Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Forex and Gold Rates Bulletin for Monday, 24-7-2017

yota691

The website (on the English side) doesn't say Forex. Yota, did you add that when typing the headline?

https://cbi.iq/news/view/326

Bulletin The closing price of the major currencies and gold on Monday 24/7/2017

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Nope :shakehead: I didn't alter anything...:D hit the link it takes you to the CBI and the title is right under the pic of the mud wall...

Huh. I'm not seeing it for some reason. Maybe I need my prescription adjusted! B)

Thank you for all your news posts, btw. Very much appreciate them.

• Upvote 4

Hello All,

Lately, I believe they have  started testing the implementation of some more of the infrastructure items. There are too many bugs,fixes, and teasers going on to simply ignore these coincidinks.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, RJ45 said:

Huh. I'm not seeing it for some reason. Maybe I need my prescription adjusted! B)

Thank you for all your news posts, btw. Very much appreciate them.

Did you click on the heading of the article that Yota posted? That is where his link is. Whether or not it shows on the english side of the site, I'm not concerned too much with...

I JUST DID click your link though. Guess what? There's a dark blue band with the word "Forex" RIGHT THERE.

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

My thing is this, if I live in Iraq, and you title this Forex, I'm going to be wondering when I can start trading with forex.

Someone must know something...

Lol I'd come with you to the nearest Rafidain branch...or screw it straight to the new stylish cbi building

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

I mean seriously how much more is needed to say hey we are now international and this is our rate of exchange...

It's Iraq ---- they'll drag it thru weeds, then talk it to death 💀, bury it for 3 months, dig it up and rehash the hash.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

I understand your pain, but I have the feeling the jigisup

I do hope the the jiggly is up - I don't want to renew my subscription to Iraqi Aribish and the Mindset of the Middle East Man. Stick a fork in me I'm done 😀

• Upvote 4

1373.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

The price of Iraqi gold, on Thursday, in the local markets, after having recorded 207 thousand dinars for one weight.

The price of a gold weight of 21 caliber, 207 thousand and 545 dinars, while the record of gold yesterday, Wednesday, 207 thousand dinars.

It is said that the weight of one gold is equal to 5 grams.

Views 7   Date Added 27/07/2017
  • Upvote 4