Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RayRat Is OK With Tomorrow Or Monday Exchanges.

Luigi1

22 July 2017  RayRat...

Airports no longer exchanging at airport  kiosks & refering  people to banks.  Why did they stop?

They recieved instructions. Where did the instructions come from?

Told they got it from International Currency Exchange, ICE. Appears they have some kind of controling agency.

We learned  it was due to a large volume of exchange they are doing...expecting.

They are refering people to the banks. My current window: I'm OK with tomorrow or Monday.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Luigi, I'm starting to worry about you getting a windfall of cash in your hands. You are going to believe every cocamaimie story presented to you to talk you out of your money. You need to find two very reputable estate planners and take the proceeds after taxes and split it between the two. Do not tell anyone else you have made some money. They will go after you like wolves to the sheep....

In my humble opinion   :mellow:

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Luigi, I'm starting to worry about you getting a windfall of cash in your hands. You are going to believe every cocamaimie story presented to you to talk you out of your money. You need to find two very reputable estate planners and take the proceeds after taxes and split it between the two. Do not tell anyone else you have made some money. They will go after you like wolves to the sheep....

You think this guy is truly one of us. He is a fat cat dinar pumper pumping all the hype and watching the bucks flow in, either directly of indirectly.

He posts this cr@p and the people that get tired of it post their opinions how much it stinks, it rolls rite off, laughs and posts more and people feed this by posting to it, keeping his posts above all the others.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

here's some articles related to the above...

TNT SATURDAY UPDATE 7-21-17
It has been reported to me that Parliament did in fact meet today and approved the Supplementary Budget. (The contractors and peasants are happy campers!)
This weekend isn't over yet..........stand by.
Dallred123:   So let's bring up the question.... if the peasants and contractors are happy then how long until the world sees it? I say within 72 hours….Between yesterday update and today I say we might be there
Yada:  Agreed with you dallred,,,,100%........the supplementary budget is like adjustments to the current budgets in light of the coming RV,,,placing padding here and there from when the origin budget was established,,

Militiaman  7-21-17

In recent past…our friend indicated that the 21st was to be the beginning if you will of what is in my opinion a new rate to be reflected in the citizens pay seen by the last Friday of the month.Things will have to have been in place prior to the purchasing power they’ll receive, cha Ching cha Ching!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, jcfrag said:

Your absolutely right. I plan to move to a small town or in country in another state where nobody knows me.

I plan to get a new laptop with all new passwords. Also new bank account numbers & cell phone numbers.

I already quit Face Book, a source of on line privacy thief.

Live ordinary. Don't bring attention to yourself by advertising to thieves. Drive an ordinary car & buy an ordinary house.

That don't mean you can't have nice things. Above all. don't boast about money to nobody

Relatives & friends by the thousands will come out of the woodwork to take advantage.

Once they go through your money they will go back into the woodwork.

Trust nobody. Get a good financial planner. Don't be on the cheap. Pay for the best advise.

That's only part Of Luigi's plan.

I bring this Guru stuff over so that we will know how little they do know. Also for entertainment while we wait. Go RV.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, jg1 said:

You think this guy is truly one of us. He is a fat cat dinar pumper pumping all the hype and watching the bucks flow in, either directly of indirectly.

He posts this cr@p and the people that get tired of it post their opinions how much it stinks, it rolls rite off, laughs and posts more and people feed this by posting to it, keeping his posts above all the others.

And yet mods took him from 800 negs to plus 500 positives, looks like they are in coo hoots.....

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Your absolutely right. I plan to move to a small town or in country in another state where nobody knows me.

I plan to get a new laptop with all new passwords. Also new bank account numbers & cell phone numbers.

I already quit Face Book, a source of on line privacy thief.

Live ordinary. Don't bring attention to yourself by advertising to thieves. Drive an ordinary car & buy an ordinary house.

That don't mean you can't have nice things. Above all. don't boast about money to nobody

Relatives & friends by the thousands will come out of the woodwork to take advantage.

Once they go through your money they will go back into the woodwork.

Trust nobody. Get a good financial planner. Don't be on the cheap. Pay for the best advise.

That's only part Of Luigi's plan.

I bring this Guru stuff over so that we will know how little they do know. Also for entertainment while we wait. Go RV.

I guess I stand corrected Luigi! Keep your fingers crossed and say a few prayers those Wacky Iraqis can get the rest of their business done in a timely fashion!!

PS. Those aren't articles you posted, but opinions of gurus. It has to come from an actual news agency to be considered a "news article"! 

Cheers!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Zebra0101 said:

And yet mods took him from 800 negs to plus 500 positives, looks like they are in coo hoots.....

Yes they are. Don't understand it myself, it brings attention to the site is the only answer I have. Negative attention is better then no attention to some people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1