Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Double Top Secret Red Hot Alert.

Luigi1

2 Aug 2017  Bruce:

Exchanges what about them? What about the Redemption Centers, Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks? All of them are completely staffed and ready to go.  They have been told they are on Red Hot Alert to start at any moment.

Rates are continuing to be traded up. That is part of the reason we have a little bit of delay.  They want to get the rates right where they want them.

We know that the Dinar Rial, Dong, and the ZIM, which are gold back bonds, are privately negotiable.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

here's another article related to the above...

More confirmation that the LD’s are printed.  May & June documents...looks like they have profit/loss...and in the expenses...a “new currency.”  In May I believe they issued those notes.  About 4 Million + 5 Million dollars was spent on printing...then in June, more printing.  Whatever they printed wasn’t that much – so could the rate be higher than what we expected...or are they planning on more eDinars? It’s possible that we may see the rate higher than 1-to-1.   Up until now, we haven’t had any proof – but now it looks like we have confirmation that they have been printed.  We will have 1 and 2 dinar coins.  I found this to be very, very exciting.  They are about to do it.  We are really very close.  This information is NOT on the English site...   I believe that we are really, really close based on this information.  They might really pull the trigger after they return from the IMF meeting.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Not on the English site......i am sure not on the arab site as well.  All made up b.s.    

By the way pretty sure only one site. 

The theory that there is a double top secret arab site that only the gurus can access is the same usual bs that they throw around.  The think we are stupid apparently.

D@mn it, Luigi. When I saw "double red-hot alert" I expected this............:twothumbs:

235a6717935ec474ebe45fd3c4f35dac--ginger-girls-beautiful-redhead.jpg

.......NOT THIS !! :blink:

fal11_manure-delivery.jpg

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 7