Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is Goldium FX

jcfrag

So if you google 'Pics Of IQD" All that pops up are pics of the new denominations. Goldium FX has their info as the dinar is "pegged to none" and goes into detail on the IQD. Says at the end of the description that the new denoms are now available, though the desription is not dated...    No question in my mind at this point. Too many articles and pics out there of the new currency!

http://www.goldiumfx.com/currency/iraqi-dinar-iqd/

:twothumbs:

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 3

Starts out at the 50 and moves up to the 25,000.

Then states:

FACTS
CURRENCY: IRAQI DINAR (IQD)
ISO 4217 CODE: IQD
PEGGED: WITH NONE
COINS: 25, 50,100 DINAR
BANKNOTE: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 25000 DINAR
CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ

Forex co associated with Toronto apparently

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 2

I like both the part where it says it is pegged to None and lists those coins like it has already a done thing! !!!!

Not dated so who can say for sure. Does say you won't find the coins on the streets of Iraq.....

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1

The 50 dinar note is gone, worthless if you have any. The site does not show the new 50k note that came out last year.

They say they want Iraqi people to carry less paper money, they want to drop the 3 zeros, 25k note one piece of paper. Drop 3 zeros, now you carry 250-100 dinar notes.. I don't understand how that is less paper?

• Upvote 2

They said the 3 zero notes will coincide with the smaller denoms for a period of 10 years. They've already taken a lot of 3 zero notes out of circulation and I'm sure even after they RV they will continue pulling 3 zero notes out of circulation for a while. Just my opinion. Not sure if I am thinking correctly.

Edited by Rmc10

2 minutes ago, alreis said:

The 50 dinar note is gone, worthless if you have any. The site does not show the new 50k note that came out last year.

They say they want Iraqi people to carry less paper money, they want to drop the 3 zeros, 25k note one piece of paper. Drop 3 zeros, now you carry 250-100 dinar notes.. I don't understand how that is less paper?

It is Iraq. I will forever be scratching my head over the way they do things. Certainly not fast enough for me....   :rocking-chair:

3 hours ago, jcfrag said:

It is Iraq. I will forever be scratching my head over the way they do things. Certainly not fast enough for me....   :rocking-chair:

Great post - Tell me about it. I just posted on another thread how it has taken Iraq 13 years to finally put a law into effect, OMG!

If this is it I'm going to buy you a **** load of chickens!!! lol

• Upvote 2

Goldium FX deserves a call - a single call, from someone to find out if they can elaborate on the information they have in their webpage. It's almost worth the drive from southern New England, but my car is in the shop.

Boozer - I agree with you completely  about article VIII - and it would be nice to see progress on article 140. Iraq sure has a way - intentional or not - of keeping people partially informed with legitimate fact, and completely confused and, in my case, pissed off, ittitable, frustrated, and feeling hopeless at times.

When I was younger and before I had a medical mis-hap, I am positive I would of never, 'in a million years' think that my financial hopes in life were founded on the actions of a borderline 3rd world country - but they unfortunately are,  so for the love of God Iraq, stop

stalling, and show us your cards - the world is not only watching and waiting but it's heavily invented with blood, sweat, lives, money, and other forms of investment!

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Boozer said:

they will need lower dinom coins. as in  1. 2. 5  hard to give change for 25 dinar coin  for a pack of cum, or can of soda. UN needs to put them in Chapter 8, see some coins and I'll be doing a happy dance 

hope you meant gum?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, MikeyBoy909 said:

hope you meant gum?

Gonna mention that typo about the " gum " - thanx for getting to it MB909 - God's Balls folks, catch yourself when Fat Fingering the Keypad . . . Funny as Hell, but YIKES !   :lmao:

Of course in Amsterdam, Holland - I could see it - wacky place...

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

http://www.goldiumfx.com/currency/iraqi-dinar-iqd/

Maybe this link will work. I found what you are talking about. Now I am excited. :)

Pegged to NONE, hmm - and no date to the article ( that bit is annoying ) my curiosity is piqued.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

My hubby and I were laughing because we were thinking the same thing but we have dirty minds sometimes and I was being polite by not saying anything. Lol

haha yeah I was contemplating as well but said ahhh what the heck!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Gonna mention that typo about the " gum " - thanx for getting to it MB909 - God's Balls folks, catch yourself when Fat Fingering the Keypad . . . Funny as Hell, but YIKES !   :lmao:

Of course in Amsterdam, Holland - I could see it - wacky place...

yeah i figured the chubby fingers had a play in it, wanted to be the first to point it out :D

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MikeyBoy909 said:

yeah i figured the chubby fingers had a play in it, wanted to be the first to point it out :D

Sorry about that, GUM was the word of choice , but a little seed on these people might help them grow a little faster , so Slooooow and confusing , I to get pissed off, frustrated.

Glad I could make you guys laugh. God knows I needed it.

Edited by Boozer
  • Upvote 5