Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Gold Council: Iraq ended 2019 without buying anything from it

yota691

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Complacency at its best... One day it will change.. Let's hope its within the next few months as I just made a prediction to a family member that it would and I like to speak the truth always .. 

What's your guess?

• yota691 changed the title to Saudi Arabia is the first Arab gold reserve
1195.jpg
Gold

Economy News Baghdad:

A report by the World Gold Council revealed that Saudi Arabia ranks 16th in the world, and the first in the Arab world, of gold reserves of about 322.9 tons, equivalent to only 3% of the state reserves.

Lebanon ranked second in the Arab world and eighth in the world with 286.8 tons, "22% of the foreign reserves", and Algeria with 173.6 tons equivalent to 6% of the total reserves.

The report pointed out that Libya ranks 31st in the world with 116.6 tons, Iraq with 89.8 tons and Kuwait with 79 tons.

Gold prices were up 7.9% in the first half of this year.

Views 29   Date Added 05/08/2017

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The largest gold reserves
3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Iraq 89.8 Tons of gold ... Currency value 1182 Iraqi dinar per US dollar

kuwait 79 Tons of gold ... Currency value $3.32 per Kuwaiti dinar

Just remember Iraq is ten times richest than Kuwait.

Go CBI 

Go reserves

Go RV

Go former glory 

Thanks Laid Back. Good thing I like math but in this case I think everyone gets it.   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Iraq 89.8 Tons of gold ... Currency value 1182 Iraqi dinar per US dollar

kuwait 79 Tons of gold ... Currency value $3.32 per Kuwaiti dinar

Just remember Iraq is ten times richest than Kuwait.

Go CBI 

Go reserves

Go RV

Go former glory 

Good afternoon brother Laid Back,  the writing is on the walls and the signs everywhere, iraq is headed for change and change for the better. Gold, oil, gas and an abundance of natural resources and a currency value of 1182 does not jive. For now the Iraq currency is being forced below its current value, and more obvious it can't be. We know what's coming amigo and that change will rattle the financial position of us all here in DV.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Good afternoon brother Laid Back,  the writing is on the walls and the signs everywhere, iraq is headed for change and change for the better. Gold, oil, gas and an abundance of natural resources and a currency value of 1182 does not jive. For now the Iraq currency is being forced below its current value, and more obvious it can't be. We know what's coming amigo and that change will rattle the financial position of us all here in DV.  :twothumbs:

Totally agree brother Wiljor :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Iraq needs to get this RV trigger pulled so I can take some chump change and go buy a bit of gold for me!!!!  :D

And a new ice box for the new garage to place all those bottles and cans of delicious craft beers in so they will be ice cold and waiting!!!   :lol:

My 2 New favs:   Austin Beerworks Black Thunder and Peace Maker!!!!  :twothumbs:

Edited by jcfrag

• yota691 changed the title to World reserves of gold rise in October and Iraq maintains fifth place in the Arab world

Sunday, October 8

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced that the World Gold Council, Sunday, for the world 's reserves of gold rise in the month of October, noting that Iraq maintained the Arab fifth of the world 's reserves rank. 

"The world's reserves of gold rose for the month of October by 80 tons from September to 33 thousand and 471 tons, while the United States ranked first in the world in terms of these reserves, which amounted to Followed by Germany with 3,373 tons.

The Council added that "Iraq has maintained the fifth rank in the Arab countries in terms of these reserves, which came after Saudi Arabia, Lebanon , Algeria and Libya ," noting that "Iraq has maintained the rank of 37 globally out of 100 countries listed in the international financial statistics of global reserves of gold during The month of April of this year 2017 ". 

The Council noted that "Iraq's gold reserves remained stable, recording 89.8 tons, representing 8.3% of the rest of the other currencies," noting that "the last purchase of Iraq from gold was in April 2014, where he bought 15.16 tons." 

On January 23, 2014, the Central Bank decided to set up a series of pure gold bullion ranging between 50 g and 1000 g for sale to gold dealers, investors and segments of the society wishing to do so in Iraqi dinar.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq's gold reserves hold firm and maintain its 37th position globally

3538.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraq has maintained its 37th position in the world for its gold reserves in November, the World Gold Council said Wednesday, noting that the United States maintained its first position in terms of reserves.

"Iraq's gold reserve stood at 89.8 tons," the World Gold Council said in a report, followed by "The Economist News". "Iraq continues to maintain its 37th position globally in terms of these reserves." 

The Council added that "this amount represents 8.0% of other reserves of foreign currency with the Central Bank of Iraq," pointing out that "Iraq has not bought gold since 2015, but has maintained this level since that time."

"The United States is still the world's first in terms of these reserves registered 8.133 tons, followed by Germany with 3.373 tons."

Iraq has started buying gold reserves as a reserve since 2013 as well as foreign currency reserves.

Views 10   Date Added 11/08/2017

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 
Revealed the governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, on Wednesday, the treasure of Iraq of gold, explaining that Iraq's reserves of foreign currency more than it was last year. 

Al-Alaq told Al-Ghad Press that "Iraq's gold reserves are more than 80 tons," adding that "the Central Bank continues to complete transactions of citizens in Kurdistan in line with the decision of the Council of Representatives on the province, which stressed the need to complete transactions without being there Harm to the interests of citizens. "

"Iraq's reserves of foreign currency are more than in 2016," he said.
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The Governor of the Central Bank reveals about Iraq's storage of gold

CNN. Broadcasting From The CBI Vaults While Filling Up The Reserve Tanks !

LINK

The Governor of the Central Bank reveals to "Al-Ghad Press" about Iraq's storage of gold

محافظ البنك المركزي يكشف لـ 

22nd November, 2017

Revealed the governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, on Wednesday, the treasure of Iraq of gold, explaining that Iraq's reserves of foreign currency more than it was last year. 

Al-Alaq told Al-Ghad Press that "Iraq's gold reserves are more than 80 tons," adding that "the Central Bank continues to complete transactions of citizens in Kurdistan in line with the decision of the Council of Representatives on the province, which stressed the need to complete transactions without being there Harm to the interests of citizens. "

"Iraq's reserves of foreign currency are more than in 2016," he said.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Yota   is the man I wish when all is said and done, I could sit down with all of you for a nice cold beer. I have never felt so good about this investment!!!

Since people are guessing on the rate I will throw my 2 cents in and that I truly believe it will be 50 cents or higher as I believe they want to make a statement

that Iraq will be a economic power house for sometime to come in the Mideast.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to World Gold Council: Iraq ended 2019 without buying anything from it