Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You just might be a Progressive Democrat if...

If you still don't get it that Trump isn't an Ideologue but the Outsider we've been praying for... you might be a commie progressive democrat!  :eyebrows:

You just might be a Progressive Democrat if...

Jeff Foxworthy made it big with his "you just might be a redneck" routine.  Foxworthy's success inspired me to flatter him, sincerely, with a "you just might be a Progressive Democrat" imitation.  The take-off goes as follows:

If you think you are the most tolerant person in the room but label all opposing views "hate speech," you just might be a Progressive Democrat.

If you believe that being *** is hardwired and unchangeable but insist that male and female are merely social constructs and that folks can change their "gender identities" from one day to the next, there's a good chance you are a Progressive Democrat.

If you lose sleep over a possible two-degree increase in global temperature over the next fifty years and believe that 97% of all climate scientists think the Earth is getting dramatically warmer due to greenhouse gases...and that buying a heavily subsidized Tesla will make things appreciably better, there's a good chance you're a no-windmills-in-my-backyard Progressive Democrat.

If you have no idea who Richard Lindzen, John Coleman, Bjorn Lomborg, or Freeman Dyson is, you're probably a very Green Progressive Democrat.   

If you are passionate about protecting snail darters, spotted owls, and gray wolves but believe there's a constitutional right to dismember a nine-month-old human baby in his mother's womb, you are quite likely a Progressive Democrat.

If you cite Pope Francis's comments about global warming and the environment, believing they come from one of the most morally insightful persons on the planet, but pay no attention to papal pronouncements concerning abortion and the family, there's a good chance you are a Nancy Pelosi, cafeteria-Catholic Progressive Democrat.

If you support "diversity" but see nothing amiss with colleges and universities whose faculties are overwhelmingly leftist, or if you have no problem with major media that are similarly one-sided politically, you just might be a Progressive Democrat.

If you don't know that the Progressive movement and the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, are closely connected with racist eugenics, you're probably a historically illiterate Progressive Democrat.   

If you still think Benghazi was caused by an internet video and have no clue that the Coptic immigrant who produced the video was imprisoned for several months in Texas, you are almost certainly a mainstream media Progressive Democrat.

If you aren't troubled by the use of the IRS to suppress conservative "Tea Party" groups prior to the 2012 election (and afterward), you just might be a Progressive Democrat.

If you are outraged by Donald Trump's about-faces and inaccurate statements but aren't at all perturbed by President Obama's misrepresentations with respect to the Affordable Care Act ("if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor; we'll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year"), there's a good chance you are a Progressive Democrat.

If you think "Fast and Furious" is a remake of Eddie Murphy's 48 Hrs., you just might be a Progressive Democrat.

If you were alarmed by the never confirmed accusation that a single person in a large Tea Party crowd hurled the "n-word" at a black congressman but are unperturbed when leftists actually riot, destroy property, endanger lives, and shut down political speech on campuses – or when an organized group of Black Lives Matter protesters chant, "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon," it is quite likely you are a Progressive Democrat.

If you are "pro-choice" but don't believe in giving Americans choices when it comes to buying a firearm or choosing their kids' schools, you just might be a Progressive Democrat.

If you are incensed by the income gap in this country but think nothing about the Obamas sending their kids to the elite Sidwell Friends School while opposing and even removing educational options for poor parents whose offspring are stuck in failing Washington, D.C. public schools, you are quite likely a teacher union-supporting Progressive Democrat.

If you don't mind pressing 2 for English, you're more than likely a Progressive Democrat.

If it doesn't give you a moment's pause to overturn marital traditions that have existed for millennia because a handful of possibly biased social science surveys say it's okay, you are probably a nearsighted, kid-unfriendly Progressive Democrat.

If you don't acknowledge the violent history of Islam but instinctively associate Christianity with the Crusades, the Inquisition, and Salem's witch trials, there's more than a good chance you are a secular Progressive Democrat for whom "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." 

If you think "lack of economic opportunity" is the primary cause of the 70% out-of-wedlock birth rate among black Americans and that fatherlessness has little to do with high crime rates in that community, you just may be an ideologically blinkered, morality-averse Progressive Democrat.

If you think the words "racist," "sexist," "homophobic," "ethnocentric," and "religiously bigoted" should be integral parts of the National Anthem and never give a thought to the fact that a million immigrants come to the U.S. each year, you just may be, and probably are, an angry, ungrateful, politically obsessed Progressive Democrat.

If you want to get me fired or boycott my business for writing this piece, you're probably a Progressive Democrat.  But you're too late.  I'm already retired.  

• Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...

Have you been exposed to “Support for Trump’s Unreal Policies Infecting the Dumb”?

Have you recently been experiencing unreasonable, violent or curmudgeony thoughts towards people who’ve done nothing wrong? This election cycle has taken its toll on everyone’s immune system and its ability to fight off bullshit.

It’s possible that you might have been exposed to Support for Trump’s Unreal Policies Infecting the Dumb, or S.T.U.P.I.D.

Here are some symptoms and ways to identify if you’re afflicted with S.T.U.P.I.D.:

• Sore throat ... Are you repeatedly yelling “USA,” “build that wall,” or just at minorities in general?
    56f43d211500002a000b3200.jpeg?ops=crop_0_61_1664_1474,scalefit_600_noupscale
    George Marks via Getty Images

• Fatigue ... Do you find yourself getting in an increasing number of violent, physical acts?
    56f43d22150000ad000b3201.jpeg?ops=scalefit_600_noupscale
    SuperStock via Getty Images

• Headache ... Did you recently attend a speech where the average syllable count of words hit over two?
    56f43d261e00009500711471.jpeg?cache=py0utuhp4p&ops=scalefit_600_noupscale
    SuperStock via Getty Images

• Increased mucus ... Are habitual lies being jammed down your gullet, perhaps requiring an increased production of mucus to lubricate said gullet?
    56f43d271500002a000b3204.jpeg?ops=scalefit_600_noupscale
    FPG via Getty Images

• Confusion and dizziness ... Does your candidate say one thing, only to say the opposite not long after?
    56f43d24150000ad000b3203.jpeg?ops=crop_0_95_1445_1359,scalefit_600_noupscale
    George Marks via Getty Images

• Fever ... Does the idea of people who don’t look like you being in your country burn you up?
    56f43d291e00008e01711472.jpeg?ops=crop_0_152_3562_2135,scalefit_600_noupscale
    H. Armstrong Roberts/ClassicStock via Getty Images

• Bloodshot eyes or blindness ... Have you been spending an inordinate amount of time watching Obama birther conspiracy videos on YouTube?
    56f45173150000ad000b3242.jpeg?ops=scalefit_600_noupscale
    Getty

• Sweats ... Are you worried someone’s coming to get your guns? ... Because they are. Who? You know ... THEY.
    56f43d241e0000b30070542c.jpeg?ops=crop_0_1048_2803_1923,scalefit_600_noupscale
    H. Armstrong Roberts/ClassicStock via Getty Images

• Muscle spasms ... Do your right arm, hand and fingers go rigid, forcing your limb up and outward in a saluting motion?

Once you know for sure that you have S.T.U.P.I.D., immediately consult your local librarian. Read up on unfamiliar cultures, people and lifestyles. A regular dose of this and you’ll realize how similar we all are in no time!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

4 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

All what you stated sounds so familiar in fact sounds exactly like a liberal tactic....sorry B/A that title has been taken "S.T.U.P.I.D"  (support system" rel="">support the Untruth of Politics Infecting the Dumb) many carry it well!!!!:P

Keep swallowing the spit from the media of division.  :lmao:

Why is it so hard to join in and make America great again.after all everyone stood behind a Muslim for eight years and watched him run America in the ground and walk away laughing as he pardoned a traitor who we know gave away private information.Go Figure..wake up America..

God is with me as well....which is nice.

GO RV, then BV

7 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

All what you stated sounds so familiar in fact sounds exactly like a liberal tactic....sorry B/A that title has been taken "S.T.U.P.I.D"  (support system">support the Untruth of Politics Infecting the Dumb) many carry it well!!!!:P

Keep swallowing the spit from the media of division.  :lmao:

Why is it so hard to join in and make America great again.after all everyone stood behind a Muslim for eight years and watched him run America in the ground and walk away laughing as he pardoned a traitor who we know gave away private information.Go Figure..wake up America..

God is not backing a conman, cheating man, a lying man, a supporter of hate... Sorry sugar, but your man is running on borrowed time, Walking on thin ice. Waiting for a bus that will never arrive. I hope you can still exchange your ticket.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

37 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

God is not backing a conman, cheating man, a lying man, a supporter of hate... Sorry sugar, but your man is running on borrowed time, Walking on thin ice. Waiting for a bus that will never arrive. I hope you can still exchange your ticket.

B/A

Romans 13:1-7

13 Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves. For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same; for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil. Therefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience’ sake. For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing. Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Markinsa said:

But if you do what is evil

I guess that's the sword he is falling on as we speak... He doomed himself when he said there are good people on both sides of the protest... There is no good among The KKK or the Neo-Nazis...  If anyone says there are good KKK or NEO-Nazi members, they have lost their way.

B/A

• Downvote 6

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I guess that's the sword he is falling on as we speak... He doomed himself when he said there are good people on both sides of the protest... There is no good among The KKK or the Neo-Nazis...  If anyone says there are good KKK or NEO-Nazi members, they have lost their way.

B/A

You're listening to what you want to hear, and not what he said.  The Good, was people at the protest on both sides, that were not advocating hate and violence.  You can admit that there are Good People you know who don't agree with you, can you not?

• Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

There are many examples of God using less than perfect people throughout the bible. 

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You're listening to what you want to hear, and not what he said.  The Good, was people at the protest on both sides, that were not advocating hate and violence.  You can admit that there are Good People you know who don't agree with you, can you not?

Of course I know there are good people with whom I disagree. But it seems you are saying you think there are good people in the KKK. If that is what you are saying then I feel sad for you. There can be no supporting anyone associated with these hate groups. I was thinking about how absurd it is that Trump would say there are good people in these hate groups, considering he is married to a foreigner, and these people would burn a cross in her yard or worse. That's the way they think.

B/A

• Downvote 9

6 minutes ago, slb said:

There are many examples of God using less than perfect people throughout the bible. 

Yes there are many examples. But he will not be one of them. The clock is running and unless he sees the light and realizes there are more important things than himself. He is doomed to fail. Right now, he is putting his ego before all else and it will bring him down.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

Of course I know there are good people with whom I disagree. But it seems you are saying you think there are good people in the KKK. If that is what you are saying then I feel sad for you. There can be no supporting anyone associated with these hate groups. I was thinking about how absurd it is that Trump would say there are good people in these hate groups, considering he is married to a foreigner, and these people would burn a cross in her yard or worse. That's the way they think.

B/A

:facepalm1: Really?  Like I said, you are reading what you want to read, and not what is being conveyed to you.  There were people at the protest that were on both sides, that were not advocating hate and violence, that were not involved in the KKK, White Supremists, ANTIFA, EXTREME Left, and every other hate group there is.  

That is my point, and that is the point President Trump was trying to make.  But it seems there are people that so dislike President Trump that they are trying to put words in his mouth, like you just did to me. Why is that? How am I all of a sudden a KKK Supporter?  Why do I deserve that?  Because I support President Trump and the good he is trying to do?

• Upvote 9

Just now, Markinsa said:

:facepalm1: Really?  Like I said, you are reading what you want to read, and not what is being conveyed to you.  There were people at the protest that were on both sides, that were not advocating hate and violence, that were not involved in the KKK, White Supremists, ANTIFA, EXTREME Left, and every other hate group there is.  

That is my point, and that is the point President Trump was trying to make.  But it seems there are people that so dislike President Trump that they are trying to put words in his mouth, like you just did to me. Why is that? How am I all of a sudden a KKK Supporter?  Why do I deserve that?  Because I support system" rel="">support President Trump and the good he is trying to do?

Reading and comprehension.... I said it "seems" I didn't say you were... Big difference...

While Trump voter/supporters defend his incompetence, the rest of humanity sees what is real. You now have the most conservative members of his party calling him out. I'm not talking about moderates, or people on the left, I'm talking about true conservatives.

I understand people backed him because in their hearts they believed what he was saying, but we now know he lied. In his conversation with the Mexican president, he basically laughed at his lie about the wall. One of the biggest things to sway voters, and he calls it "fodder". "The least important of things he cares about". Now I ask, did that not bother you? Did you enjoy reading his words, that one of his biggest stumping points was meaningless, only something to get elected? We expect that from politicians, but he was supposed to be different. Like I've said, every failed leader, band, artist, teacher, general or whatever, will always have those who defend them to the end. Look at Hitler, we know the evil he was, and yet in the end he still has supporters. They tell you he did great things along with the bad.. Trump will always have some leftover supporters, but it is plain to see he is losing ground very quickly. He now has the lowest numbers in 6 months compared to any president in modern history. Oh I know, now comments will come that numbers don't matter, but across time, they are usually pretty close. Soon you will be arguing with your friends and family the way you do with me, because they will tell you it is over and you will refuse to admit it. It's okay, you aren't the first to be fooled. Many were fooled by Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama and now Trump. We all want to believe they mean what they say, but the reality is they say whatever they need to get elected.

B/A 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Only you would say that he is incompetence along with the MSM.  The President hasn't been given a chance at making America great, because he's being bombarded with the lies, deceit, the personal attacks, the traitors and so on.  In my opinion he has done more then the last 8yrs brought us. 

Sweetie B/A, There you have it, you just prove that the media can distorted your thinking, thought process.  The media put those thoughts in your brain... how? by the distortion of articles titles, their twisting journalism of what was said from the true meaning, that is just down right hate to destroy an individual.  Who says, what law, policy tells us we have to believe everything is true in what they write.    President Trump did not say what the media said, the media and all those who want to destroy America said it and you fell for it.  President Trump is not perfect, he will make mistakes, he will say things that we don't agree with, but if you listen to his words he will tell you he is for the people, for God, for peace amongst the American people, if you can get past your hate against this one man who seems to be in the right path of making America great, keeping our freedoms, liberties, and pursuit to happiness. Find something good in this man and have hope and unity, just maybe God will not be so harsh on us. 

I do agree that we should not support hate.   

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Reading and comprehension.... I said it "seems" I didn't say you were... Big difference...

While Trump voter/supporters defend his incompetence, the rest of humanity sees what is real. You now have the most conservative members of his party calling him out. I'm not talking about moderates, or people on the left, I'm talking about true conservatives.

I understand people backed him because in their hearts they believed what he was saying, but we now know he lied. In his conversation with the Mexican president, he basically laughed at his lie about the wall. One of the biggest things to sway voters, and he calls it "fodder". "The least important of things he cares about". Now I ask, did that not bother you? Did you enjoy reading his words, that one of his biggest stumping points was meaningless, only something to get elected? We expect that from politicians, but he was supposed to be different. Like I've said, every failed leader, band, artist, teacher, general or whatever, will always have those who defend them to the end. Look at Hitler, we know the evil he was, and yet in the end he still has supporters. They tell you he did great things along with the bad.. Trump will always have some leftover supporters, but it is plain to see he is losing ground very quickly. He now has the lowest numbers in 6 months compared to any president in modern history. Oh I know, now comments will come that numbers don't matter, but across time, they are usually pretty close. Soon you will be arguing with your friends and family the way you do with me, because they will tell you it is over and you will refuse to admit it. It's okay, you aren't the first to be fooled. Many were fooled by Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama and now Trump. We all want to believe they mean what they say, but the reality is they say whatever they need to get elected.

B/A 

If it isn't true, why say it at all?  It was clearly an attack on your part, because you didn't like what I was saying.  Listen this is a spiritual battle, stop hating and start praying.

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Once you know for sure that you have S.T.U.P.I.D., immediately consult your local librarian. Read up on unfamiliar cultures, people and lifestyles. A regular dose of this and you’ll realize how similar we all are in no time!

LMAO!  Thanks BA!  The debilitating symptoms of S.T.U.P.I.D. (support for Trump's Unreal Policies Infecting the Dumb) sound terrible!  What were those "Unreal" policies again (ya know... because I'm so dumb)?  I should hit the library though... check out some American history books... before you idiots burn them!

I'd like to return the favor.  I am genuinely concerned about you and your ilk.  Trump Derangement Syndrome is real and it's getting people killed.  Your steady diet of Hate and Lies about Trump and his supporters, has diminished your capacity to form original thoughts and cohesive arguments.  It is time to consider red-pilling yourselves...

TDS_ad.jpg

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

Only you would say that he is incompetence along with the MSM.  The President hasn't been given a chance at making America great, because he's being bombarded with the lies, deceit, the personal attacks, the traitors and so on.  In my opinion he has done more then the last 8yrs brought us. 

Sweetie B/A, There you have it, you just prove that the media can distorted your thinking, thought process.  The media put those thoughts in your brain... how? by the distortion of articles titles, their twisting journalism of what was said from the true meaning, that is just down right hate to destroy an individual.  Who says, what law, policy tells us we have to believe everything is true in what they write.    President Trump did not say what the media said, the media and all those who want to destroy America said it and you fell for it.  President Trump is not perfect, he will make mistakes, he will say things that we don't agree with, but if you listen to his words he will tell you he is for the people, for God, for peace amongst the American people, if you can get past your hate against this one man who seems to be in the right path of making America great, keeping our freedoms, liberties, and pursuit to happiness. Find something good in this man and have hope and unity, just maybe God will not be so harsh on us. 

I do agree that we should not support system" rel="">support hate.   

THANK YOU, Patty... for emphasizing the Philosophical Imperative of Individual Constitutional Rights, over the Political Spin... the Collectivist merry-go-round of distraction!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

LMAO!  Thanks BA!  The debilitating symptoms of S.T.U.P.I.D. (support system" rel="">support for Trump's Unreal Policies Infecting the Dumb) sound terrible!  What were those "Unreal" policies again (ya know... because I'm so dumb)?  I should hit the library though... check out some American history books... before you idiots burn them!

I'd like to return the favor.  I am genuinely concerned about you and your ilk.  Trump Derangement Syndrome is real and it's getting people killed.  Your steady diet of Hate and Lies about Trump and his supporters, has diminished your capacity to form original thoughts and cohesive arguments.  It is time to consider red-pilling yourselves...

TDS_ad.jpg

THANK YOU, WHN!!!  :twothumbs:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Markinsa said:

That is my point, and that is the point President Trump was trying to make.  But it seems there are people that so dislike President Trump that they are trying to put words in his mouth, like you just did to me. Why is that? How am I all of a sudden a KKK Supporter?  Why do I deserve that?  Because I support system" rel="">support President Trump and the good he is trying to do?

Believe me when I tell you this that, EVERYONE IS. 

Which is the very reason that no one even responds to my post.

I feel sorry for you all and keep everyone in prayer to the Lord cause only God can change hearts and open eyes, and only then will we  begin to get passed all the hate that exist in practically all of us. 

The truth is that no one wants to turn to God, with anything more than their lips. And why is that? 

Because EVERYONE would rather think themselves so important that no one is willing to listen to what God would say to them if we would only ask. Truth is you all enjoy this bickering back and forth amongst yourselves. Otherwise, you would not do it. What does God know? 

But hey, I'm just an idiot trucker that believes the word of God as it was given, what do I know? RIGHT 

So BA are you saying the great leader of the DemoRat Party Ole Sheets Byrd was not a good guy because he was a klansman? I don't see anyone from the left all hot and bothered about getting rid of streets in WVA with his name or any statues of Sheets or taking his name off off buildings named for him. Maybe it's me, but seems like a bit of a double standard. Oh wait, that's right that's how the demoRats roll.

• Upvote 2