Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

8 minutes ago, dinarham said:

What happened to the currency auctions ? Can't find it on the new website and it was quite apparent on the old website

Fasten Ur Seatbelts - Change Is Underway ! :o 

:D  :D  :D  

• Upvote 8

June 21, 2017

Currency window on 22.06.2017 and the port for the day 06/21/2017

Results currency window

Announcement No. (3470)

Opening Offers buying and selling foreign currency daily window in the Iraqi Central Bank on Thursday, a brief summary of 06.22.2017 and the port on Wednesday in a brief summary of 06/21/2017 and the results were as follows:

the details   Notes
Number of banks   36
Number of money transfer companies   10
The amount sold by the bank at auction - dollars   159 617 756
The amount purchased by the bank at the auction - dollar   -----
Total Buy Offers - dollar   159 617 756
Total sales - USD Offers   ----

Note that:

• Sale amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad rate (1190) dinars per dollar.
  • Cash sales price (1190) dollars Danarlkl.

Iraqi Central Bank sales of foreign currency table (amounts in thousands of dollars) for the day ( 06/22/2017 port on 2017/6/211) 

Iraqi Central Bank sales of foreign currency table (amounts in thousands of dollars) - (from the date of 01.02.2017 )

Exchange rates from the date ( 06/04/2015 ) until the last date

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, dinarham said:

What happened to the currency auctions ? Can't find it on the new website and it was quite apparent on the old website

Exactly! IMO, looks like they are ready to stop the auctions and change the rate. :) I believe they haven't done an auction since June 22nd and throughout the whole month of June, they have been doubling auctions to get ahead. It's coming...SOON!!

• Upvote 10

I just listened to a thoroughly exhausting 3 1/2 hour conference call that Frank did last night (6/26/17).  Trying to glean further information.

At the end of the call, he was talking about some people not believing that the website Delta gave was not truly the "CBI test site".  This is the site that shows $1.20 rate.

Frank submitted, as proof, this address:  https://www.3eyon-host.net/index.php?language=english

To me, this looks like a site that sells Domain Names and does some Web Hosting, similar to our GoDaddy.com site in the US.

I don't know what to make of it.  Are there any "techies" here who could shed some light on this?  Does this look like the type of company that the CBI would hire to work on their new website?  

I go back and forth, and by now I'm totally confused and don't know what to think anymore.  :(:unsure:

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Not Found

49 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Not sure why you can't see it..Synopsis..here link again..https://www.cbi.iq/currency_auction

Aw C'mon Synopsis - It's Plainly Written In Crystal Clear Arabic ! :blink: 

Sheesh ...

نافذة العملة ليوم 22-6-2017 والمنفذ ليوم 21-6-2017

نتائج نافذة العملة

إعلان رقم (3470)

تـم افتتــاح عروض نافذة بيع وشراء العملة الأجنبية اليومـي في البنك المركزي العراقـي ليـوم الخميس المصادف 22-6-2017 و المنفذ في يوم الاربعاء المصادف 21-6-2017 وكانت النتائج كالآتي:

التفاصيل   الملاحظات
عدد المصارف   36
عدد شركات التحويل المالي   10
المبلغ المباع من قبل البنك بسعر المزاد - دولار   159,617,756
المبلغ المشترى من قبل البنك بسعر المزاد - دولار   -----
مجموع عروض الشراء - دولار   159,617,756
مجموع عروض البيع - دولار   ----

علماً أن :

• Upvote 8

13 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I just listened to a thoroughly exhausting 3 1/2 hour conference call that Frank did last night (6/26/17).  Trying to glean further information.

At the end of the call, he was talking about some people not believing that the website Delta gave was not truly the "CBI test site".  This is the site that shows $1.20 rate.

Frank submitted, as proof, this address:  https://www.3eyon-host.net/index.php?language=english

To me, this looks like a site that sells Domain Names and does some Web Hosting, similar to our GoDaddy.com site in the US.

I don't know what to make of it.  Are there any "techies" here who could shed some light on this?  Does this look like the type of company that the CBI would hire to work on their new website?  

I go back and forth, and by now I'm totally confused and don't know what to think anymore.  :(:unsure:

Look at dinarthug's post on page 10. It's a legit company located in Iraq

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, saradise said:

Look at dinarthug's post on page 10. It's a legit company located in Iraq

I questioned that previously, asking what is the connection between 3eyon and Arab New tec?  I don't see any connection.  There are none stated on the website, besides  information regarding Arab New tec.  But how are they connected to 3eyon website?  Looks like a totally different company, mentioned because it gives 3eyon "gravitas".

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Not sure why you can't see it..Synopsis..here link again..https://www.cbi.iq/currency_auction

As Always, Yota - You The Man!

Here is what I see when I click on the auction link then select English:

header.jpg
الهيدر

error_404

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I just listened to a thoroughly exhausting 3 1/2 hour conference call that Frank did last night (6/26/17).

OMG - How Many Times Did U Attempt Slashing Ur Wrists And Setting Ur Private Parts On Fire ? :o 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

As Always, Yota - You The Man!

Here is what I see when I click on the auction link then select English:

header.jpg
الهيدر

error_404

Hey Bro, I see what's happening, if you are on a iPad, just pull down on the page which will expose the proper icons, just click on the home icon and it will re-load 

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Hey Bro, I see what's happening, if you are on a iPad, just pull down on the page which will expose the proper icons, just click on the home icon and it will re-load 

:tiphat:

Well, Many Thanks, Bro!

Hey, I need to say I like the:

error_404

Not Found

Much Mo Bettah!!!

Thank You, Wiljor, for the tip! Maybe July 2, 2017 will have the error_404 Not Found message on the currency auction page  fo sho onward infinitum! Hey, I'd like to think the error_404 Not Found is a "test" or (better yet) "cryptic" future indicator of what the site will soon say!

Ah, maybe just wishful thinking on my part! :o  Hope Not!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

You people are doing it all wrong!! Pull out your iPad or computer.. turn it on... get some gasoline.. poor the gasoline on the device... get a match or lighter... light the device on fire... walk away... don't look back... just walk away. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic