Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Family Prayer Warriors

wealthhound

OK, DV Prayer Warriors,

I'm going to post the prayer after I finish here. It is a bit lengthy, I'm trying to cover all bases..

After the prayer is posted, I welcome your prayers,thoughtS and comments!

Should anyone have something specific they would like lifted in prayer, please post and I would be honored to write a prayer for you in response...

Let me know what you all rhink...I LOVE prayer and do it every morning with a few others for my business, perhaps we can keep this going.....I'll be back after the prayer is posted! WH

• Upvote 9

Our dear Heavenly Father, source of our love, source of our faith, source of all we have.  We worship you and adore you, we praise your Holy name, and thank you for showing us, each of us, this opportunity for your marvelous blessing.  In this year of Jubilee a very special celebration and blessing, we lift our hands in praise, first to thank you for the breaking of the control of ISIS in Iraq, that these Iraqi citizens have been set free to live their lives openly and free again.  We know they have lived under tyranny for years, and we praise you for breaking those chains that bound them.  Next we thank you for blessing them financially, putting leaders in charge of fighting corruption, dishonesty, and thievery as well as divisive political agendas.  We also want to praise you for Adam and his staff who teach us so much...especially, how to make the most of this blessing, continue to guide and protect each one. And last Lord, help us, each and every one, to use our blessing to further your kingdom in our own place.  Show each one of us how you have a plan for this blessing and may each one us seek your way.  Guide our thinking, help us make decisions, and may each of us become a blessing that is acceptable in Your sight.  We claim the fulfillment of this year of Jubilee.  The shofar has been blown seven times for completion. Bless our faith, multiply it exceedingly abundantly.  In your precious name we claim this blessing.  AMEN 

• Upvote 16

22 minutes ago, FL-LAT said:

Our dear Heavenly Father, source of our love, source of our faith, source of all we have.  We worship you and adore you, we praise your Holy name, and thank you for showing us, each of us, this opportunity for your marvelous blessing.  In this year of Jubilee a very special celebration and blessing, we lift our hands in praise, first to thank you for the breaking of the control of ISIS in Iraq, that these Iraqi citizens have been set free to live their lives openly and free again.  We know they have lived under tyranny for years, and we praise you for breaking those chains that bound them.  Next we thank you for blessing them financially, putting leaders in charge of fighting corruption, dishonesty, and thievery as well as divisive political agendas.  We also want to praise you for Adam and his staff who teach us so much...especially, how to make the most of this blessing, continue to guide and protect each one. And last Lord, help us, each and every one, to use our blessing to further your kingdom in our own place.  Show each one of us how you have a plan for this blessing and may each one us seek your way.  Guide our thinking, help us make decisions, and may each of us become a blessing that is acceptable in Your sight.  We claim the fulfillment of this year of Jubilee.  The shofar has been blown seven times for completion. Bless our faith, multiply it exceedingly abundantly.  In your precious name we claim this blessing.  AMEN 

Beautiful! I noticed that you and I both prayed similar things...likeminded!! WH

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, FL-LAT said:

So be it.....also, Lord we continue in prayer for our nation's leaders that your divine wisdom may also be their desire as they lead our nation back to our Christian roots. Protect them and their families from those that seek to do them harm. Pour out your Holy Spirit fresh and anew that all will know you are the One, True, Living God.  Amen.

• Upvote 14

I stand in agreement with you WH. Father God please forgive me for anything that i have done to offend You.  Father I ask that you please break all barriers regarding the rv and allow the blessing to cover all that You have chosen. I pray for restoration for all the Iraqi people and for those You  chose to bless with this rv. Father I ask in Jesus name You give me wisdom on what to do with this blessing and I thank You for You for allowing me to be part of this, but most of all that You chose me for Youself. I love you.

• Upvote 14

Than you to all that have posted as well as those who are believing together with us. This is very powerful...thank you!

Just now, fancy said:

I stand in agreement with you WH. Father God please forgive me for anything that i have done to offend You.  Father I ask that you please break all barriers regarding the rv and allow the blessing to cover all that You have chosen. I pray for restoration for all the Iraqi people and for those You  chose to bless with this rv. Father I ask in Jesus name You give me wisdom on what to do with this blessing and I thank You for You for allowing me to be part of this, but most of all that You chose me for Youself. I love you.

Fancy, that is very beautiful and soooo sweet. You have already been chosen by God because He has searched your heart. ! WH

• Upvote 4