Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

At .83 I would cash out a 25,000 and play.  Sit on the rest and wait.  I mean I already own my own home free and clear.  Property taxes are $25 dollars a year.  The only thing missing is free electricity.  Buy solar panels for 11k and party with the rest.  Would be a dream.

dude I like your plan!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Move slide your rump - Just for a minute let's all do the Bump

Bump Bump Bump ! :bump: 

Can't Touch This ...

:D  :D  :D 

52 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Image result for can't touch this gif

Hey Ladies - CNN Be Rockin' The Clown Pants ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Thanks Fancy, I still think there is something to this though. Time will tell.

It would be nice Gypsygirl11 but suddenly it all seems to be going nowhere again.. Parliament back near a week and still procrastinating .. I think they are happy as they are as they get paid whether they work or not... 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

It would be nice Gypsygirl11 but suddenly it all seems to be going nowhere again.. Parliament back near a week and still procrastinating .. I think they are happy as they are as they get paid whether they work or not... 

I know what you mean....and I thought "island time" was frustrating! These people take the cake! You ever hear the old saying " slow and steady wins the race"? Well they got "slow" down pat!!! Lol.    They need to work on "steady " and WINNING THE RACE.

• Upvote 6

56 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Exactly NoviceInvestor, they said a month ago that when they come back the HCL was going to be on the top of the list for getting done. Now that they're back not one peep out of them about it, they are too busy postponing laws and passing worthless laws in the meantime. I highly doubt if we will see the HCL getting passed this year or even in the next year.  They need a goi that cares about their people and their country and the current one doesn't give three "sheets".

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

List of Criminals is to be removed .Outside influence is to leave , IMIS , IRAN anyone else . Ababi are you with the USA on that or not ? And at the same time Abadi has to create an Atmosphere for a general  National Reconciliation . Very difficult Tightrope to walk . And after that there is Kurdistan's Referendum . I know I'm missing some other things as well . Its very precarious at this point . Seems we need a breakthrough of some kind ?

• Upvote 4

On 7/7/2017 at 7:16 AM, olivesman said:

What was this thread about, again?

:confused:  :lol:

Pssssshhh.....if you're asking me, I've nearly had forgotten about it from the last few drinks I had last night :drunk:........folks, as sad as it might be, I'm thinking it's time to accept that perhaps unless we all hear from the big bro Adam himself, hold off waiting until the end of fiscal year 2020 for anything to happen. <_<:facepalm2:

But hey, don't pay me no mind.......I need to lighten up on the drinking before my liver gets screwed up.   (sigh!) :(

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic