Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

Just now, saradise said:

You're welcome. Unfortunately, it doesn't make any sense and still leaves us all confused. 

What I find interesting from the translation is, "And what about the case of the disappearance of the amount of four billion dollars from the treasury of the Central Bank in the days of Nuri al-Haleki, where he had absolute powers in the disbursement of funds directly from the treasury of the Central Bank and the lack of paralysis of the House of Representatives and the Integrity and all supervisory and administrative bodies and in particular the Office of Financial Control in Accountability and Accountability."

I suspect the Nuri al-Haleki is supposed to be Nouri al-Maliki. Maybe they are doing a play on words to demean Nouri al-Maliki by calling him Nuri al-Haleki? I am not sure if this is a form of sandal throwing or not. May be or may be not.

At any rate, the stolen money finger seems to be pointed at Nouri al-Maliki. Maybe this will gain some traction on getting rid of Nouri al-Maliki. Hope so.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Now cbi.iq is up and running for me with the 1184 rate. :(

Thank You, RMC10!

When I go to the currency auctions, this is what I get:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 17-7-2017 that performed on 16-7-2017

Announcement No.(3483)

Central Bank of Iraq's foreign currency selling and buying window opened its daily window on 17/7/2017 that performed on 16/7/2017 and the results were  as follows

Details Notes
Number of banks 40
Number of remittance companies 10
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 159,019,911
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 159,019,911
Total offers for selling (US$)

-----

This is the same message from yesterday. Did they do a currency auction for today or will this be updated later? Have the currency auctions stopped?

Hopefully, we will find out what is happening soon enough!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, RMC10!

When I go to the currency auctions, this is what I get:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 17-7-2017 that performed on 16-7-2017

Announcement No.(3483)

Central Bank of Iraq's foreign currency selling and buying window opened its daily window on 17/7/2017 that performed on 16/7/2017 and the results were  as follows

Details Notes
Number of banks 40
Number of remittance companies 10
Amount sold at auction price (US$) 159,019,911
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) 159,019,911
Total offers for selling (US$)

-----

This is the same message from yesterday. Did they do a currency auction for today or will this be updated later? Have the currency auctions stopped?

Hopefully, we will find out what is happening soon enough!

Go Moola Nova!

They double up auctions on some days. This started in June. It basically says that today's auction was performed yesterday. 

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, saradise said:

A $ 4 billion withdrawal from the central treasury without any official books or even a reference to it, but it was just a telephone call from Nuri al-Halki ended everything, where the Central Bank of Iran received $ 2 billion in cash to support system" rel="">support the economy of Iran's dilapidated, Billion dollars for the purpose of sustaining its economy and the Huthis in Yemen received $ 1 billion to support system" rel="">support them in their rebellion 

Holy Shiite! If this is true it is awesome! They hacked the CBI website and outed Maliki. These hackers are exposing the corrupt Iranian backed puppets. Iraq needs to clean house to move forward and if it takes the hacking of the CBI to get the message out there I'm all for it.

• Upvote 7

Is it possible that this was not a "hack" per se, but the bank's bringing to light, for all to see, what Maliki has done to Iraq?  Maybe wishful thinking, but maybe a way to get back all the money Maliki stole from the people of Iraq.

Sorry brob, I just read your posts where you are saying the same thing.  We are thinking alike on this.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For anyone interested, this is another translation from someone else....

There is no peace, Iraq Iraq money

scum win wediohn

suspicious corruption deals, money laundering, smuggling of millions or even billions of dollars to destinations unknown source before the eyes of all deputies before Haider Abadi and centainly won't forget smuggling billions of dollars out of Iraq, through fake financial companies already sapped the interns exchangers billions of State Treasury

and what about the issue of the disappearance of  $4 billion dollars from Central Bank cofffers days Nouri Al-malice where he enojoys absolute powers in Disbursement of funds directly from Central Bank coffersand lack of representatives paralysis and body integrity and all administrative and regulatory bodies, especially the Office of financial supervision in the accountability and accounting and pursue disbursements with one elbow Maliki's secret at the most important position of Chief of financial control, Turkish Baset pull four billion dollars from the Treasury turned you against formal written without any central or even a sign of her, but I just had a phone call from Nouri al-malice-finish everything, where the Central Bank of Iran recognizes the amount of two billion Dollars in cash to support Iran's economy crumbling, the Syrian Government received $1 billion for the purpose of sustaining its economy as well as prisons in Yemen received $1 billion to support them in their rebellion we

you 
you 
lookout

over  

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, saradise said:

For anyone interested, this is another translation from someone else....

There is no peace, Iraq Iraq money

scum win wediohn

suspicious corruption deals, money laundering, smuggling of millions or even billions of dollars to destinations unknown source before the eyes of all deputies before Haider Abadi and centainly won't forget smuggling billions of dollars out of Iraq, through fake financial companies already sapped the interns exchangers billions of State Treasury

and what about the issue of the disappearance of  $4 billion dollars from Central Bank cofffers days Nouri Al-malice where he enojoys absolute powers in Disbursement of funds directly from Central Bank coffersand lack of representatives paralysis and body integrity and all administrative and regulatory bodies, especially the Office of financial supervision in the accountability and accounting and pursue disbursements with one elbow Maliki's secret at the most important position of Chief of financial control, Turkish Baset pull four billion dollars from the Treasury turned you against formal written without any central or even a sign of her, but I just had a phone call from Nouri al-malice-finish everything, where the Central Bank of Iran recognizes the amount of two billion Dollars in cash to support system" rel="">support Iran's economy crumbling, the Syrian Government received $1 billion for the purpose of sustaining its economy as well as prisons in Yemen received $1 billion to support system" rel="">support them in their rebellion we

you 
you 
lookout

over  

In both translations, Saradise, I am reading ?? / interpreting ?? an allusion to Abadi's complicity during his tenure in the first paragraph, in addition to Maliki's in the second. What are your thoughts - anyone's?

Another thought – with the hacker being "anonymous", there is no one for Maliki to kill,  as he doesn't know who fingered him.   

The only thing I don't like here is that they said – under the eyes of Abadi.   I guess Abadi was part of parliament when Maliki stole all this money.    And parliament is crooked.. 

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, yota691 said:

I be willing to bet a doughnut this is the doing of Sadr....

Or Anonymous. They were a pretty big help with ISIS in locating their social media recruiting pages and hacking them! We may have friends in that organization holding some dinar too!   

:D Sorry Floridian, you beat me to it! 

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic