Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Family Prayer Warriors

wealthhound

Amen, 429.

And may I add, Father God, thank You for blessing and protecting our brothers and sister's homes, vehicles, pets and any other personal property. Cause them to know when and where to go to safety If needed. We thank You for keeping families together, if they are separated may they be reunited. In Christ's name, Amen

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 429 said:

Hurricane Harvey is zeroing in on South Coastal Texas. We have DV brothers and sisters in the cross-hairs. We need to lift prayers up for those in danger. Please join me.

Father, we rejoice in your name and give you all honor and glory.

Now I pray for my brothers and sisters who may be in harm's way before they now it. I ask that you cover them with your mercy and protect them in the coming storm. Protect them from the winds. Protect them from the surge. Protect them from the rains and flooding. Bless them that they may be strengthened and that any losses may be turned to gains. I ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

429, thank you so much!  

It can be trying when you're faced with uncerntainty.   I would consider my area would get the rain...hope it drains quickly flooding can do so much damaged, along with falling trees or large branches.  Getting things in order here.  Lot's of the grocery stores are out of water, lucky me I keep a stock of water and other items.  

Prayers for my fellow coastal neighbors who will be hit hard.  Lord keep them safe!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Amen, 429.

And may I add, Father God, thank You for blessing and protecting our brothers and sister's homes, vehicles, pets and any other personal property. Cause them to know when and where to go to safety If needed. We thank You for keeping families together, if they are separated may they be reunited. In Christ's name, Amen

On 7/26/2017 at 0:49 PM, easterlily said:

Most High you agree,  God, I plead the Blood of Jesus on Iraq, the people of Iraq, their economy and Dinar and all Dinar holders.  I ask that all sins be forgiven.   I rebuke in the authority of Jesus all sins and bind the sins of those trying to block the Dinar Revalue.  I bind those sins and send them to the feet of Almighty Jesus.  I ask this in the Mighty Name of Jesus.  Thank you

I am getting a sense from the Lord that we need some fasting to strengthen our prayers.  If you are with me on this,, help this prayer along with some fasting.  Even something as simple as skipping lunch while praying. Fasting is more than missing a meal it involves praying also,  See you on the the other side of the RV

• Upvote 3

Gracious Father,

Thank You for continued Grace and Favor and protection upon the people in the way of Hurricane Harvey. May the floods receded. Continue to give wisdom to all the rescue workers to  help those still in need of rescue. For those that have left their home, protect the homes that stand. Thank you for shelter, food. and water for all displaced from the storm. That you for more and more assistance heading to the needed areas. Comfort all that have loss. May they remember that You have never left them or forsaken them!

In Christ's name, Amen.  WH

• Upvote 2

Thursday Prayer,

Dear God , we thank You today for your love for us, your grace and your mercy. Thank you for continuing to help,rescue, provide for the people's of Texas and Louisiana. Thank you to those that are part of the continuing rescue efforts. Provide all with shelter, food, medical care and whatever else is needed. Thank you that those that trust in You be comforted knowing that You make crooked places straight, You turn lemons into lemonade. 

Bless our country Father, continue to work in our leadership to make decisions for the good of its people. As believers, we know a continual spiritual battle ensues daily and that we only know in part ...we trust You to fight our battles for us as we do our best according to our understanding 

May we be beacons of light for You,  glorify You today.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

• Upvote 1

Most High God, We thank You for giving us dominion over the fowl of the air, over the fish of the sea, over the cattle and over every creeping thing, over the cattle and over the cattle and over every creeping thing, and over all the earth!  (Gen 1:26)

We exercise dominion now over this approaching weather (Irma).  We bind all damaging, winds, damaging hail, damaging lightning, flooding, the formation of tornadoes, and all damaging weather. We bind death and destruction in the in the name of Jesus. 

We assign mighty angles to stand around all cities in the path of the storm, all property and possessions and people in the path of the storm to stand shoulder to shoulder so that no evil may penetrate.  

Jesus said "Peace, be still"  to the storm and it obeyed.  We also say, "Peace, be still" to the coming storm in Jesus' name. ( written by Sheila Zelinsky)

• Upvote 1

In Honor of our National Day of Prayer:

God. Our Heavenly Father, Our Shield and Buckler,

We thank You for Your continued blessing and protection of all those affected by Hurricane Harvey.

May their need be met today.

Thank You for continuing rescue efforts.

We claim that the flood waters continue to receded. Protect all from disease. Provide them with a safe, dry place to reside. Give them food, water and medical attention needed.

Bless all the physical, monetary and time donations to assist out fellow Americans. Thank you for reconnecting families with each other as well as their beloved pets. Provide all pets with a safe and clean shelter as well as food and water.

Thank Ypu for the reconstruction efforts. Bless all the planning and preparation. 

We lift everyone aspect of this tragedy to You. Comfort the broken hearted. Dry their tears. May they find peace in the midst of this.

In Christ's Name. AMEN.

• 3 weeks later...