Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament: The law "National Oil" will be ready to vote soon

yota691

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

"We will meet with the Kurdistan government during the next week; to reach a formula for agreement on the draft law, and we expect to pass it after."

Looks like they are down to the last details and discussions of the "formula"!!!

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

"We will meet with the Kurdistan government during the next week; to reach a formula for agreement on the draft law, and we expect to pass it after."

Looks like they are down to the last details and discussions of the "formula"!!!

Now if we extrapolate the key words in this quote it would read :

" We meet next(this) week to pass it(the HCL)"

I like that better.

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I heard the other day on OAN (One American News) that the Kurds will be voting to become independent next month.

I hope they pass it before the Kurds have a chance to bolt...  

That's very possible and I would think that then the Kurds would have there own currency, and that might be the better investment if this doesn't get resolved immediately. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

I think that it's a done deal and they just need to shake on it. :)

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, jcfrag said:

Those Krazy Kurds have no intention of separating from Iraq. I agree with Yota that the threat is a tool they are using to light a fire under Abadi to wrap up the HCL once and for all. 

Right on!  I am in total agreement with both of you!  Wrap it up and we can all live happily ever after...the Kurds, Iraqis, and US!!!

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Those Krazy Kurds have no intention of separating from Iraq. I agree with Yota that the threat is a tool they are using to light a fire under Abadi to wrap up the HCL once and for all. 

Agreed. Back them into a corner with NO WAY OUT, squeeze'm tight in a Full Nelson body lock & Atomic Wedgey every last one of them . . . guess that's what the Kurds had to do to get some cooperation.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Agreed. Back them into a corner with NO WAY OUT, squeeze'm tight in a Full Nelson body lock & Atomic Wedgey every last one of them . . . guess that's what the Kurds had to do to get some cooperation.

😂 :lol:

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

18image008.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, drj said:

1 hour ago, jcfrag said:

I think that it's a done deal and they just need to shake on it. :)

Indeed

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thugs - for this most excellent post! I have neve been a fan of the 'smoke and mirrors' defense, but the article that came out yesterday stating that the oil &  and gas laws wouldn't be voted on or addressed until several more weeks was nothing but! 

As Adam and others have said, no one will know (although some have a strong vibe) when this will hit, but I and many others certainly believe it will be sooner than later!

• Upvote 4

Release date: 2017/8/3 11:05 • 93 times scheduled
Parliamentary energy discusses with experts and members of oil law of the National Oil Company
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
The Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives discussed with some experts in the oil sector and members of the Basra Oil Company the law of the National Oil Company and listen to the notes to go to the Committee a series of steps that would accelerate the legislation of the law in the House of Representatives.
"The law of the National Oil Company requires taking note of all the observations, opinions and proposals to contribute to addressing the gaps in the law, The committee is continuing to involve all competent authorities and know the proposals that are submitted either by experts or members and thus the Committee works to collect these proposals and synthesize them to serve the law and support the oil industry. " 
The MP Zaher Abadi "

• Upvote 4