Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 2 August 2017

Adam Montana

Discipline can be defined as choosing what we want most over what we want now. Patience can defined as choosing the ultimate over the immediate. This ride has challenged us all to grow in both characteristics. 

We are the sum total of the choices we make. I stand with Adam and all other Dinar Vets members to choose patience to stay the course, and discipline to not become impatient. This is a family of sorts ... hang in there! Love to all!

• Upvote 13

6 hours ago, olivesman said:

I was, however, looking forward to your comments on the IMF meeting.

I was, too. Considering the IMF announcement, while it is clear what the IMF expects of Iraq next, I would like to hear Adam's take on that as well--but maybe it's best to wait until we hear about Article IV. I haven't seen anything about that announcement (will be something separate as mentioned in the article I linked) yet. It could be that good news isn't too far off and we can all catch that big wave and ride it out to our new umbrella drink-filled destinies... :eyebrows:

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, DFlat7 said:

Good, Good, Good, Good Vibrations....;) 

Hanging 10 with the board all waxed and ready to ride like the wind...

I remember in elementary school, those last two minutes before the bell rang were the longest two minutes in the world if you sat there and starred at the clock. But, if you were busy doing stuff you didn't notice and the bell would just suddenly ring and you were off and running...

If we all just keep our eyes on Heaven and keep occupied, the wait will go smoother....

Be blessed! 

I know every time I have to drive across Texas it takes forever getting there, but seems like only half the time getting home!!!

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, YukonJohn said:

Mee too LB, trading in my sled for a wave runner! Bring on the big one CBI 😃

That's a good trade ... Go RV

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Hammock Boy Must Be Having A Wet Dream ! :o 

(see his avatar)

:D  :D  :D 

You're right clown. I was dreaming with my surfboard:lol:

• Upvote 5

23 hours ago, DWitte said:

Adam, it seems you learned to surf in Lake Michigan.  Maybe there you can "Hang Loose" but here at the Pacific side of the World we "Hang Ten".  I'm not exactly sure but I believe that might be the difference between lake surfing and ocean surfing.  And if you're old enough most people can even remember the clothing Co called Hang Ten.

Enjoy  Seems like no matter what you say someone is always going to challenge it.  Hahaha

:lmao: believe it or not, people actually do (sort of) surf Lake Michigan!!

I spent my first 16 years on the west coast, it was a good 30 miles of curvy mountain roads to the beach most days, and Volkswagens with surfboard racks tended to break down in the most random places... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I still remember the smell of "mr zogs" and the taste of that saltwater "nasal-drain" when you took a couple diggers in the morning and later in the day a pint of saltwater suddenly dislodges itself from some hidden cavity in your nose/throat area at a random moment and almost makes you drown one more time :lol: 

But "hang 10" is something you DO, if you have waves that big... not many places in Cali that I ever surfed had waves that gnarly ;) 

Hang "loose" is more of a "keep cool" thing.  \m/ 

Back to business, though - the IMF article is extremely intriguing. I didn't fully address it because I'm waiting on a report from a contact. 

I'll post an update in the VIP section tonight or early tomorrow. 

:twothumbs:  

• Upvote 12

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Back to business, though - the IMF article is extremely intriguing. I didn't fully address it because I'm waiting on a report from a contact. 

I'll post an update in the VIP section tonight or early tomorrow. 

:twothumbs:  

EXTREMELY. Thanks again and I look forward to it!

• Upvote 5