Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

3 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

– under the eyes of Abadi. 

I take this as without Abadi knowing what Maliki was doing.  

I suspect Abadi was part of the parliament and knew Maliki was dirty. No one really knew just HOW dirty the little screwball was  till they ousted him out of desperation in 2014. So when they say Under the eyes of Abadi, could be saying under the watchful eyes of Abadi. Just my 2 cents...

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

No one really knew just HOW dirty the little screwball was...

Exception to that was Shabibi. He tried to prevent those grimy little hands from dipping into the CBI reserves. Then when he was out of the country, Maliki ordered him to be arrested. About the same time the US left Iraq. That gave Maliki free reign. I think the CBI reserves were at about $80B back then.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, King Bean said:

Exception to that was Shabibi. He tried to prevent those grimy little hands from dipping into the CBI reserves. Then when he was out of the country, Maliki ordered him to be arrested. About the same time the US left Iraq. That gave Maliki free reign. I think the CBI reserves were at about $80B back then.

Agree with ya on that one King!!!

27 minutes ago, Tuck said:

In both translations, Saradise, I am reading ?? / interpreting ?? an allusion to Abadi's complicity during his tenure in the first paragraph, in addition to Maliki's in the second. What are your thoughts - anyone's?

It's hard to intrepret what they really are trying to say. In the first translation it looks like they implicate Abadi but in the second translation it says "before Abadi" which I take to mean before Abadi got there. Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Anyone know when the rate changed on this site to 1.2?

Ever since the discovery of this testing site, it's been showing 1.2.

Also, the testing site keeps going down today. We want to see these two sites merge together and become one and put the currency converter that says 1.2 on the official CBI site. They're definitely doing something with the sites today. :praying: SOON!

• Upvote 10

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic