Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LD Issued To Banks.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Direct from the blue sofa...a KTFA extravaganza.

27 July 2017  KTFA...

Delta shouting over phone to Frank26...FRANKIE...........JUST GOT CONFIRMATION ON LD ISSUED.

So the lower denoms are in the banks ready to go to the citizens?  Issued in past tense.

Thank you Delta.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

TNT Wednesday UPDATE for July 26, 2017 
It has been reported that the activation of Mastercards and the ATM's will be in the coming days!
They are expecting a major price change for the Iraqi citizen's goods and services due to more purchasing power.
In an effort to increase the growing economy, no taxes were announced for all foreign companies engaging in commerce.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

TNT...They are expecting a major price change for the Iraqi citizen's goods and services due to more purchasing power.

Every time I see these letters....TNT....I visualize Tony as puppet master, working the strings tied to RayTurd (his con-man brother's) mouth. Do they really think every Iraq merchant is going to run around and re-price every item in the whole country?? When the USD value fluctuates, does that happen here in US?? Hell, no !  Use your head Luigi, even if it's to bang against a wall. Which I'm guessing by the gurus you follow, you've done that a lot already. ;)

V0BSiCd.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

this just in direct from the blue sofa...

27 July 2017  Frank26...

On top of the new CBI website you will see some pictures (illustrations).

When I looked at those pictures, I thought those could be pictures of the lower denominations.

I went back and found the descriptions.

One of the new notes will have a picture of the new CBI building – possibly the 100 dinar bill.

Teams are 99.9% sure these illustrations will be represented on the LD’s.

It is very possible that the LD’s are about ready to come out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

This is such great exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!! I just turned my notice in! Everybody the ships are no longer at sea they are port side!

Yep..... they are port side...... but stuck in the marshes and sandbanks!

Luigi....... you are either just plain stupid and gullible or an out n out pumper.... thank the lord I can laugh at your plain dumb posts and not take them seriously. 🤥🤥🤥🙄🙄 

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

this just in from Delta....

27 July 2017   Delta...They have LD’s inside of them(ATM). They are LOADING THEM!!!  ...these NEW machines...will they also dispense coins/fils? YES!  

NOPE!

Notes are NOT ACCESSIBLE TO THE PUBLIC even if they exist.

If they're being loaded then we should have the LD's RIGHT FREAKING NOW and know what they look like, RIGHT?!

And a new rate, RIGHT?

Because what good is an ATM full of pennies?

OR...... they're loading the machines but won't release them until..........???????

4a2af17f72f8c850e092ae545074ff56--raider

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think they might be printed but not released YET--- http://www.banknotenews.com/files/tag-iraq.php ---  

Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013

Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East
According to Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

Other Iraqi media reports state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree
10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul
25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan
50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir
100 dinars: Central Bank building in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat
200 dinars: bridge and school

Courtesy of Mosab K. Ibrahim.

I also think some of the notes shown on the new cbi website is the kurds dinar as they will be sharing in the new denominations features...

• Upvote 2

On 7/27/2017 at 5:37 PM, Luigi1 said:

this just in direct from the blue sofa...

27 July 2017  Frank26...

On top of the new CBI website you will see some pictures (illustrations).

When I looked at those pictures, I thought those could be pictures of the lower denominations.

I went back and found the descriptions.

One of the new notes will have a picture of the new CBI building – possibly the 100 dinar bill.

Teams are 99.9% sure these illustrations will be represented on the LD’s.

It is very possible that the LD’s are about ready to come out.

So, this came in from STANK oops, I mean Frank ?