Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump’s “Disappointment” – An Example of What AG Jeff Sessions Refuses To Address…

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well then, let me take this opportunity and apologize for any past transgressions I made toward you.  I am sorry.  And though it's my personal journey with the Lord, I thought you should know, I quit the "church" years ago.....when filling a basket with green backs became more important than filling hearts with the Word of God.  Hope your day is great as well.

GO RV, then BV

Where  in the word of God does it tell you to bash somebody everyday of your life? What do you think because he's the president that makes it okay because you don't personally know him? How come in the last 7 years you never saw me Bash President Obama every single day all day long? Pointing out something you disagree with his one thing but this incessant hatred that you are showing and displaying is entirely different and very unChrist like. So while you want to bash me because I used your tactics to try to get through to your heart you realize as best you can that what you are doing is nothing Christian like about it.

• Upvote 2

And for that matter how am I supposed to let this ride? You claim to be a Christian and yet you're perfectly content chase people off simply because they don't believe the way you do. You claim to be a Christian and yet you're perfectly content to Bash somebody you've never met in your entire life simply because they don't believe the way you do. I am waiting for you to show me one scripture that says that kind of behavior is acceptable with the Lord that I worship. All the while you're going to insinuate that I am something of a hypocrite because I point out the error of what you are doing. Where as I can point to scripture all day long saying that that is what a true brother in the Lord is supposed to do. 

how is it that you claim to love the same Lord that I do, and yet you cannot respond to the video that I posted yesterday with the speech that Donald Trump made in Ohio? How is it you cannot say there was nothing wrong with that speech? How is it that you claim to love the Lord and you cannot let it go and trust that the Lord will do what he will do with this country? If you truly love the Lord you would do what I did the last 7 years and trust that the Lord knows what he's doing. So don't question my faith because I'm displaying my faith and Brotherly Love by trying to get through to your heart. What you are doing is wrong. And if showing you that is offensive to you I make no apologies. That is what Jesus would do.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well then, let me take this opportunity and apologize for any past transgressions I made toward you.  I am sorry.  And though it's my personal journey with the Lord, I thought you should know, I quit the "church" years ago.....when filling a basket with green backs became more important than filling hearts with the Word of God.  Hope your day is great as well.

GO RV, then BV

You my friend are ALL class AND you are able to think for yourself. Never allow anyone to change that

quality about you Shabs. Some enjoy targeting you and toying with you which can be fun, but not when

it always seems to get personal and disrespectful.

You know how the game is played...if you do not fall in line with the majority, someone will always try and

pull your chain and make stupid accusations to get a reaction. Some just are not happy unless they have

a target to pounce upon and play with. As we can see, politics and religion are usually the empty tools used

to keep up the divide. Maybe some day we can look beyond it all, but doubtful. :lol:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

You my friend are ALL class AND you are able to think for yourself. Never allow anyone to change that

quality about you Shabs. Some enjoy targeting you and toying with you which can be fun, but not when

You know how the game is played...if you do not fall in line with the majority, someone will always try and

pull your chain and make stupid accusations to get a reaction. Some just are not happy unless they have

a target to pounce upon and play with. As we can see, politics and religion are usually the empty tools used

to keep up the divide. Maybe some day we can look beyond it all, but doubtful. :lol:

And once again your abundant love and respect for everybody as well displayed. I can't believe that I'm actually paying for this crap. But as you and Shabs and all you liberals want to do Is chase off those who don't think like   you , I  will leave and let you have at it. Sorry I tried to show something. Sorry I paid for it. I'm well aware what everyone here thinks of me and to be quite honest I'm pretty sick and tired of it have a good day. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And once again your abundant love and respect for everybody as well displayed. I can't believe that I'm actually paying for this crap. But as you and Shabs and all you liberals want to do Is chase off those who don't think like   you , I  will leave and let you have at it. Sorry I tried to show something. Sorry I paid for it. I'm well aware what everyone here thinks of me and to be quite honest I'm pretty sick and tired of it have a good day. 

Sorry LGD, but you keep accusing others and fail to look at your own self in the mirror. You can accuse me and try and label

me all you desire, but you have no clue. It is ok for you to accuse another and even question their faith, while pretending to

be showing them something. You do not even realize the very same things you accuse "liberals" of doing you do the same.

Belittle, accuse and then complain when someone calls you on your tactics. You are better than that, so examine yourself

before you accuse others of doing what you started in this thread.

Now maybe we can get back to the topic at hand.

Have a good day and don't let so much of this get you down either. You take it way too personally and that does you

no good. It is OK to disagree. Just let it at that and move on. You are making many assumptions, while missing the points

being made. Everyone has an opinion...just because their opinion does not line up with yours, what purpose does it

serve to get a parting shot in to try and render them  invalid? Do you not see how it works?

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

. It is ok for you to accuse another and even question their faith, while pretending to

be showing them something. You do not even realize the very same things you accuse "liberals" of doing you do the same.

I do realize I am doing the same thing. I even stated that to be my intentions. It's my way of trying to show Shabbs what He is doing, which I don't believe he realizes. I know that this method is wrong, Idon't believe he does.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And for that matter how am I supposed to let this ride? You claim to be a Christian and yet you're perfectly content chase people off simply because they don't believe the way you do. You claim to be a Christian and yet you're perfectly content to Bash somebody you've never met in your entire life simply because they don't believe the way you do. I am waiting for you to show me one scripture that says that kind of behavior is acceptable with the Lord that I worship. All the while you're going to insinuate that I am something of a hypocrite because I point out the error of what you are doing. Where as I can point to scripture all day long saying that that is what a true brother in the Lord is supposed to do. 

how is it that you claim to love the same Lord that I do, and yet you cannot respond to the video that I posted yesterday with the speech that Donald Trump made in Ohio? How is it you cannot say there was nothing wrong with that speech? How is it that you claim to love the Lord and you cannot let it go and trust that the Lord will do what he will do with this country? If you truly love the Lord you would do what I did the last 7 years and trust that the Lord knows what he's doing. So don't question my faith because I'm displaying my faith and Brotherly Love by trying to get through to your heart. What you are doing is wrong. And if showing you that is offensive to you I make no apologies. That is what Jesus would do.

Had you not headed your video post with, "..... We're sick and tired of you insane freaks", I might have watched it.  So long as you insist on questioning my christian heart but turn a blind eye to DJT's continued non-christian behavior, you and I will never see eye to eye.  And by all means, do some research and find where I have ever chased anybody from the forums.  If you choose to step away again, that's on you, not me.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

I could never be mentioned in the same conversation with regards to your class, Jim.  Much humble respect.  -_-

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Had you not headed your video post with, "..... We're sick and tired of you insane freaks", I might have watched it.  So long as you insist on questioning my christian heart but turn a blind eye to DJT's continued non-christian behavior, you and I will never see eye to eye.  And by all means, do some research and find where I have ever chased anybody from the forums.  If you choose to step away again, that's on you, not me.

GO RV, then BV

I don't know Donald Trump, and I don't have any personal feelings toward him. I would not call him my personal friend, nor would I call him an enemy. You however I do know, personally, and I call you my friend. Therefore I have skin in the game where you are concerned. And if you're worried about Donald Trump's Christian Behavior, I suggest you give it up. You could judge a tree by the fruit that it bears. Donald Trump did not run for Pope, he ran to be the president of the United States. Now let us all stand back and see what he does, and in three and a half years the American people will tell him what they think. That is the message that I am trying to get through to you. Nobody tried to stop Obama to the extent and level that the left is going to to try and stop Donald Trump. And that is not right. That is the only thing I am trying to say.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I could never be mentioned in the same conversation with respect to your class, Jim.  Much humble respect.  -_-

I have a tendency to stand up for what i believe is fair, which means I will stand up for anyone

if I feel they were being manipulated or treated unfairly no matter how much they may be disliked

or how much they may dislike me. Fair is fair.

Of course, when I do this, what usually happens is i get labelled as is typical, with being a "commie", 

a "liberal", or whatever is the latest reaction getting label of the day. I am not defined by some

overused labels, but that is how folks often react. We cannot seem to get passed the schoolyard

tactics, and actually have constructive discussions on this board in too many cases. Some threads

just tend to go south when they deal with politics or religion, it is the nature of the animal I guess

and the emotional attachments that go along with it.

I know, it makes no sense, but this is how I live my life online and off. If that makes me a bad guy,

so be it. it would be nice if people could make their point without tearing into another. Doing that just

destroys their message. i know enough folks who have allowed political issues to tear apart even their own

families and destroy meaningful friendships. This is not normal behavior in my opinion and goes at the root

of all that is wrong in our land today, no matter the party label or ideology attached to it.

We are ALL in this together...the moment we actually realize this could be powerful, but that moment never

seems to get close. :lol:

Have a good day Shabs :)

51 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

in three and a half years the American people will tell him what they think.

His senate is beginning to tell him what they think....Hmmmm

A prominent Republican senator warned President Donald Trump Thursday “there will be holy hell to pay” if he fires Attorney General Jeff Sessions and dared the commander-in-chief to “accept the consequences” if he made such a move.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., one of the many GOP lawmakers furious over Trump’s escalating attacks on Sessions, let the president know in no uncertain terms that cutting the former Alabama senator loose from his Cabinet would be met with repercussions.

"There will be no confirmation hearing for a new attorney general in 2017. If Jeff Sessions is fired, there will be holy hell to pay," said Graham, who has been critical of Trump.

Graham Sounds Off: 'Holy Hell to Pay' If Sessions Is Fired 2:10

"This effort to basically marginalize and humiliate the attorney general is not going over well in the Senate," he added. "I don't think it's going over well in the conservative world."

"If you believe Jeff Sessions should be fired, use the power you have and accept the consequences," Graham warned.

Sessions, a loyal Trump supporter who was the first senator to endorse the then-candidate during the GOP primary, has found himself the target of unrelenting public attacks from the president over his decision to recuse himself from the investigation into Russian meddling in last year’s election.

Trump has thus far refused to fire Sessions, leading some to speculate he’s waiting until the August congressional recess, when he could name a replacement who would not require Senate confirmation.

Republican senators, who served with Sessions for years on Capitol Hill, have increasingly and publicly said they’re angry with Trump’s public attacks on his attorney general.

Many have called Sessions offering their support and encouragement as they can't understand why the president would treat one of his most loyal lieutenants in this way.

Graham, meanwhile, added Thursday that Sessions isn’t the only person he’s concerned Trump could fire. He revealed he was working on legislation that would dictate "a special counsel cannot be fired when they were impaneled to investigate the president or his team unless you have judicial review of the firing."

If Trump "would fire (Special Counsel Robert) Mueller or have somebody fire Mueller because he doesn't like Mueller or Mueller is doing something" he opposes, "then we become Russia."

Going after Mueller "could be the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency," Graham said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/holy-hell-pay-graham-warns-trump-firing-sessions-n787086

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Graham, McCain, Ryan, and a few others within his party do not like Trump. I had

thought from the beginning his fight would be more with his own party which seems

to be the case, but he still has decent support overall. I think he is disappointed at

a lot of it, but little he can do until the circus calms down.

Trump made it clear he was not going to pursue Clinton's many scandals, as seen

here and in many other articles: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-charges-Hillarious-clinton-lock-up-2016-11

although some of his voters did vote for him based upon a few campaign statements that

implied he would go after Clinton. Many in Washington think that would be a major mistake,

I personally think she should not be the only one pursued because the "swamp" is huge.

I am not a fan of Sessions personally, although I think he is one of the good guys, some of his pursuits

are to me a bad direction while other more pressing issues are staring him in the face and he is

not addressing those. Too much confusion going on and add to it leaks that are very likely coming from

some of his own, he knows it is a mess and is trying to get on top of it. The latest is a possible investigation

into Reince Priebus: https://www.wsj.com/articles/scaramucci-says-split-with-priebus-may-not-bereparable-1501172308

We are watching a bunch of egos battling it out, and in Washington this is par for the course while

we the people look on often unable to make much sense of it all. It is called politics and it can be

very dirty among the children which is how some of them are acting and the nation suffers because of

this.

• Upvote 2

Hey if he was hired because he was going to go after the Swamp crooks and Hitlery in particular, and he is more obsessed with marijuana laws then yes, kick him in the ass to start doing the job Trump wants him to do.  But, IF he's refusing to go after the swamp creatures because he feels an affinity to the 'senate boys club' then yes - fire his ass instead and put someone in charge who will !!!

• Upvote 6

Fair enough BJ, I agree. His direction in some cases makes little sense. One would think the focus

should be upon corruption, but it never seems to actually get started to address it, rather the same old

"drug war" nonsense which in my opinion appears to be protecting the pharma complex and its profits

more than actually going after the real drug problems which happen to be pharma drugs on the street

such as opioids and other pain killers. In my town the problem is heroin, definitely NOT cannabis.

• Upvote 2

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, BJinMontreal said:

Hey if he was hired because he was going to go after the Swamp crooks and Hitlery in particular, and he is more obsessed with marijuana laws then yes, kick him in the ass to start doing the job Trump wants him to do.  But, IF he's refusing to go after the swamp creatures because he feels an affinity to the 'senate boys club' then yes - fire his ass instead and put someone in charge who will !!!

I like the way you think BJM !

• Upvote 2