Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

It Only Took A Few Minutes To Read Thru The Cliff Notes Posted A Little Further Above But One Brave Fellow Member Deserves A DV Purple Heart For Making It Thru The Entire Frankie Call ! :salute: 

And He Nearly Wound Up With A Case Of Roasted Nuts In Order To Make A Valuable Contribution To This Thread ! :o 

:D  :D  

Lol

• Upvote 3

Just a random thought...

With all the currency smuggled, blown up, lost stolen, whatever. What a way to find out the worlds interest in their currency by counting the hits from the web.

Crazy, if not before this adventure then DEFINATELY now!

• Upvote 3

After 13 years  , we've heard everything , from  $5,26 according to an cbi  leak  very early, about 10 years ago . Then the lobsters ,and then  that the rate will be par with Kuwait  . It's common knowledge by  now that our president Trump years ago  invested $30 mil USD  in dinar  . Also , the feast of all feasts , with women doing all the cooking and cleaning with big scarfs on their head because some guy might jump their bones if he saw their hair .

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

CNN   < <  BREAKING NEWS  > >  ... From That Super Freak ....... Super Freak ....... He's Super Freaky - Yow .....

:D  :D  :D 

7-3-2017  Newshound Guest Guru Rickjames2  I found that there is a direct link between cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host...go to cbi.iq website and Click on Statistics

[You can click "English" at the top of the page first]..then click on "for extended statistics". cbi.3eyon-host.net comes up as a URL address. 

They are linked it is a real site evidently...

I think they have been running statistics and crunching the numbers on the cbi.3eyon site ...

therefore by logic..if cbi.iq is legit... cbi.3eyon-host is legit host 

and the numbers 1.2USD/dinar and 1.08Eur/dinar... by extention...must therefore be legit also!

Temptations Sing ....... Whoa-ooh--ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh .......

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 8

I just posted this on another site:

I found this on Dinar Guru and tried it out.  Follow the directions - from CBI.iq scroll down and click on "statistics".  Then click on "extended statistics".  It brings up 

cbi.3eyon-host.net site - the one with the 1.2 rate.  The 3eyon site is legit!  :D

7-3-2017  Newshound Guest Guru Rickjames2  I found that there is a direct link between cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host...go to cbi.iq website and Click on Statistics [You can click "English" at the top of the page first]..then click on "for extended statistics". cbi.3eyon-host.net comes up as a URL address. They are linked it is a real site evidently...I think they have been running statistics and crunching the numbers on the cbi.3eyon site ...therefore by logic..if cbi.iq is legit... cbi.3eyon-host is legit host and the numbers 1.2USD/dinar and 1.08Eur/dinar... by extention...must therefore be legit also!

• Upvote 5

Amazing!

I called up www.cbi.iq

I then clicked on English

In the menu bar directly above the currency exchange rates, I clicked on statistics

There is a "click here" after "For the extended statistics, please"

If you look at your address bar, it then shows "http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/page/19"

If you then click on "Home Page" in the upper left hand corner and then scroll down...................................................

(don't pee in your pants)

You Get:

header.jpg
الهيدر

cbi

cbi

cbi .

April 27, 2017

fgrjh

fgrjh

sbm pries 25km 375000 50km 75000 .

April 27, 2017

action

action

hello .

April 27, 2017

Research

Research

Sell the currency

Sell the currency

Journal of Monetary Policy Research

Journal of Monetary Policy Research

The statistical site

The statistical site

US Dollar USD 1.2
EURO EUR 1.08565
British pound GBP 1466.129
Canadian dollar CAD 876.741
Japanese yen JPY 11.156
Norwegian krone NOK 141.862
 TO                              US Dollar                             EURO                             British pound                             Canadian dollar                             Japanese yen                             Norwegian krone                              
  • Upvote 12

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Okay, so assuming the 1.2 rate is correct - How do we read it?

Is it 1.2 dinars to the dollar = .83 

or

Is it $1.20 ?

Floridian, my friend with all respect. Who cares?

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic