Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqis Demand Trial, Execution Of Maliki Over Mosul Fall To ISIS !

yota691

I remember when Mosul first fell,and reading the articles here on DV. The military, about 25,000 from memory, packed up and left leaving their weapons, ammo and armaments because of 500 ISIS militants that they were facing.  If that is in fact the way it went down, then someone pulled the plug on Mosul's defenses and let ISIS build its stronghold purposefully

• Upvote 5

Maybe they should also include obama in the trial for arming IS, supplying transportation and suppressing any real military action against them. Further aiding them to grow and take over more and more territory  on their murderous, barbaric rampage. 

Just Sayin,

Karsten

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Maliki called ISIS into Iraq so he would be able to claim martial law and stay in power stopping the elections. I remember the tough fight they had with Maliki stopping him from this. What upsets me is the fall Mosul  isn't what Maliki should be in trouble for he is guilty of so much more.

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, ATHIM said:

I remember when Mosul first fell,and reading the articles here on DV. The military, about 25,000 from memory, packed up and left leaving their weapons, ammo and armaments because of 500 ISIS militants that they were facing.  If that is in fact the way it went down, then someone pulled the plug on Mosul's defenses and let ISIS build its stronghold purposefully

They also pulled off their uniforms as they ran away it was really pathetic.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Maybe they should also include obama in the trial for arming IS, supplying transportation and suppressing any real military action against them. Further aiding them to grow and take over more and more territory  on their murderous, barbaric rampage. 

Just Sayin,

Karsten

Yes, please do.. Obama calling them minor league so people would not consider them to be a threat and no action needed to be taken. He was part of it alright his faith was protecting his own kind. He definitely was not a Christian that's for damn sure

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Just Sayin,

Karsten

Your statement has more more support from folks than you realize. :twothumbs:  :salute: 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I'ma contractor ! I'll build the Gallows Twice as High - further to Fall and it will separate his HEAD from the BODY at the sudden stop a the end. 

Believe or not I have seen the results of someone going too high to hang themselves and when the rope tightened after they jumped, their head popped off.  Not pretty.  

• Upvote 5

I agree that his corruption and mismanagement and poor leadership should be dealt with.. But To do anything drastic at this time when Iraq is on the way to establishing stability  would destabilise the Government as he would take many with him.. My thoughts are to sideline him where he "thinks" he still has some authority and freeze his assets abroad.. Remember he has powerful allies .. Jmo

dear Athim yes i remember reading about the first attacks on Mosul being reported

by many Guru's that are still around today. (look ii up) They claimed the CIA staged

these attacks to hold up the RV.  Talk about BS in looking back some of this so called

secret intel by said Gurus was quite inventive. Ha lol

3 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

It couldn't possibly happen soon enough. That deusche bag Maliki absolutely was responsible for the fall of Mosul. So Hang em high, hang em now. Give the people their justice and set an example for all the corrupt politicians who think they can game the system in the future. It's time to hold someone accountable. Executing Maliki would send a stern message to Iran as well not to meddle in the affairs of Iraq. That's what I think anyway. I'm so sick of Maliki having anything to do with the future of Iraq. He deserves so much worse than hanging, but I would settle for that.

you would have thought he would have learned from the hanging of Saddam Hussein , just goes to show you crooked people never learn, then we have the Clintons, waters.Pelosi. and list goes on. you gots to clean the swamp. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scouter73 said:

Text you got the rope I will tie the knot. Do we have room for Obama next to him.

Can't it just get done with a 1/4 wire cable and a couple cable clamps....That would be the muslim way....just look at how Iran does it. A crane with a long boom and hang them right in front of their house. Then leave then for a few days.......Nothing to worry about as everything is trashed now as far as Bio Hazards go.

Karsten 

• Upvote 3