Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

1.2 IQD per $1 = $.83 per dinar or $830K per million IQD 

Go new monetary policy 

Go increase dinar exchange rate

Go purchasing power

Thanks for your input.

Hey LB, trust you are still chilling in the islands. At .83 I would be very happy.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Your the best! OK, SO NOW WHAT? Why is not on the initial site? Why just hidden in statistics? 

Back in the day when I was a LAN and web guy I would build mirror sites off line then link them like this when I was getting ready to switch out websites. That could have changed by now.  

• Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Back in the day when I was a LAN and web guy I would build mirror sites off line then link them like this when I was getting ready to switch out websites. That could have changed by now.  

Am I missing something or reading something that is not there..But is this investment becoming more up close and personal..

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hi Chuck,

Yes that tends to be the way it works, get the new environment tested and working then flip them over. That way if something horrible happens you can then always flip back quickly without much disruption.

Not sure if the developers would have been given test data to trial the exchange function or perhaps they are Dinar aware and just having a laugh at everyones expense.

Hoping management have shown their hand by mistake!!!

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, danielchu said:

sure wish i had those fancy computers.. mine only says 1184...:D

Follow Synopsis' steps, or take the shortcut, here. Without the shortcut, you start in the CBI site main page:

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/

I checked the other currencies and their is not continuity with the rates, see British Pound.

Edited by bkeiller
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scott McD said:

Hi Chuck,

Yes that tends to be the way it works, get the new environment tested and working then flip them over. That way if something horrible happens you can then always flip back quickly without much disruption.

Not sure if the developers would have been given test data to trial the exchange function or perhaps they are Dinar aware and just having a laugh at everyones expense.

Hoping management have shown their hand by mistake!!!

:rolleyes:

Normally I ran my own numbers until we got close, more developers testing. When it went to UAT, User Accept Testing we started using real data and not just on one field it was a table we drew from.  Same here, hoping management is not aware we ran across this. It is not like it is obvious.  

My my brother in law is headed to St. Andrews Thursday.  He has a Corperate Membership, be there for a week.  

• Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, danielchu said:

sure wish i had those fancy computers.. mine only says 1184...:D

I got where you were coming from.  On the flip side I am running off an iPad. So I have never been able to get there to see it.  Hope you get a systems that shows 1 to 1.   :lol:

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Normally I ran my own numbers until we got close, more developers testing. When it went to UAT, User Accept Testing we started using real data and not just on one field it was a table we drew from.  Same here, hoping management is not aware we ran across this. It is not like it is obvious.  

My my brother in law is headed to St. Andrews Thursday.  He has a Corperate Membership, be there for a week.  

Exactly Chuck!!! 

Hope your brother in law has his waterproofs with him!!! Unfortunately we are suffering from a 'typical' Scottish summer at the moment!!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, 1lucdog said:

Yes indeed they were delicious now if we could just find the dessert table ;)  And a Good evening to you too my friend!

Good News, 1LucDog! Yes, my faves are Coconut Cream Pie and Dutch Apple. Well, OK, I'll eat pretty much any thing on the Dessert Table! :D

7 hours ago, Laid Back said:

1.2 IQD per $1 = $.83 per dinar or $830K per million IQD 

Go new monetary policy 

Go increase dinar exchange rate

Go purchasing power

Thanks for your input.

Anytime My Friend, Laid Back!

Happy 4th Of July Everyone!

Thank You to our Veterans and especially the Ones Who Paid the Ultimate Price for Our Freedoms!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

That's so beautiful to see! This really gets my hopes back up on this speculation.  So when do we cash out? !?!  I'm  more then ready!!!

I just clicked it up on my iPad, it said 1.2 usd  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I got where you were coming from.  On the flip side I am running off an iPad. So I have never been able to get there to see it.  Hope you get a systems that shows 1 to 1.   :lol:

I am using iPad and it works fine. Can see 1.2

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

It's good to see we have some hope with these websites. Thanks Chuck. 

• Upvote 1

I have just found the cbi website with this and I am sure it must be a mistake.  The British Pound, Canadian dollar etc are so high.  I think

they have made mistakes with where they are put the decimal sign !!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Scott McD said:

perhaps they are Dinar aware and just having a laugh at everyones expense.

Unfortunately, that is entirely possible.  However, I would hope if they are that sadistic they would go ahead and make it $3 plus like Bas News did ^_^

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What is OSI?

Offshore Investing. Very educational materials about wealth management and protection. Highly recommend it as a window into the mechanisms of wealth. And if you take it further, a door.  I am sure some of the mods will add to the value of this area of DV. Well worth the money, if you are fortunate enough to have the resources.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

What is OSI?

Off Shore Investment. You likely don't have access to this group with the available information. You may want to submit a request in Your support tab to find out minimum requirements. If you get at minimum a "Name Reserve" that is nominally $400 and directly related to OSI, you will have gone a huge distance in securing your financial and investment future. I have purchased most all of the available OSI related products and I am very glad I did. Participating in OSI has given me a huge sense of Peace Of Mind.

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic