Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump is MAGA More Every Day

I couldn't agree more....Trump is making progress even with all the Opposition from both sides. We lived for 8 years watching obama run rough shod of this country putting every liberal law he could and no one in congress had the balls to take a stand and say this is enough. 

Today, liberals are losing it over the way he ties a tie, Liberals are losing in and burning their own cities because he is Creating Jobs....God Forbid they have to get a Non Soro's Funded Job. 

If I were running the show....Every Antifa Punk or ***** caught on film breaking windows and burning cars....Instant cut off from any welfare, unemployment or benefits what so ever for LIFE.  I would also extent that to you Parents for their lack of any Parental Skills....They to can get off their asses and get a Job. 

As for these lame ass people that were sent to DC to do the Peoples work........Vote them all out......They are doing nothing more than making a nest to continue the paybacks and corruption.......

This country will change one way or another......People except we have a New President and start fighting to regain America back to what it once was....One Nation Under God or it goes the other way and Pitts Brother against Brother and this turns into a Bloody 2nd Civil War.

I for one will go down Fighting for One Nation Under God as many Patriots will...As for the rest....Happy Trails.

Past time to let Trump attempt to right the Wrong the 1st Black Pretender  did......Many forget he was 1/2 white and he could have been Impeached...

Just sayin......Get on Board and get America back on Track before it is too late.

Karsten

• Upvote 8

10 hours ago, Karsten said:

I couldn't agree more....Trump is making progress even with all the Opposition from both sides. We lived for 8 years watching obama run rough shod of this country putting every liberal law he could and no one in congress had the balls to take a stand and say this is enough. 

Today, liberals are losing it over the way he ties a tie, Liberals are losing in and burning their own cities because he is Creating Jobs....God Forbid they have to get a Non Soro's Funded Job. 

If I were running the show....Every Antifa Punk or ***** caught on film breaking windows and burning cars....Instant cut off from any welfare, unemployment or benefits what so ever for LIFE.  I would also extent that to you Parents for their lack of any Parental Skills....They to can get off their asses and get a Job. 

As for these lame ass people that were sent to DC to do the Peoples work........Vote them all out......They are doing nothing more than making a nest to continue the paybacks and corruption.......

This country will change one way or another......People except we have a New President and start fighting to regain America back to what it once was....One Nation Under God or it goes the other way and Pitts Brother against Brother and this turns into a Bloody 2nd Civil War.

I for one will go down Fighting for One Nation Under God as many Patriots will...As for the rest....Happy Trails.

Past time to let Trump attempt to right the Wrong the 1st Black Pretender  did......Many forget he was 1/2 white and he could have been Impeached...

Just sayin......Get on Board and get America back on Track before it is too late.

Karsten

I'm with you Karsten !

Well said !

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

The sweet stench of fresh fish.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Oh the jealousy, and meaness of the sound of that statement... it won't prevail Shabs, it just won't prevail. :P 

The man is has done so much and the evil is still trying to bring him down.  I do believe they're is some form of divine intervention here.   

• Upvote 11

13 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

Oh the jealousy, and meaness of the sound of that statement... it won't prevail Shabs, it just won't prevail. :P 

The man is has done so much and the evil is still trying to bring him down.  I do believe they're is some form of divine intervention here.   

Scaramucci himself said the only 2 fish that don't stink is him and Donald......I'm merely verifying what the brilliant Spicer replacement voiced so eloquently, that Donald and himself as fish, smell fine.  He's got quite a potty mouth as well.  B)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

They are ganging up on him from all directions, and  for stupid stuff, but he doesn't back down. This President is no coward, he's  made promises and he's tryin damn hard to keep them, even if that means throughout his term he fires people and find another. 

• Upvote 5