Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Going to just throw this out there

billjr

With all that is happening lately, it is looking like we are coming to the end of this ride. Whether you believe in it or not, the elitist that control everything do believe in one thing and that is Numerology. Timing and decisions that will affect all lives does not just happen by chance. Everything moves to a plan. In Numerology the most powerful of all numbers is 22. " Able to turn lofty dreams into realities" This sets up for some interesting dates in August. Here are the possible dates. 8/4/2017 (8+4+2+0+1+7= 22), 8/13/2017, 8/22/2017, 8/31/2017 all in Numerology equal 22. Now if the intention is to RV in the month of August, these dates seem to fit nicely especially 8/22/2017. Now in know way am I calling for an RV on these dates but rather listing possibilities. After all this whole ride has been speculation on our part. LOL. Just food for thought on a Sunday afternoon. GO RV!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Ive got to ask, why 22 and not 4? Thanks in advance.

There are three master numbers in Numerology 11, 22, 33. Of the three 22 is most powerful. It is called the Master Builder. It can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. Needless to say the Dinar is the most ambitious dream I know of.

• Upvote 3

I always say everything's on Gods time, not ours. No matter the event, no matter what we wish, no matter how dark or how good, things happen at just the right time. Not too soon, or too late, but when He decides. Just be thankful for where you are and where you will be. It is as it should be.  Don't get hung up in the weeds or numbers, just have faith in Him and all will be fine. 

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 4

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:33 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

TY, you know Ive always liked number 11.

IM just surprised they r not reduced. Are these numbers out of 100?

Numerology all numbers reduce down to a single digit, simply add the digits in any number till the remaining number is 1-9; except when it reduces to 11, 22, 33 which are master numbers. 11 represents instinct (most intuitive) 22 the master builder (most powerful), 33 mover and shaker (master teacher)

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

I always say "it's 11:11, make a wish" each time the clock hits those numbers.  I have done this for as long as I can remember.  

11-11-17 will be the first day,  veterans can shop tax free again at the BX! Thanks President Trump P.S. You must have Honorable Discharge! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

On 7/25/2017 at 9:59 PM, mr.unlikely said:

Numerology, hmm. Interesting. My favorite number is656373828475656078. I don't know why but I'm always singing it in my head. 

Do you think it means something😳

For me, I like a 999, with lots of zero's behind it!

On 7/23/2017 at 2:06 PM, ISAAC88 said:

Apparently as of late we cant count on Mr. Montana either LOL :lol:

There are the "trinity" you can never count on... The Rat, Uncolored Wolfe, and The Goat's Throat .... all voice acted by Dr. Clarke... strings pulled by puppet masters the BCC (blue couch couple).