Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

2 minutes ago, ALAN EDWARDS said:

HI,....1 IS 1184 DOLLERS, IF ITS THE SAME AS XE DINAR FIRST

Alan,

Seems to be skeleton operational at best. Once this site has been operational a while I think you will see it do conversions correctly. Sorry there is no currency in the world that could ever go to 1184 dollars to 1 anything. Give it some time and recheck.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Integrativedoc said:

Alan,

Seems to be skeleton operational at best. Once this site has been operational a while I think you will see it do conversions correctly. Sorry there is no currency in the world that could ever go to 1184 dollars to 1 anything. Give it some time and recheck.

TAKE 3 ZEROS OFF

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ALAN EDWARDS said:

TAKE 3 ZEROS OFF

Speculation. Calm down. Give it some time. They wouldn't put it out like that until the exchange rates were changed on the site. These guys are smarter than everyone gives them credit for, but when it comes to trying to convert things from their language to ours; they fall a little short. Appreciate enthusiasm though. 

I realize you have been here longer than I, but lets watch and see.

Edited by Integrativedoc
  • Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic