Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq inspected the headquarters of the International Development Bank

yota691

1193.jpg

Economy News Baghdad: 

The International Development Bank (DFID) disclosed on Sunday that the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, inspected the bank's building, while praising the efforts exerted by the bank's management to comply with the rules and instructions issued by the Central Bank.

The International Development Bank in a press statement received "The Economist News" a copy of it, "The Governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaq, inspected the International Development Bank accompanied by a number of general managers and was received by the Chairman of the Board Ziad Khalaf to see the work of the bank and deal with banking activities" .

According to the statement, Al-Aalak praised the "efforts exerted by the Bank's management to achieve all the priorities of the work and abide by the rules, instructions and follow-up and implementation thereof."

Views 22   Date Added 23/07/2017

• Upvote 10

This was posted by a member.

Hay gang just heard from my brother who has a colleague  in Iraq. He served with him in the special forces. He told Steve that the lower demons are being distributed to some of the smaller towns in Iraq. They are trying to get the the larger demons off the street. They thought by going into the smaller war torn towns and giving them lower demons first and then work towards the bigger cities. He called Steven on 07/20/2017 and told him that. Just thought I would share. Let's hope this means things are finally moving ahead. If I hear anything more I will share. 

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

This was posted by a member.

Hay gang just heard from my brother who has a colleague  in Iraq. He served with him in the special forces. He told Steve that the lower demons are being distributed to some of the smaller towns in Iraq. They are trying to get the the larger demons off the street. They thought by going into the smaller war torn towns and giving them lower demons first and then work towards the bigger cities. He called Steven on 07/20/2017 and told him that. Just thought I would share. Let's hope this means things are finally moving ahead. If I hear anything more I will share. 

Thanks Chuck,hopefully it's true and it's just not one of them "bank" stories we use to hear 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

Thanks Chuck,hopefully it's true and it's just not one of them "bank" stories we use to hear 😀

I should have stated that this came from Adam's weekly post. My concern is that some guru get ahold of it and it get blown out of proportion. I would rather see a photo verification of the smalls. That would be a game changer for me.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I should have stated that this came from Adam's weekly post. My concern is that some guru get ahold of it and it get blown out of proportion. I would rather see a photo verification of the smalls. That would be a game changer for me.  

Thanks Chuck, it would be a game changer if we could see small notes!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Thanks Chuck, it would be a game changer if we could see small notes!

I would agree. It would start the clock going. You would have a few weeks at best. The remote sites would be restricted and mostly run on USD. This would be due to cost of products and services.  Once it started to circulate that the Smalls were out you would have speculation that an RV was to take place, thus having people buying dinar and dumping it on the RV.  If they are issuing Smalls then the 28th is looking good or early August. There may be a trigger other than the HCL. The HCL may have been the key but their own actions may have changed the triggering mechanism.   

• Upvote 4

Thanks Yota...This's where the application for those 50K and 100K dinar  notes would be applied...Iraq transfers value from the larger "OOO" notes to the newly activated "O,OOO"...adding value and reducing note count in the process...We haven't seen land yet...but ya can damn sure smell it...jmho

• Upvote 2

Just now, skeetdog said:

Thanks Yota...This's where the application for those 50K and 100K dinar  notes would be applied...Iraq transfers value from the larger "OOO" notes to the newly activated "O,OOO"...adding value and reducing note count in the process...We haven't seen land yet...but ya can damn sure smell it...jmho

I know what you mean by smelling it. Looking for some vegetation to get my juices going.  

• Upvote 3