Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 8-9-2017

TexasGranny

Adam, I am curious about all of the billions of dinar that has been stolen from Iraq by ISIS and of course the big Maliki? Will this have an effect on the possible RV in the future or do you feel that the money has already been spent and back in the hands of the CBI?

Thank You

Jamiejo

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

In last week's update, you said:

On 8/3/2017 at 10:26 AM, Adam Montana said:

Back to business, though - the IMF article is extremely intriguing. I didn't fully address it because I'm waiting on a report from a contact. 

I'll post an update in the VIP section tonight or early tomorrow. 

:twothumbs:  

Did I just overlook your response in VIP/OSI, or are you still working on it? Because I am still curious to hear what you have to say about this.

Thanks for all you do, and hang loose! B)

• Upvote 4

Adam,

As you have stated in the past we know that their is a lot of "smoke and mirrors news" being used by the powers that are inside the key government positions within the GOI to distract people so they have no clue about an RV of their currency.  My question comes from the "news" within the last couple of weeks about there being a "connection" between the delay of the RV and the inability of our US senate to overturn Obummercare due to the negative tax consequences built into that "wonderful plan."  I personally believe that this "connection" is nothing more than a big pile of....   I hope you have a good laugh while you answer this but due to the attention some of our readers are placing on the above information, I thought you might want to remind our readers about the sovereignty issue.  Thank you for settling this again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Is Adam doing his update today ? 

Hi Adam do you really think we Will see the rv soon ? And what is soon for you ?  We are waiting for so long . Why is this so difficult to pull the trigger .  Iraq has made a huge progress but the most important thing don't happen. PLS shoot with good news.

• Upvote 1

Whazup Buzzy...Great job...Iraq seems to have addressed all but one condition of ChapterVII...That being their compensation to Kuwait...The entire situation between Kuwait and Iraq is starting to take a full circle...This all started with a conflict between these two...and could actually end when Iraq and Kuwait settle the Saddem Hussein invation...With being said...Do you think that all our other concerns, HCL etc..can already be agreed upon and waiting for these two nations to settle ChapterVII?...