Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Bruce And Luigi Met On Dong Dater - But Bruce Was The Only One To Ever Undergo A Lop ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏼‼️

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2017 at 0:15 PM, Botzwana said:

I will never forget this and will probably be negged.  But Scooter was really smart.  I read his stuff here.  And he once predicted the RV for October 2010.  I went and bought more dinar because of his prediction which we all know did not come true.  He went to dinar dater along with Mr. Rich.  It became a lop zone and closed within a year.

Tlar AKA Tom Larson was claiming a person was stalking he and his family on the internet and has thus far quit giving out his thoughts on dinar.

I followed Scooter too back in 2010 and was he was one of the reasons I purchased dinar.  He would write many pages with diagrams and intricate flowcharts/etc supporting the rv.  He also was on many conference calls that were live as well as posted.  He was a huge PUMPER and made all his stuff up I'm sure but had a huge following.  I think he was one of several pumpers that caused many people to invest way over their heads with money they didn't have thinking they were going to become rich overnight.    I became convinced, although he denied it,  that he was a paid shill for some dealers.   I think he made his money and dropped out of site when the feds started arresting some shady dinar dealers. JMHO  Then most all the dinar dealers disappeared.  I had bought a lot of dinar but before Dinar Trade closed up I sold much of it back to Ali (who got very rich and no doubt is living on the French Riveria sipping drinks on the veranda) at a loss and kept some.  Here I sit still hoping.  LOL

Edited by Rockymtnhi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

PP and cutter73, I think you may be thinking of SWFloridaGuy - he allegedly committed suicide - he was also great and a huge shock when the DV group learned of his passing. Very, very sad and I still miss him and his knowledge.

Thxs sage, you are correct as that is who I was thinking of and yes a very large loss to not only our Dinar community but more so to his own family and friends.

pp

• Upvote 3

On 7/26/2017 at 3:54 PM, Rockymtnhi said:

I followed Scooter too back in 2010 and was he was one of the reasons I purchased dinar.  He would write many pages with diagrams and intricate flowcharts/etc supporting the rv.  He also was on many conference calls that were live as well as posted.  He was a huge PUMPER and made all his stuff up I'm sure but had a huge following.  I think he was one of several pumpers that caused many people to invest way over their heads with money they didn't have thinking they were going to become rich overnight.    I became convinced, although he denied it,  that he was a paid shill for some dealers.   I think he made his money and dropped out of site when the feds started arresting some shady dinar dealers. JMHO  Then most all the dinar dealers disappeared.  I had bought a lot of dinar but before Dinar Trade closed up I sold much of it back to Ali (who got very rich and no doubt is living on the French Riveria sipping drinks on the veranda) at a loss and kept some.  Here I sit still hoping.  LOL

Scooter : look for the release of Bonds, look for the seating of the minister of interior and defense ministry, look for the national reconciliation, look for hcl ... those items would mean we are close to the RV .Scooter was also good at breaking down the line items of their budget ...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Scooter : look for the release of Bonds, look for the seating of the minister of interior and defense ministry, look for the national reconciliation, look for hcl ... those items would mean we are close to the RV .Scooter was also good at breaking down the line items of their budget ...

Still maintain Scooter was a paid pumper and cost a lot of people their savings they couldn't afford to gamble.  

3 minutes ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Still maintain Scooter was a paid pumper and cost a lot of people their savings they couldn't afford to gamble.  

"made all his stuff up I'm sure but had a huge following" ........We are on the verge of Bonds , National Reconciliation Conference , HCL . The budgets he posted were real . Sadly alot of people did lose there savings . A couple of times before . They were to revalue . One of which was spoken of by the Iraq inspector general who reported to the US Government . He said and amount and they could not do it do to political instability . You can say Scooter pumped . You could even say Iraq is responsible for some pumping after missing certain claimed times . Some of these items Scooter mentioned we are still waiting . He mentioned some of them . And here they are . Not everything Scooter said was made up . Like him or call him a pumper and not like him . Choice is yours . I for one learned quite alot from Scooter . Im sure he was disappointed in missing a few dates himself and in some of the reactions from the people that followed him . I myself think he did a good job and offered his work freely which is something he did not half to do. A lot of site builders did not have to do ..... 

• Upvote 1