Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - The Justification Report To Get To That Stage Was It Needs To Get To $1.13 !

DinarThug

8-5-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "Iraqi bonds are offered in the Irish market at a rate of 6.752% per annum"  

[Can they do this if the currency isn't internationally recognized?]   

Sure they can...they sell them in dollars.   

...keep in mind the dinar is internationally recognized as it is the currency of Iraq.  

There are no restrictions preventing a banking institution from converting it if they so choose to do so,

they just don't because because the CBI is in Article XIV.

Until they meet the requirement of Article VIII and accept those conditions, the worlds financial system will mostly stay clear of it.  

Think of Article VIII as a standard to participate, not a requirement.

• Upvote 9

8-7-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  A lot of people are talking about the IMF. 

Don’t read into this hype. 

What the IMF is doing is they gave loans to Iraq. 

The reality is the IMF is making sure that the money is fine and if they get to a situation where they are mismanaging and they can’t pay the IMF back for the loans…

the IMF gets management rights. 

That’s it.  And guess what? 

Iraq has not even been close to being at that stage. 

They pay their bills. 

They have plenty of money to pay their bills. 

It has nothing to do with if it’s going to revalue tomorrow or an indicator. 

Everyone get’s loans. 

I know millionaires who get loans.

• Upvote 6

8-7-2017   Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article:  "Abadi heads the first meeting of the Higher Committee for Investment and Reconstruction"  

What is amazing about this article is that Iraq is broke!  

How could they be announcing large investment projects unless they expect the money to come from foreigners?  

And, if the money has to come from foreigners,

how would those investors take the risk unless the dinar is internationally recognized and tradable?  

Conclusion:  open the dinar to the world!

• Upvote 8

8-7-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:   "Keywords confirms the existence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next phase"   

It seems very matter of fact that between now and end of the year they will open the banking system to facilitate investors/investment.

I cannot see how they could achieve a private sector without doing so.  

This article states two things very clearly, "next stage" and "activating the investment side."   

One has to come to a reasonable conclusion that "next stage" means within 6 months. 

And "activating the investment side" means the banking sector simply because investment is not possible without it.  

I think we should look for significant changes from the CBI by end of year if not sooner.

• Upvote 6

8-7-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:   "Keywords confirms the existence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next phase"   

It seems very matter of fact that between now and end of the year they will open the banking system to facilitate investors/investment.

I cannot see how they could achieve a private sector without doing so.  

This article states two things very clearly, "next stage" and "activating the investment side."   

One has to come to a reasonable conclusion that "next stage" means within 6 months. 

And "activating the investment side" means the banking sector simply because investment is not possible without it.  

I think we should look for significant changes from the CBI by end of year if not sooner.

---------------------------

And there's the "guru" buying time while telling you what I've been saying all along....

Iraq is simply NOT READY for any monetary reform anytime soon.

They haven't even PLANNED the next phases needed!

Which is why I enjoy hacking hype and hopium to pieces with my bloody machete.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

8-8-2017   Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article:  "Keywords confirms the existence of a large and promising role for the private sector in the next phase"  

Quote:  "Secretary General of the Council of Ministers d. Mahdi Keywords presence of government plans to give a major role and promising the private sector in Iraq by activating the investment side in the next stage within the sectors of the economy and reconstruction."    

I'm with KAP [Guru Kaperoni]  on this one.  

This sort of language doesn't leave much wiggle room.  

It seems to me that forces are in play to open the currency to the world before the end of the year

• Upvote 3

On 06/08/2017 at 11:05 PM, DinarThug said:

8-5-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  You guys have to understand the way they set this up for it to move forward…

[when] they put the currency [dinar] out, the first thing they did was to dampen it down. 

It’s not a market rate ladies and gentlemen…

They artificially kept it down

the pressure they are fighting against is going to cause it to go back up. 

it’s that simple….What did Iraq use to push the value of their currency down? 

They used the U.S. dollar…That’s what artificially helped keep the dinar down. 

For some of the new DV members, look for articles 'Billions Over Baghdad' to understand more about what Breitling is talking about.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, zul said:

For some of the new DV members, look for articles 'Billions Over Baghdad' to understand more about what Breitling is talking about.

While I'm no expert in currency's, looked it up and WOW... that's a lot of lost dollars.

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

A Weaker USD & IQD locked into the USD will have an exchange rate change against other world currencies on float against the USD.

Yes, the IQD will strengthen against such currencies as the USD continues to weaken.

That was refreshing Luigi.  A tip of the hat to you, sir.

• Upvote 3

On 8/7/2017 at 2:06 PM, DinarThug said:

8-7-2017   Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article:  "Abadi heads the first meeting of the Higher Committee for Investment and Reconstruction"  

What is amazing about this article is that Iraq is broke!  

How could they be announcing large investment projects unless they expect the money to come from foreigners?  

Being broke has never stopped the US of A from going forward or is it backwards???:wacko:

• Upvote 1

On 2017-08-06 at 11:05 AM, DinarThug said:

8-5-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  You guys have to understand the way they set this up for it to move forward…

[when] they put the currency [dinar] out, the first thing they did was to dampen it down. 

It’s not a market rate ladies and gentlemen…

They artificially kept it down

the pressure they are fighting against is going to cause it to go back up. 

it’s that simple….What did Iraq use to push the value of their currency down? 

They used the U.S. dollar…That’s what artificially helped keep the dinar down.  

Ummm .... Iraq did no such thing !!!

The UN put sanctions on Iraq after the gulf war which stopped the issuance of the Swiss dinar notes that had been in use.  Under further U.S. sanctions, Iraq ratcheted up the printing presses to print more dinars - the glut of dinars began to drive the rate down - It was NOT a pre-planned event meant to artificially keep the value down!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

Ummm .... Iraq did no such thing !!!

The UN put sanctions on Iraq after the gulf war which stopped the issuance of the Swiss dinar notes that had been in use.  Under further U.S. sanctions, Iraq ratcheted up the printing presses to print more dinars - the glut of dinars began to drive the rate down - It was NOT a pre-planned event meant to artificially keep the value down!!!

I respectfully disagree with you BJ, after we seized Iraqi and printed the Bremmer notes it was the US and NATO ( dehell with NATO) primary the US that was responsible for the massive devaluation to keep Iraq ( namely Saddam Housien) from it's path of destruction. Saddam tried to break from the Petro Dollar and not to mention he had great aspirations of trying to rule the Middle East. Saddam was ruthless to the Kurds and committed all kinds of war attrocities he was a dictator and not anymore ! Just my take... Thanks 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I respectfully disagree with you BJ, after we seized Iraqi and printed the Bremmer notes it was the US and NATO ( dehell with NATO) primary the US that was responsible for the massive devaluation to keep Iraq ( namely Saddam Housien) from it's path of destruction. Saddam tried to break from the Petro Dollar and not to mention he had great aspirations of trying to rule the Middle East. Saddam was ruthless to the Kurds and committed all kinds of war attrocities he was a dictator and not anymore ! Just my take... Thanks 

Fair enough - either way ... IT WASN'T IRAQ that planned the devaluation of their currency!!!  Which was my point and to which you've added fuel to the fire.  These gurus think they know everything, yet prove time and time again that they don't!!!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Fair enough - either way ... IT WASN'T IRAQ that planned the devaluation of their currency!!!  Which was my point and to which you've added fuel to the fire.  These gurus think they know everything, yet prove time and time again that they don't!!!

You are a million percent right on that my friend !

• Upvote 1