Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MISS IRAQ 2017 STRIPPED OF TITLE AFTER 2 MONTH REIGN

King Bean

Is nothing sacred, even in Iraq?  At least Steve Harvey wasn't announcing winners there. :facepalm2:

________________________________________________________________________________

Miss Iraq Stripped off Title for Duping Jury

Leyla H. Sherwani

04/08/2017 - 09:34

ERBIL— Due to a breach, Viyan Nuri's title for Miss Iraq 2017 was dedicated to the first runner-up Masti Hama.

Nuri lost her title because of breaching article 4 of the Iraqi Beauty Pageant Law, according to a statement published Thursday evening by the official page of the Iraqi Beauty Pageant on Facebook network.

Nuri had got divorced before getting married but had pretended herself as a single contestant who has never been married or divorced, the statement added.  

Nuri, from Sulaimaniyah, was elected as Miss Iraq 2017 on May 25 in Gilgamesh Hall in Baghdad. The first runner-up was Masti Hama and the second Sara Abduljalil.   

The source also posted a photo of the 18-year-old Hama, the first runner-up from Halabja, as the inheritor of the title.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/lifestyle/magazine/368296

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

ERBIL— Due to a breach, Viyan Nuri's title for Miss Iraq 2017 was dedicated to the first runner-up Masti Hama.

The First Runner Up Was A Camel ! :bananacamel:

Who Should've Won In The First Place - But The Announcer Steve Harvey Blurted Out The Wrong Name ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Leyla H. Sherwani

04/08/2017 - 09:34

9 minutes ago, Flamtap said:

In the picture......I do see a tear coming from her eye, but I can't tell if it a crocodile or camel tear.......

It Was From The Smell After The First Runner Up Got Robbed - And 'Unloaded' On The Judges ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

That's a beautiful woman no doubt ! However it was her who disregarded for the rules of the pageant that has got her de-crowned. I wish her success in life and I'm sure she will find it. Damn I'm so glad to have someone who is just as captivating ! Maybe one day I will post our pics or maybe just hers ......Amber rocks my world ! Half of my age ...... beautiful no doubt and I don't have money ! God bless country bumpkins !