Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MF Ultimatum...Release The New Rate In 72 Hrs.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of interest...

Iraq is under the gun to show the new rate.

Bruce has a reason to celebrate this weekend.

4 Aug 2017  Bruce...

As far as what has occurred since that IMF meeting we...understand that Iraq has 72 hours to release the rate, or have the rate out and visible for all the world to see.  I think we are coming up to fairly closely sometime late tonight or tomorrow [Friday]  hitting that 72 hour period. 

I believe the only thing that I can see that Iraq needs to do is make that rate for the Dinar, the new Iraqi Dinar known, put that rate out.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

here's another article that suggests we are in that 72 hr window...

8/4/2017  KTFA:
Millie:  GOOD MORNING. THINGS SURE SEEM TO BE MOVING AT AN  ACCELERATED PACE. THANKS FOR ALL THE ARTICLES NEWSHOUNDS!  
JUST A THOUGHT HERE.... DURING THE CC WEDNESDAY FRANK ASKED HIS FREIND IF THE ATMS WERE LOADED WITH THE LOWER DENOMINATIONS AND THE ANSWER WAS NO... IMO AND FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, I DONT BELIEVE THEY WILL BE LOADED UNTIL AFTER THE RV.
HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND.  WHO KNOWS,
SUNDAY COULD BE THE DAY

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

here's some more from Bruce the Goose...

4 Aug 2017  Bruce the Goose.

When I hear the stuff of 1:1, I just laugh. They have had a rate on their cards, debit cards for maybe a year now in the $4 to $5 dollar range. Forget the 1:1.  What about what Dr Shabbi said in 2012 about the rate? Remember he said the rate that Iraq could sustain?  I wouldn’t be surprised by it at all.  Iraq is basically done.  They just need to reveal that rate....and they have a limited amount of time according to the IMF to do that. I think we are getting close to the end of that window...we are right there at the end of the ride.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1