Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW LOOK for CBI Website!

DWS112

From the PDF:

Abstract

Markov chains contribution forecasting the future situation by using transition probabilities matrix from previous case to determine the phenomena situation from one period to another one of Markov analysis Method features is that , He doesn't depend on the reasons of the phenomena occurrence , but he takes it as it .to be analyzed and forecast its future phenomena , the purpose of this research is Estimating the CBI policy towards exchange rate through estimating the change probabilities in the current time and forecast the change probabilities in case of stability and stationary . this research reached to the steady state of exchange rate at (%85) probability where as the possibility of exchange

rate , and the probability of exchange rate in future (steady state) is (%93)

Key Word

الكلمات الدالة

Exchange Rate

سعر الصرف

Markov Chain

سلاسل مارآوف

Steady State

حالة الثبات

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, brob said:

From the PDF:

Abstract

Markov chains contribution forecasting the future situation by using transition probabilities matrix from previous case to determine the phenomena situation from one period to another one of Markov analysis Method features is that , He doesn't depend on the reasons of the phenomena occurrence , but he takes it as it .to be analyzed and forecast its future phenomena , the purpose of this research is Estimating the CBI policy towards exchange rate through estimating the change probabilities in the current time and forecast the change probabilities in case of stability and stationary . this research reached to the steady state of exchange rate at (%85) probability where as the possibility of exchange

Key Word

الكلمات الدالة

Exchange Rate

سعر الصرف

Markov Chain

سلاسل مارآوف

Steady State

حالة الثبات

Thanks for bringing over. So is this saying their currency is going to appreciate 85% ???

• Upvote 1

The events of the past , the possibility of the future, pertaining to economic numbers, ... 1 would be the past value of dinar ( 3.00 per ) ... The future , what will the economy be according to the markets , and incoming money market business ( oil business ,  land , water , farming , exporting ... Too say a few )  oil prices with opic , stable .. Outlook for investment for business, security going well .... All of this will be something central bank needs to take into account ... And hopefully the study will show , a   good flow for dinar greater than speculation return , that creates a value of dinar at the 1 . 20 per 1  objective... Just my take

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, brob said:

From the PDF:

Abstract

Key Word

الكلمات الدالة

Exchange Rate

سعر الصرف

Markov Chain

سلاسل مارآوف

Steady State

حالة الثبات

I e mailed a friend of mine and asked about this and she came back if it was $3.00 then the possibility would be .15 cent ,with the previous  probability of 93% increases. changes could take every 30 to 90 days . so maybe Adam was about right with 10 cent , I have no way of knowing if this is even close or just off the wall shizz.. Just passing it on 

• Upvote 10

6 hours ago, brob said:

Restructuring of the Iraqi currency (draft delete the three zeros and the cost of cash transactions)

If someone can fully translate and put it inside here, it will very helpful for those want to study the situation deeply about IQD. I truly believe that if people can understand what research means, there will many benefit for all DV members.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Boozer said:

I e mailed a friend of mine and asked about this and she came back if it was $3.00 then the possibility would be .15 cent ,with the previous  probability of 93% increases. changes could take every 30 to 90 days . so maybe Adam was about right with 10 cent , I have no way of knowing if this is even close or just off the wall shizz.. Just passing it on 

Thanks Boozer. 

• Upvote 1

Awesome- one or more errors in a website could be due to multiple reasons. But when you combine it with the other news of late and that which is mentioned above it reveals a sure trend. 

Thanks everyone for your contributions to this post. I certainly could use some 'great news' right about now. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to NEW LOOK for CBI Website!
  • TexasGranny locked this topic