Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 07/24/2017

yota691

• yota691 changed the title to New CBI announcement 07/24/2017
1238.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq decided on Monday to withdraw the leave of 17 companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currency for violating the instructions. 

The bank said in a statement received by "Economy News", that "based on the decision of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq in its session numbered (1558), held on July 13, 2017 decided to withdraw the license of companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency (Kawthar, hope, , Green, Spears, Al-Fanar Tower, Al-Haq Al-Yaqeen, Al-Sahraa, Al-Sumair, Al-Mazin, Hilal Al-Mosul, Tigers, Saturn, Al-Tamtam and Palmyra).

He called the bank " the Registrar of Companies in the Ministry of Commerce to take the necessary decision to liquidate these companies and inform the Central Bank of Iraq the end of the liquidation proceedings and delete the name of companies from their records."

Views 10   Date Added 24/07/2017

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Translation:

The decision of the board of directors of this bank will be based on its decision dated 9715 2.1 It is decided to withdraw the license of the brokerage companies to sell and buy foreign currency Al Kawthar, hope and supplication Al Hadba: (For the violation of the Bank's developments,

please take the necessary steps and insofar as it relates to your department and provide us with the decision to liquidate the companies above and the book of liquidation proceedings and write off 1 companies from your records

• Upvote 8

Its certainly nice to see them not only talking about foreign currency transactions, but making sure that the manner in which they are conducted are kept to certain standards, which will ultimately minimize corruption from the start of the process. 

• Upvote 11

50 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I like your opinion and thoughts waitisover.....from your lips to God's ears :)

From God's lips to our ears ;) I'm just praying and attempting to hear His heart, not my own. My own would have done this long ago and screwed up everything. I just want God Aligmightys Will to be DONE,  as it is...ALWAYS. 

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

I hear all the frustration with the "news" causing up and down emotions...

Believing is the title deed, it doesn't matter what the news or for that matter, anyone says.  All believing  (positively or negatively) equals receiving..don't let any circumstances rock your believing.  

Especially,  I have personally experienced, when things seem dark and negative, when we pick our heads and hearts up and push our minds to the positive, that's when we are on the precipice of great things. Hang tough peeps. ..we already have this.  . WH

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, WaitIsOver said:

Well NOVICEINVESTOR the Suddenly moment will break open the gates that the giants have held down for what feels like a lifetime. My humble opinion is..if in fact the smart cards are international and they get paid this month...via announcement by Rafidain... and now with the budget passed and ratified this week...and pay day I heard MIGHT be on Friday.. my question to myself is could this be another perfect mirage that I've fallen for previously? Or is this really really the suddenly momeny? There is a choice to make...believe and wait. Personally, I believe this time it's really done only because of the Prophecies that are aligned for this month and uttered years ago and the Diamond. It seems too good to be true, but this time I believe #THEWAITISOVER FOR REAL by AUG 1, if by any chance God's allows the scenario to change then I will look towards September, but for now...I feel in my spirit in conjuction with the Most High that "WE ARE THERE". JUST MY 2FILS, WHAT'S YOURS!

...I hear where you're going with this...and if it doesn't hit by August 1st...then it just missed the best window of opportunity to date...There's a lot coming together in the next couple weeks...the least being the UN ruling....

• Upvote 9

10 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

...I hear where you're going with this...and if it doesn't hit by August 1st...then it just missed the best window of opportunity to date...There's a lot coming together in the next couple weeks...the least being the UN ruling....

Skeetdog, I love reading your post. It is like having a conversation with myself.  We have made tremendous progress forward since the liberation of Mosul. Things are coming together but what most of us really do not have an understanding is what is needed to have an RV. Now through August is going to be interesting.  

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Skeetdog, I love reading your post. It is like having a conversation with myself.  We have made tremendous progress forward since the liberation of Mosul. Things are coming together but what most of us really do not have an understanding is what is needed to have an RV. Now through August is going to be interesting.  

But Chuck! But Chuck!! Someone said in April "Now through May is going to be interesting!" Say it ain't so.. Say it ain't so!!!!! NNNOOOOWWWWW!!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

I hear all the frustration with the "news" causing up and down emotions...

Believing is the title deed, it doesn't matter what the news or for that matter, anyone says.  All believing  (positively or negatively) equals receiving..don't let any circumstances rock your believing.  

Especially,  I have personally experienced, when things seem dark and negative, when we pick our heads and hearts up and push our minds to the positive, that's when we are on the precipice of great things. Hang tough peeps. ..we already have this.  . WH

I so appreciate your faith statement which is based on Hebrews 11:1.  I have cringed in the past when I see negative, whiny posts from DV members and know they do not have an understanding of faith and/or the power of their words (life and death is in the power of the tongue).  Over the years, I have seen a person's name and unfortunately knew immediately it was going to be a negative post.  So good to see that there are those who have a clue of the workings of the Kingdom of God and know we must stay steady in the midst of circumstances that look exactly the opposite of what we have decreed.  We do, in fact, already have this.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I so appreciate your faith statement which is based on Hebrews 11:1.  I have cringed in the past when I see negative, whiny posts from DV members and know they do not have an understanding of faith and/or the power of their words (life and death is in the power of the tongue).  Over the years, I have seen a person's name and unfortunately knew immediately it was going to be a negative post.  So good to see that there are those who have a clue of the workings of the Kingdom of God and know we must stay steady in the midst of circumstances that look exactly the opposite of what we have decreed.  We do, in fact, already have this.

You nailed it

1 minute ago, Texstorm said:

I evened you out Shedagal ! I'm sure it was just someone with fat fingers like me ! And I have no issues with scripture and a whole lot of us don't either.

Well well well

i do my best on the readings 

but now I find out I have fat fingers

ohh I am in trouble 

hahaha

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

Well NOVICEINVESTOR the Suddenly moment will break open the gates that the giants have held down for what feels like a lifetime. My humble opinion is..if in fact the smart cards are international and they get paid this month...via announcement by Rafidain... and now with the budget passed and ratified this week...and pay day I heard MIGHT be on Friday.. my question to myself is could this be another perfect mirage that I've fallen for previously? Or is this really really the suddenly momeny? There is a choice to make...believe and wait. Personally, I believe this time it's really done only because of the Prophecies that are aligned for this month and uttered years ago and the Diamond. It seems too good to be true, but this time I believe #THEWAITISOVER FOR REAL by AUG 1, if by any chance God's allows the scenario to change then I will look towards September, but for now...I feel in my spirit in conjuction with the Most High that "WE ARE THERE". JUST MY 2FILS, WHAT'S YOURS!

Good morning WaitIsOver.. I like your scenario and will be one of the first to congratulate you on your prediction.. And true these are prophesies coming to fruition, and believing  is seeing I feel at this time I must remain the doubting Thomas.. True things are moving at such a rapid pace it is hard to take it all in at times but there is still a vital piece of the jigsaw missing.. The HCL has not been ratified as yet or have I missed that along the way. We are there yes, but at the same time not quite there.. We are in a great time and space that could quite possibly roll into September or .... However we wait on God's grace and Favor and the powers that be.. JMO before i head off to work ..l

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, davis411 said:

You nailed it

Well well well

i do my best on the readings 

but now I find out I have fat fingers

ohh I am in trouble 

hahaha

Thanks for the input! Truth is truth! I've been around DV for 6 years now and usually browse, occasionally post as well as enjoy the brilliant folks here. Recently though my spirit got upset with the negativity. I understand everyone is entitled to there thoughts but I have a real sense of urgency and words have power so I thought why not hit the negs with the Word I love so much. .

PS...maybe you negative people should stop and consider what you are putting out there because it will come back to ya! Thanks for the support! WH

• Upvote 8

well yes seems like alot of good news coming out now,Im hopeing to hear from adam and see what he has to say on all this,I know in time this willbear fruit, stay the course have faith like a mustard seed and move that mountain,be positive and above all its not just us but the Iqrai people have waited along time and suffered greatly

• Upvote 7