Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Family Prayer Warriors

wealthhound

1 hour ago, pattyangel said:

Well done Wealthhound, well done!!!!

Through this action you are bringing people back to life, back to Christ. Whatever our endeavors may me be, Our Lord does fit into our plans

I will join in prayer.:wave: :twothumbs: :praying: :angel:

Hey Patty, long  long time!! How are you!? It's great to see you here...thanks for the kind words!! Blessings to you!

• Upvote 4

For anyone that enjoys inspiration,

I had an amazing day yesterday, so many small amazing evidences of God's goodness, mercy and love.

It started off with a phone call with a gal that a friend of mine I trounced me to, a spiritual healer. Her name is Debra. You see, for years I have lived with pain. I know and believe that God's desire is to heal and I've been on a quest...I had much hesitancy about a " spiritual healer", not that I don't believe it's available but I was cautious, spiritually, I wouldn't allow just anyone to work with me in that fashion. Well, Debra and I had a wonderful conversation, it began with her sharing how she came to choose pursuing energy work. I asked her what her beliefs were,  needing to be sure that it was aligned with my beliefs. Her story was amazing! After a lot of conversation, she simply prayed for me. She thanked God for every cell in my body to come alive and function as He created each cell to be. She even prayed similarly to me, she thanked God and claimed healing. Many Christians beg, plead, and say something like, if it's you will. X,y,z God. Well, I've been taught that we come boldly before the throne of grace and as believers,  we have every right to claim His promises...no mamby, Pamby stuff... If it's in His Word, then it's His will...

Anyway, as she prayed, tears flowed down my face, I had " God bumps" ( her term for goose bumps, I'd never heard it phrased like that) and she said that's your spirit rising up. .  Every cell in my body was energized, I did whatever I needed to do yesterday and as I did, beautiful little things happened, amazing....

So, my prayer for today is. 

Gracious deliverer, redeemer, our shield and buckler, thank you for your love, your undefined Devine favor over our lives today.

May everyone that reads this feel your presence in their life today, walk and talk with us. May we find time to be quiet and hear your still, small voice. 

We are firm and steadfast in our believing . We will not be shaken. We know You desire that we prosper and be in health. Thank You that your have brought us together,  we here have a common interest. We thank You for entrusting us with furthering Your Kingdom. We claim that You, Almighty God grant us blessings, exceedingly abundantly above what we can ask or think.

In the Blessed Name of Christ Jesus, Your Son, a man that walked the earth over 2000 years ago, a physical witness of Your abiding truth. Amen.

• Upvote 3

Good Day,

Father, 

Our Strength and Redeemer, our Father of Bountiful Blessings, we thank you for choosing us before the foundations of the world. We are humbled by Your grace, mercy and loving kindness.

Thank you for entrusting us with abundance greater than we can imagine. Thank you for trusting us with blessing others and thereby glorifying You.

Thank You that You desire each of us to prosper in every category.

Father, thank You for EVERY detail surrounding the Iraqi dinar. You have all the pieces in place , we thank you today that only You cause SUPERNATURAL things to happen, we have the title deed through Your Son. JESUS CHRIST.AMEN. WH.

• Upvote 4

Most High God, I plead the Blood of Jesus on Iraq, the people of Iraq, their economy and Dinar and all Dinar holders.  I ask that all sins be forgiven.   I rebuke in the authority of Jesus all sins and bind the sins of those trying to block the Dinar Revalue.  I bind those sins and send them to the feet of Almighty Jesus.  I ask this in the Mighty Name of Jesus.  Thank you

• Upvote 4

Prayer for Thursday

Gracious God,

Heartfelt thanks for blessing and protecting ourselves our families and all of our business ventures. We know that as we keep You first, study Your Word diligently and live today loving everyone we thank You for the joy to share that love with the right heart, with no expectation, that we are great witnesses of your love to all mankind.

May those that hunger and thirst for righteousness be filled.

In the Name of Your Son Christ Jesus.  Amen.

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Prayer for Thursday

Gracious God,

Heartfelt thanks for blessing and protecting ourselves our families and all of our business ventures. We know that as we keep You first, study Your Word diligently and live today loving everyone we thank You for the joy to share that love with the right heart, with no expectation, that we are great witnesses of your love to all mankind.

May those that hunger and thirst for righteousness be filled.

In the Name of Your Son Christ Jesus.  Amen.

Thank you WH.

• Upvote 4

Friday, better late than never!

Gracious God,

Thank you for this DV community. May each ones family be protected and blessed today. Hold them in the shadow of your wing. May we glorify You in everything we say and do today. May we glorify You!

Thanks that we are pleasing in your sight. Give us wisdom and understanding.

Protect our financial ventures. Remove any activity from the adversary. He is bound. Where we walk is Holy ground. We are Christ like because Your Spirit lies within us. 

May we take the time to be quiet and hear your still, small voice. May our paths be straight and may we not be tempted to stay from the course directed by You.

We claim physical, spiritual, emotional and financial deliverance.

Thank you for Mr. MONTANA,  his staff and mods.

May each of them be blessed for their abundant giving.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Edited by wealthhound
Didn't finish
  • Upvote 4

Monday Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the power of believing together. We lift our country. Thank You for protecting our freedom and liberty, we claim that we may continue to enjoy them, that our country was founded on Godly principles. Break the band's of evil that daily try to destroy these freedoms. 

Thanks devil cannot steal. Kill or destroy America. It is blessed by You.

we lift Mr. MONTANA today. Thank you for blessing and protecting he and his family. Thank you for strength and peace for him today. Thank you for his staff and all the mods that diligently work on our behalf. May today be decent and in order and easy.

Thank You that You are athe God of restoration. We claim Your promise that You have great riches stored up for us. Thank You that our heart is right before You. We lift all the happenings in Iraq today. Bless the Iraqi people and their families. Cause them to be in health and prosperity. Give them strength and determination . Bind the hands of evildoers in Iraq that serve only for greedy gain. Cause justice for the Iraqi people.

We lift all matters related to our venture. We know that you have gone before us, the crooked places are made straight. You've got this!

In the name of Jesus Christ

• Upvote 6

Thank you WH, I stand in agreement with you.

Father of all glory thank You that You have allowed our paths to meet here on DV. By divne intervention we have come together, Father as a family here,  please help us to bring You glory for You are the source of everything  good and deserve beyond words glory and honor. In You wisdom You have designated the right time for this blessing to come to fruition and we thank You for allowing us to be part of this wonderful blessing. Please Father give us the fortitude to wait on Your divine timing, and in the meantime help us to be thankful for all You have already given us, because what You have given us is past mire value and beyond what words can be assign! I love You Jesus!

• Upvote 4