech !!!

And it's not hard to be condescending ... you just choose to be a pompous ass whenever your narrative gets trashed!!!

Dude I googled it... What more do you want?

Does Canada block your internet? I don't know that much about your country, but I didn't think they censored the internet. I have no problem finding information on any issue from any perspective... I'm actually confused that you can't find something like a list of achievements or whatever... I think you have fallen victim to propaganda and or conspiracy theories. Seriously I don't have a difficult time finding information.

And as for condescending.... Well, it goes with the neighborhood. Stop being a such snowflake...

B/A

• Downvote 2

On 8/22/2017 at 3:57 PM, BJinMontreal said:

I said I don't trust, nor want to use Google - NOT that I don't know how to use a search engine !!!!

What part of that was too much information for your brain to handle?

And how am I the snowflake again?

You have my vote to be honorary American.

for now I will settle for good neighbor!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 8/24/2017 at 11:03 AM, bostonangler said:

Because you can dish out, but you can't take it... All you do is whine like a spoiled little progressive teenager that I see running amuck in all those fake news videos. Get over yourself.

B/A

What can't I take?  How am I whining?

Typical liberal response - divert attention away from the issue by accusing your opponent of having all your worst traits!!!

You're the one acting like one of the little triggered progressives screaming expletives and accusing everyone they disagree with of being white racists!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

What can't I take?  How am I whining?

Typical liberal response - divert attention away from the issue by accusing your opponent of having all your worst traits!!!

You're the one acting like one of the little triggered progressives screaming expletives and accusing everyone they disagree with of being white racists!!!

I don't think so... You are the one who is constantly upset and being defensive... I just bring in stories and watch you cry babies wither and weep... It's not my fault your boy Donald is alienating himself from everyone but his shrinking group of supporters.

Soon you'll be crying about conspiracy by the conservatives to dump him. Then the fake news was out to get him. And how Soros paid the world to bring him down. Instead of simply admitting you made a mistake and voted for a con-man.

His words not mine...

donald-j-trump-on-twitter-ilduce2016-it-

B/A

In case you never hear the word hyperbole...

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/  
noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric; More
    informalpurple prose, puffery
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2