Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 25 July 2017

Adam Montana

Heads Up Peeps - Adam's Chat Was Just Updated At The Top Of Page 1 Thirty Minutes Ago ! ;) 

37 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

First post updated.

:bananacamel:

Now Everyone Please Settle Down - PSdon Has The Floor ...

1 hour ago, psdon said:

OK here we go again  1 Tequila 2 Tequila 3 Tequila FLOOR 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 3

LMAO!!! Thanks Adam for the visit I was starting to worry about some of these folks. Maybe they can all get some sleep now that you told them we didn't have an RV last week an everything gonna be alright... lol

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Caye98 said:

I am in agreement with living with Plan B. However the time spent on this site and in VIP has given me much better options that I have already implemented. So actually Post RV is now my plan B (and it's looking pretty good!) 

Thanks Adam! :tiphat:

In TOTAL agreement. Well put.

• Upvote 7

Adam,

Thanks for all the effort and work. Was talking to a ole co=worker who has returned from Iraq recently. His take from some info, is when R.V. happens you can only cash out in Iraq.

Don't have a clue if that's correct or not. Would like your opinion Please. I am VIP/Plat. So I am covered.

Thanking you in advance.

GO!!!!!  R. V.

• Upvote 1

What!????!! There was no RV last week???:blink:

Life is good. Hang tight everybody, the landing could get a little bumpy.  

Think of the RV as a gift package lost/delayed in the mail.  It might show up today or Tuesday or in 3 months.  Hopefully, the package is not from grandma.  She always sent clothes.  More socks and underwear.:(

• Upvote 3

Much obliged Adam,  we can plainly see many moving pieces to the puzzle right now and as always a date and rate will never present itself via gurus, people who are "connected" in the know etc.... One day we will awake or we will be awaken by your text message and that's it, in the mean time its business as usual and life marches on. 

I must admit that I am excited about the progress iraq is making as of late and feel we are definitely moving forward  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

A Shark attack in Wisconsin???  Are you getting us ready for something really really big that maybe you might think we can't comprehend???  If we accept a shark attack in WI then maybe we can accept anything.  Where do those animals come from.  From the Atlantic up the Hudson and through the newly established fish ladders (steps) of the magnificent Niagara Falls?  (I can't remember all the geography of the area so I just condensed it).  And I'm sure I have it wrong.  Anyways, this was my first thought and got me wondering.

And hence, I came to a second idea (conclusion).  More likely to have the shark encounter on a trip to the Bahamas.  hahaha

Or maybe you recently saw the MP CGI shark!  MP= Michael Phelps.

If I'm having a shark attack, I'll take the third option.

Lay it on me, ya'all.

DW Out

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

The Power of Positive Thinking

And The Power Of Positive 'Thanking' ! :o 

12 hours ago, sandfly said:

Thanks Adam 

The Great SandFly Is The Ultimate Superpower ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, okane said:

What!????!! There was no RV last week???:blink:

Life is good. Hang tight everybody, the landing could get a little bumpy.  

Think of the RV as a gift package lost/delayed in the mail.  It might show up today or Tuesday or in 3 months.  Hopefully, the package is not from grandma.  She always sent clothes.  More socks and underwear.:(

That's awesome okane!! Thanks for the chuckle this morning. WH

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DWitte said:

A Shark attack in Wisconsin???  Are you getting us ready for something really really big that maybe you might think we can't comprehend???  If we accept a shark attack in WI then maybe we can accept anything.  Where do those animals come from.  From the Atlantic up the Hudson and through the newly established fish ladders (steps) of the magnificent Niagara Falls?  (I can't remember all the geography of the area so I just condensed it).  And I'm sure I have it wrong.  Anyways, this was my first thought and got me wondering.

And hence, I came to a second idea (conclusion).  More likely to have the shark encounter on a trip to the Bahamas.  hahaha

Or maybe you recently saw the MP CGI shark!  MP= Michael Phelps.

If I'm having a shark attack, I'll take the third option.

Lay it on me, ya'all.

DW Out

Clearly you've never heard of a Sharknado! :lmao:

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Caye98 said:

I am in agreement with living with Plan B. However the time spent on this site and in VIP has given me much better options that I have already implemented. So actually Post RV is now my plan B (and it's looking pretty good!) 

Thanks Adam! :tiphat:

Thanks Adam for keeping us in the loop.  Caye88, I like your plan.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4