Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 07/24/2017

yota691

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I so appreciate your faith statement which is based on Hebrews 11:1.  I have cringed in the past when I see negative, whiny posts from DV members and know they do not have an understanding of faith and/or the power of their words (life and death is in the power of the tongue).  Over the years, I have seen a person's name and unfortunately knew immediately it was going to be a negative post.  So good to see that there are those who have a clue of the workings of the Kingdom of God and know we must stay steady in the midst of circumstances that look exactly the opposite of what we have decreed.  We do, in fact, already have this.

I hope you forgive the Doubting Thomas's occasionally ;)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I hope you forgive the Doubting Thomas's occasionally ;)

I pray for their eyes to be opened.  I am not offended as I realize offense can hinder my blessing.  I am not their judge - but you do know Jesus was not pleased with Thomas.  As Jesus said, let him who has ears to hear, hear.

• Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I pray for their eyes to be opened.  I am not offended as I realize offense can hinder my blessing.  I am not their judge - but you do know Jesus was not pleased with Thomas.  As Jesus said, let him who has ears to hear, he

My doubt is not in the Lord.. My faith is steadfastly firm.. I refer to myself as the Doubting Thomas occasionally with this "investment" ;) And it's highs and lows..

• Upvote 1

Maybe something, maybe nothing. The numbers show Arabic on the site but seem to automatically change after a cut and paste.

pp

Selling price / $ 100 = 126.350 Iraqi Dinar
Purchase price / $ 100 = 126.300 Iraqi Dinar
Erbil
Selling price / $ 100 = 126.750 Iraqi Dinar
Purchase price / $ 100 = 126.700 Iraqi Dinar

http://en.economiciraq.com/2017/07/20/dollar-exchange-rates-in-iraq-today-2/

• Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Maybe something, maybe nothing. The numbers show Arabic on the site but seem to automatically change after a cut and paste.

pp

Erbil

Wow, pp, what a find!!  I am not familiar with this site - what has it shown before?  And what in the world prompted you to cut and paste - brilliant!!

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Last time I had that feeling I got no relief till I drank a half bottle of kaopectate.  :blink:

I narrowed down the nausea to a Vindaloo Chicken Curry the other night. It's like Swallowing a Solar Flare ! It leaves your body the same way. . . OH THE HORRR !

I'm still standing up. :o  :wave:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

My doubt is not in the Lord.. My faith is steadfastly firm.. I refer to myself as the Doubting Thomas occasionally with this "investment" ;) And it's highs and lows..

By focusing on the Lord when we go through this trial, and any other trial, as the experience changes us , that is how we become wise. Wise in the Lord, wise in business, wise in dealing with neighbors, wise in dealing with people in general. How many of us knocked ourselves on the head with partying, alcohol, and or drugs; prior to our being saved, and maybe even afterwards. Now that we know that such behavior tends to enhance problems, and through our relationship with the Father is the primary way we resolve and avoid problems, we are now wise in this area not to participate in partying or to associate with such people least we compromise and fall back down from where we now are. For me, it would be a very long fall from where I now am.  Prayer Hint: Pray that God reveals to you how He see's you, so you stop seeing yourself in a different way because of what you know you did.

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Erbil

PokerPlayer.....it seems like I have seen other exchange representations where they used $100 USD instead of just $1 USD for the exchange rate and when translated, there was a decimal point where we would normally use a comma. I think this may be the case here as it would actually look like $1 USD = 1,265.50 IQD for the Erbil selling price. If this the case I think we are still very close.

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 4

Exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, in the markets of the capital Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, on Thursday (July 20, 2017).
Baghdad
Erbil

10 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Erbil

Yup!! Worked for me too!! Great find. 

Exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, in the markets of the capital Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, on Thursday (July 20, 2017).
Baghdad
Erbil

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Seems like the Central is over stepping its authority. The CBI can not force private companies to liquidate.

If it's a bank they can.  Just like here.  The federal reserve has say over all banks in the US

• Upvote 5

$100 = 126.350 NICE! what's interesting is it matches the rate on new CBI site too

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net

BUT IF they mean 126,350 dinars how will they pay the 350 when the 50 note was discontinued...1k notes? Won't work.. Or 250 notes? ..still wont work...They would need a 100 note or a 50 note... 

BUT if it really means 126.350 then that makes sence right now...and the LD's need to be released before 'pay day' on the international cards that the citizens now hold ..scheduled to recieve salaries this month according to Rafi Bank Website onto these new internationally usable Mastercards. 

What I'm looking for...

The published 2017 budget said it's effective from the day it is published in the Gazette...I heard that day is Wednesday. One would THINK after the long road of all the UNORGANIZED SLOPPY politics displayed in iraq...that this would mean completion of the rate inside the budget..

Come to Papa 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

WaitIsOver-  Thank you for posting your comments in this thread.  I was wondering if you could expand on your reference to 'Profecies' and 'Diamond ' you made above.  I am familiar with predictions made years ago in 2007 by a person (presently deceased) who predicted that Trump would in fact be the next  president following Obama, and I'm eager to learn  more about your thoughts and knowledge regarding your above statement. 

I personally sense (rather than hope or want ... really really badly too) that we are going to 'Suddenly' learn that the Dinar has in fact increased in value from its artificially diminished program rate,  and that the date which we do will be within a few weeks I intuitively sensed  and energy tested a date for an RV years ago, and  was personally surprised May came and went without any text from Adam. However, upon reading the articles since then about Mosel, the IMF, WB, international aid from various countries around the world, a comment made by a member about getting interest on a Warka account paid early, the recent release of Deloitte tax guides for doing business in Iraq, boundary issues in Kurdistan and other facts regarding article 140, and of course, the more recent and more public outcries by the citizens of Iraq that pertain to bringing Maliki to justice, it's obvious that more work had to be done since May. I am especially pleased that Iraq has really stepped up against corruption (which I am certain was heavily influenced by the groups referenced above)  and look forward to the auctions being eliminated.  More and more articles are coming out that have the words 'international' and 'Foreign' in them, and there is obviously a eason for all of the latter work and interest in Iraq's economy and economic growth. 

• Upvote 8