Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Have A Rate...$11 to 1 IQD.

Luigi1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

......and if you have Zims, Quadrillionaires.

ZIM is so worthless, it makes the CURRENT IQD rate look like we've won the lottery. Luigi, there's a website out there that will exchange your IQD for ZIM. Maybe you should check it out. Then you TOO can be that Quadrillionaire. :lol:

By the way...it's trillion, quadrillion, then quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion and decillion. You should hold out for the decillion on those ZIMs.

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Intel BS'er Bruce the Goose Turd - Fiat dollars are no longer recognized in Iraq.  So that's a pretty good indicator how close we are to this happening for us

Back to school for you Goose. You too, Luigi. Courtesy of Forbes Magazine:

"Actually, properly understood, no currencies are "fiat" currencies, since the word "fiat" refers to a government decree that makes money money, but in reality, while the government fiat matters, it is useless without the consent of the currency users. But insofar as we use the expression "fiat currency" to refer to currencies that have no "intrinsic value", then all currencies are fiat currencies.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/pascalemmanuelgobry/2013/01/08/all-money-is-fiat-money/#31686a43dd5d

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

That was then...Okie has it up $60. This newer rate counts for inflation.

So, if Okie is right., and I believe he is, then every 25,000 dinar note I/We have is worth 1.5 Million.

I'll be making a run on Bezos and Zuckerberg to be the first trillionaire.

Let's see, what shall I buy first???  Any suggestions anyone???  Maybe Bugatti so I'll have some decent transportation.  Or Lockheed Martin so I can get an F-35 for when traffic is just too distasteful to waste my time.  Hey, wait, who makes the Apache Long Bow Helicopter???  Boeing?  That would work for me.  Hey all, let's be friends and share our new companies.  We can travel together and blow by Trump Airlines.  

FYI  This is the most BS post I have ever made.

But it was fun.  Think big or go home.  I wrote more buy the math was all wrong so I deleted it.  My mind was wandering.......................................as usual, but I caught it.  Bummer

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DWitte said:

So, if Okie is right., and I believe he is, then every 25,000 dinar note I/We have is worth 1.5 Million.

Let's see, what shall I buy first???  Any suggestions anyone???  

Here's a good start...You can start by purchasing the entire world at least 30 times over.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, King Bean said:

ZIM is so worthless, it makes the CURRENT IQD rate look like we've won the lottery. Luigi, there's a website out there that will exchange your IQD for ZIM. Maybe you should check it out. Then you TOO can be that Quadrillionaire. :lol:

By the way...it's trillion, quadrillion, then quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion and decillion. You should hold out for the decillion on those ZIMs.

How much is a Brazilian ??

6 minutes ago, chess said:

OF WHICH, most are less than intelligent!!...........................:facepalm2:

Hahaha. Well I posted also so I can't talk. I know it's really easy to be drawn in when someone posts something controversial insulting excetera excetera for their own reasons. It's like a bait trying to draw people in. some people may even agree. Some think it's funny. Bottom line this person is getting attention for whatever reason and that's what he wants and is allowed to do. I have filtered him out but I still have to see his post and every once in awhile do respond also even though I know it keeps his post above all others. I hope his post have not hurt very many people. I'm sure he has caused people to buy dinner that they cannot afford and some would say it's not his fault it's the stupid people fault. I just hope someday all the people that have called us stupid or made fun of us for buying dinar get to eat their words and I get to take a long vacation and live happily ever after.

• Upvote 2