Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 07/24/2017

yota691

1 hour ago, presence said:

WaitIsOver-  Thank you for posting your comments in this thread.  I was wondering if you could expand on your reference to 'Profecies' and 'Diamond ' you made above.  I am familiar with predictions made years ago in 2007 by a person (presently deceased) who predicted that Trump would in fact be the next  president following Obama, and I'm eager to learn  more about your thoughts and knowledge regarding your above statement. 

I personally sense (rather than hope or want ... really really badly too) that we are going to 'Suddenly' learn that the Dinar has in fact increased in value from its artificially diminished program rate,  and that the date which we do will be within a few weeks I intuitively sensed  and energy tested a date for an RV years ago, and  was personally surprised May came and went without any text from Adam. However, upon reading the articles since then about Mosel, the IMF, WB, international aid from various countries around the world, a comment made by a member about getting interest on a Warka account paid early, the recent release of Deloitte tax guides for doing business in Iraq, boundary issues in Kurdistan and other facts regarding article 140, and of course, the more recent and more public outcries by the citizens of Iraq that pertain to bringing Maliki to justice, it's obvious that more work had to be done since May. I am especially pleased that Iraq has really stepped up against corruption (which I am certain was heavily influenced by the groups referenced above)  and look forward to the auctions being eliminated.  More and more articles are coming out that have the words 'international' and 'Foreign' in them, and there is obviously a eason for all of the latter work and interest in Iraq's economy and economic growth. 

Good senses precense. Everything prophet Kim Clement prophecied is happening right now. Scene by scene.. and he thought me how prophecy is a diamond shape with connections all around. This is why so much is happening so fast at the present. The promises of  Lord Jesus are manifesting because we are entering a 7 years of prosperity that the world hasn't experienced yet. It feels like it's at the point where the key has turned and the door has opened. That's just what Im feelin.

Edited by WaitIsOver
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

I wish you all would study the Bible like you study the dinar, at the same time, you ought to study the King James Bible issue, starting with Dr. Ruckman on Youtube..." Why I Believe The KJB is The Word Of God" , he drew a picture while he was preaching it, great sermon! The info given on the dinar and Iraq is promising indeed, Aug.1 is a great window, I think I heard AC say it wasn't going to happen in 2017, he's usually right 99% of the time....

Edited by endeavor1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

My friend's parents are JWs. They have some different interpretations of Scripture than the Christian church has. My friend said he won't become a JW because the man who came to his door told him in order for him to join th Kingdom Hall he had to give up all riches but the guy was driving a Mercedes Benz and had a gold watch and an expensive suit on. I am a Christian and have talked to a lot of JWs. JWs believe they are Christians but to be a true Christian you have to believe in the Trinity which they don't. Just my opinion but that is what I believe according to scripture no offense. JWs started from a Christian bible study and broke off from the church do to differences in belief about Jesus. I believe in the bible but will only go by the King James, NIV, and a couple other versions of the word. I do not go to church every week. I believe in God because he has proven to me in life he is real. I had a JW friend of mine try to show me in scripture that Jesus was not a part of the Trinity and then my father in law told me the story of the blind man and the Pharisees and where Jesus said he was God but the pharisees did not believe him. I asked God that night if the JW friend of mine was right or if my father in law was right. I opened the bible unintentionally to the very verses my father in law was referencing right after that prayer so I believe that God was telling me the truth that night that Jesus is God's son and a part of the trinity. Jw's are good people but I feel bad that they think this world is hell, can't celebrate birthdays or holidays, and to me they never seem to smile much. I love parties and holidays so I would not fit in there.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I did study the Bible.  20 years as a JW.  Went door to door preaching 90 hours a month for no pay.  It wasn´t until 2010 that I left them.  I left all religion.  Most of it seems false and insincere....Like Dustin Hoffman said in Little big man...that was the end of my religion period.

Salvation yes! Religion....... Too complicated!     Keep it simple

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, jcav said:

If it's a bank they can.  Just like here.  The federal reserve has say over all banks in the US

The federal reserve only has control over the 12 reserve banks and not commercial banks. The Fed can not force a private bank to liquidate its assets. Only the judicial branch of government can do that

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

...but anyhow I hope Kim Clement is right and I hope this is the year where we can all live our dreams to the fullest of our expectations no matter what we believe. 

I hope so. I am getting tired of these so call gurus. I am ready to make a positive impact in the world. 

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, endeavor1 said:

I wish you all would study the Bible like you study the dinar, at the same time, you ought to study the King James Bible issue, starting with Dr. Ruckman on Youtube..." Why I Believe The KJB is The Word Of God" , he drew a picture while he was preaching it, great sermon! The info given on the dinar and Iraq is promising indeed, Aug.1 is a great window, I think I heard AC say it wasn't going to happen in 2017, he's usually right 99% of the time....

Not to offend, but who was King James? Who did he commission to bring what they thought were the true modern interpretations of the original manuscripts? Sorry it is KJV (Version). Unless you can read Hebrew and Greek and read the original manuscripts; we all are reliant on a "version". Keep it simple. .......... Ruckman? Better do a little more research on him! Just sayin.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I still believe JW´s are 80% the truth.  20% manmade rules.  I don´t believe in the Trinity either.  I feel the Bible doesn´t support system">support it at all.

Gave you a + - don't  agree with you but won't neg you for your opinion.

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks SocialDinar. Rough day today and was hoping for a little light at the end of the tunnel. Need to be moving on.  I try to be stay positive and help others when ever possible.  

That is what is so nice about you Chuck, trying to stay positive for others before yourself. It shows what a good man you are and one day you will be rewarded for it.

pp

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

That is what is so nice about you Chuck, trying to stay positive for others before yourself. It shows what a good man you are and one day you will be rewarded for it.

pp

Thanks PP, that is why i am heading up your way when this hits to have a cold one.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Thanks.  I have met with pastors etc. for years.  I have never had anyone definitively prove it to me.  Heck, if Trinity is such an important concept for us to understand...I would think the word itself would be in the Bible.  But not even one time is it even mentioned.  I mean if God really wanted us to believe he is a triune God...Surely that teaching would not be in one verse but several.  It is kind of an important thing to have.

Certainly can't fault you for wanting to see it in the Bible, and on any other day, I would discuss it.  But I just came home from the first day of school helping 400 students find their mamas - volunteering is not for the weak!!

• Upvote 6

On 7/24/2017 at 1:35 PM, WaitIsOver said:

Well NOVICEINVESTOR the Suddenly moment will break open the gates that the giants have held down for what feels like a lifetime. My humble opinion is..if in fact the smart cards are international and they get paid this month...via announcement by Rafidain... and now with the budget passed and ratified this week...and pay day I heard MIGHT be on Friday.. my question to myself is could this be another perfect mirage that I've fallen for previously? Or is this really really the suddenly momeny? There is a choice to make...believe and wait. Personally, I believe this time it's really done only because of the Prophecies that are aligned for this month and uttered years ago and the Diamond. It seems too good to be true, but this time I believe #THEWAITISOVER FOR REAL by AUG 1, if by any chance God's allows the scenario to change then I will look towards September, but for now...I feel in my spirit in conjuction with the Most High that "WE ARE THERE". JUST MY 2FILS, WHAT'S YOURS!

Another excellent pos, WaitIsOver!