Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Master Card Features

Officiallytook i beg to differ. As an example Kuwait is a very small country with only

one resource and their dinar is worth over 3 us dollars. Why you may ask,because they

are ruled by the royal family and the country is stable. No sectarian fighting to deal with

and no super proliferation of corruptness. By the way imf also counts intellectual properties

as an asset. The usa has many patients processes that are quite valuable .

• Upvote 2

Just a reminder. 90% decrease in cell phones and charges ( plus Asiacell is doing quite well after release of Mosul ) the cost of Sugar , Wheat , Flour and other goods have also gone down . The 000's may be the same at present but their purchasing power has risen in country . Take Faith ...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Donziman said:

Officiallytook i beg to differ. As an example Kuwait is a very small country with only

one resource and their dinar is worth over 3 us dollars. Why you may ask,because they

are ruled by the royal family and the country is stable. No sectarian fighting to deal with

and no super proliferation of corruptness. By the way imf also counts intellectual properties

as an asset. The usa has many patients processes that are quite valuable .

I understand did not think of it that way. Now I see Iraq having even more wealth then before because once they stop the sectarian fighting and the corruption , which they are doing now, they'll be looked at having even more value? 

• Upvote 1

Here is something that is going to be a game changer,sorry to say its coming,how it will affect us will be interesting indeed,my guess Iraq will not be changing anything untill maybe 2018 ,but here is a explanation of what is coming down the road, we will still make money but not as much???????? check it out, a little long but worth it, there are some nuggets to be gleaned from this presentation . GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET BEGINS ,by KENNETH STOREY     https://youtube.comwatch?v=m7Qmm911FLJ              It will answear and help us to prepare for the on coming event

My apologies . But the purchasing power of the Iraqi Dinar is already changing and rising in country . There are very real articles of the prices of goods and services changing for the better of the Iraqi citizen within country . I disagree about them not changing anything when there is proof through real articles that changes have already begun . Its hard to disagree with real articles that provide proof .

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, crane said:

Here is something that is going to be a game changer,sorry to say its coming,how it will affect us will be interesting indeed,my guess Iraq will not be changing anything untill maybe 2018 ,but here is a explanation of what is coming down the road, we will still make money but not as much???????? check it out, a little long but worth it, there are some nuggets to be gleaned from this presentation . GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET BEGINS ,by KENNETH STOREY     https://youtube.comwatch?v=m7Qmm911FLJ              It will answear and help us to prepare for the on coming event

It's just a guy with an opinion. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

Unfortunately, I found something discouraging.   I looked up the Vietnamese Dong, worth less than the Dinar.  It looks like they can function pretty well with a ridiculous exchange rate.  

1 Vietnamese Dong equals
0.000044 US Dollar

https://www.justlanded.com/english/Vietnam/Vietnam-Guide/Money/Banking-services-in-Vietnam

Banking services in Vietnam 

ATMs, credit cards and exchanges

Whether you have a national or international bank account, you should be aware of the financial services available in Vietnam.

Banking services in Vietnam

ATMs in Vietnam

Despite the fact that you can choose to bank in either U.S. dollars or Vietnamese dong, and while both currencies are accepted in most establishments, ATMs will only dispense Vietnamese dong. The current maximum withdrawal amount is 4 million VND. A 20,000 VND surcharge is usually added if you are withdrawing from a bank other than your own. ANZ ATMs offer a much larger withdrawal amount, while other banks limit their withdrawal amount to 2 million VND. You can immediately go back for more cash, but make sure it is within the withdrawal amount your bank allows.

Vietcombank has the best ATM network in the country, Agribank, Vietin Bank and Sacombank are also well linked across Vietnam. Most branches will have a leaflet with a list of their ATMs all over the country.

You should also advise your bank at home if you are planning on using ATMs in Vietnam, as ATMs use the magnetic strip rather than chip and pin technology. Please note that many businesses will not accept torn notes, so be careful when you receive your cash and make sure that none of the notes are badly damaged.

Credit Cards

Visa, Mastercard and JCB are now widely accepted in Vietnam, especially in typically touristy or expat areas. A 3% commission charge is standard and those businesses which accept Amex often add on an extra 4%. HIgher end hotels and restaurants don’t usually add the additional charge.

For a cash advance using one of the above cards, you can visit most Vietcombank branches in big cities, and some foreign banks in Hanoi or HCM. If you are opening a Vietnamese bank account it is relatively easy to apply for a credit card at the same time. Please refer to our article on opening an account for more information.

Exchanging money in Vietnam

The black market operates quite liberally in Vietnam, so many shops will happily exchange money, usually dong for dollar or vice versa. While it is officially illegal, the law enforcement is virtually nonexistent, and ironically, exchange rates are usually worse on the black market than in official exchangers. You are thus better off exchanging money at a legal and legitimate exchanger, because the only benefit of the black market is the convenience of being able to 
choose when and where you exchange your money.

If you are confronted by people on the street offering to exchange money for a better rate than the official one, it is too good to be true. Either by short-changing you, giving you fake notes or tricking you with the domination of notes, you will be the victim of a scam, so you should avoid these street exchangers at all costs.

Excellent point, Floridian BUT...

Vietnam doesn't have anything near the resources that Iraq has and we all know that it isn't just oil!  Yeah, they have cheap labor but so does China, and that's it!  

Even if Vietnam can operate with a ridiculously low value on their currency, Iraq is going to have to do something because of all of their natural resources.  Throw in the fact the Iraqis are a very proud people and all of their neighbors have a higher exchange rate, it has never made sense to me that the IQD could stay this low!   I know that there are others that disagree but it simply doesn't make sense to me. :)

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

you got that right...so are we going to nannab's house before or after vegas????

I think Vegas is first it will be a bigger crowd. :)

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

I heard Naanab make really good oatmeal cookies

Chocolate chip and oatmeal  :lol: Yum !!

• Upvote 1

http://preenroll.qicard.net/MasterCard/

Welcome to the login page Search for the nearest registration center and get your QiCard immediate

Use a MasterCard card to enjoy the convenience, speed and security and buy all your needs without bearing the money

You can use MasterCard in more than 30 million outlets worldwide and online because MasterCard is the most widely accepted credit card globally

Buy directly with a MasterCard card to get rid of the commissions added on the card when you withdraw from ATMs. The deduction will be less commissions and a purchase ceiling of up to four million Iraqi Dinars for the operation or its equivalent.

maybe this time ill get credit for my find like when i found raf bank site with the qi cards and mastercard thing that all the guru's took and ran with??? naw prob not lololol

• Upvote 6

Here's Delta's opinion:

7-30-2017   Intel Guru Delta   [Mastercard is universally accepted and can be used in more than 33 million locations around the world. Stay tuned for the third generation card of to global in partnership with Mastercard...   Got this from there FB page.]   IT'S A WOW  INFO ...THE THIRD GENERATION IS THE QI MASTER CARD ...SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTH SINCE THE ANNOUNCEMENT...  FROM QI CARD  "WE ARE CURRENTLY ISSUING TO EMPLOYEES AND RETIREES OUTSIDE IRAQ IN AMMAN AND ABU DHABI"   SO NOT ACTIVATED YET!  THIS IS VERY BIG...WE ALL NOW [KNOW ?] THAT DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT ARTICLE 8 AND INTERNATIONAL IQD.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Awake58 said:

maybe this time ill get credit for my find like when i found raf bank site with the qi cards and mastercard thing that all the guru's took and ran with??? naw prob not lololol

I know right?

It's a dog eat dog world (in dinarland) and we're wearin' Milk Bone underwear  

• Upvote 1