Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible IMF Exchange Rate Before The IMF Meeting?

Luigi1

Luigi says...

If RayRat is right on this article...we may have a rate.

7-31-2017   Intel Guru RayRat...

Today we had some interesting developments.  A chart went out regarding buy and sell rates, so some felt that this indicated a public RV, with $100 = IQD 125.  That created some discussions and interpretations, but it remains to be seen what that actually means – in-country?  All areas?  I don’t know.  Everything seems to be hinged on tomorrow’s meeting, whether it is public release time, or WHEN that might be so. [Hopefully this meeting with the IMF will release the RV;  if not, then what?]  WE wait until the next day. This has always been about a plan...if we look at how this plan is unfolding, the only thing we cannot put our finger on is when it will work for US.  It’s coming! 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

7/31/2017  TNT:
Phantom809:  Will today bring a bell ringing, lights flashing, banners flying and Pronouncements being made or will we just quietly be given 800#s and form an orderly procession to the bank?
Airam : (Enorrste)  Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: expect economic movement in the next stage" ...this is opening the door to foreign investment.
 Quote: "noting that "Iraq will be able to attract foreign investment because of the stability of the security situation and increase the number of investment opportunities."
Therefore...we should expect the dinar to be opened to the world market very soon. There will be no foreign investment without an internationally tradable currency.
RVAlready wrote That last sentence is as plain as they could be.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:34 AM, MANNY99 said:

what chart ?

Luigi found this...Delta speaks of a new chart in English at the new CBI site...

DELTA: OK FAMILY THERE IS THE LINK THAT I TALKED ABOUT. THE CBI DID ADD IT IN ENGLISH TODAY……… WHEN YOU CLICK ON LINK YOU WILL SEE ..CURRENCY ISSUANCE EXPENSES FROM MAY 31ST, TO JUNE 30TH

CAN I HAVE A NEW RATE NOW!!! lol

Financial Situation Tables for June 2017

Boxman:   financial situation tables for june 2017

Has a line item labeled….CURRENCY REVALUATION INCOME FOR THE CURRENT YEAR…its a very large number..

Located in the comprehensive section of the table/chart...in the post presented by Delta above

DELTA: Shhhhhhh (smile)

Mally:   Thank you Delta!  Isnt this listed in Dinar though?  A little over 5 million dinar spent on issuing new currency, not usd?

DELTA:  X1000 DINAR=5 BILLION DINAR=AROUND $5 MILLION FOR JUNE!!!

• Upvote 4

I might be wrong, BUTTT I think they need new glasses :lol:  it does NOT say " CURRENCY REVALUATION INCOME FOR THE CURRENT YEAR "  It says Revaluation for current year which looks like just a difference in totals of Month to Month  Income and expenses :rake::deadhorse: But I have been out of school for years sooooo IDK :lol:

here' another article related to the above..

8-2-20217   Intel Guru Delta   ...we could see “out the door” more than one dollar...maybe 1.15 or 1.20...even up to 1.42 is possible...because of them adding inflation...so 1 to 1 would be the bare minimum we could see...and the other reason I think we will see it come out higher than 1 to 1 is that at that rate it is what the Iraqi citizens are used to seeing...a dollar...but anything higher will be very good for them...IMO I think we will see 1.13-1.20 after inflation is added to it.

• Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

8-2-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   In conclusion...we all know that without the currency reform they can’t move forward.  I do believe the 1-to-1 100%.  They have to IMPLEMENT the reforms to the IMF.  The IMF should approve it tomorrow [Tuesday].  If so...they’re got the GREEN-LIGHT and they are ready to go and pull the trigger.  Everything spells INTERNATIONALISM!  They just need to announce it!  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1