Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: Monetary Policy Research Journal

DWS112

3 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

Saturday into Sunday...

+ all salaries are locked in as of 21st on Mastercards

+Rafidain made cards international via announcement last Saturday, and now first pay period is in full motion

+95 % e card 5% cash, usable as of 28th of this month FIRST TIME EVER on international cards

+IMF said implement the real budget this month or no help next month (they need new rate before the budget is implemented) 

+New rate is on new cbi site

+Citizens will go to banks on 28th to get their 5% cash so new rate needs lower denoms

+ Best time imo for a RV is when banks close worldwide...SATURDAY INTO SUNDAY.

+conclusion of my personal observation tells me RV by 28th, and if planned to do so on a weekend...this is the last weekend before the 28th.

+ keep the good news rolling in, pray pray pray this venture is over with fireworks and celebration NOW

#THEWAITISOVER

Very nice, but where did you get that

1-  " all salaries are locked in as of 21st on Mastercards"

2- "95 % e card 5% cash, usable as of 28th of this month FIRST TIME EVER on international cards"

• Upvote 5

So, what about HCL? Also, I'm praying, too! .......and..I'm feeling excited, too!!! But maybe I'm excited cause you guys are excited!!! The articles are MAJOR articles, we have every reason to be excited, imo......like I said in 2012, it's up to the big guys to determine the outcome, and the big guys have stepped in already( WB, IMF, US, )....we are close for sure......thanks to Adam and thanks to all you who gave great information over these 5 years I've been in this thing....you all are so great!!!! I wish we could meet someday so I could bless you all........

Edited by endeavor1
Mispelling
  • Upvote 10

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

You too!  Saw Laid Back was out Wiljor and a ton of regulars. Everyone is getting pumped up.  

Hey Chuck, pumped up indeed but feet planted firmly on the ground :backflip:.............ok, kinda :lol:

Since the liberation of Mosul we have seen a flurry of activity and the stage has been set for Iraq to jump to the international stage, now, let's see if they have what it takes to make the move. The elusive HCL is still lurking in the back ground and I have Adams words of conviction that RV and HCL perhaps go hand in hand. Let's see what comes of this but all things are pointing in the right direction. 

The coming days will be intense as we wind down the clock to the zero hour and let's hope these coming days will bring Iraq with a true value to its currency  :twothumbs:

Sorry to steal your line bro ;)......... but, 

Go Moola Nova

:pirateship:

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Boozer said:

just went on and the English is there, But I did notice they now have the ID cards there, 25, and 50 not sure what that means could be or Not lower din ???

I see what you are saying when you click on the center icon. 25km appears to have a price (pries) of 375,000. So, 375,000/25,000 (if that is what is meant by 25km)= 15. The inverse is 0.067. May be something may be something else. Same math for the 50km.

As far as I know, those two ID card icons have always been on the page since I remember seeing them when the page was first "discovered".

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Boozer and All DV!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jaygo said:

Just tried it on my iPhone. English button was upper left of site and worked fine. Should I be bummed out?? 😂

Never but answer me this buddy, was that site more mobile friendlier then before?

Edited by Officiallytook
Maybe they just improved *Android mobile webview
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Hey Chuck, pumped up indeed but feet planted firmly on the ground :backflip:.............ok, kinda :lol:

Since the liberation of Mosul we have seen a flurry of activity and the stage has been set for Iraq to jump to the international stage, now, let's see if they have what it takes to make the move. The elusive HCL is still lurking in the back ground and I have Adams words of conviction that RV and HCL perhaps go hand in hand. Let's see what comes of this but all things are pointing in the right direction. 

The coming days will be intense as we wind down the clock to the zero hour and let's hope these coming days will bring Iraq with a true value to its currency  :twothumbs:

Sorry to steal your line bro ;)......... but, 

Go Moola Nova

I hear you, feet planted firmly on the ground. Things are moving forward at a good pace but we have been here before.  

• Upvote 9

Awesome DV family, would you like me to start a prayer thread for this evenings prayer? It may be helpful for those not very comfortable to start their own prayers, they could read and believe. Also anyone else inspired to post a prayer we will all be able to see!!

At about 740 or 745 MY time ( mountain) I'll open a thread and start the prayer and anyone else of course can add their own personal prayer!! 

So, check for another thread later if you want to join, great power in believing together! WH

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Awesome DV family, would you like me to start a prayer thread for this evenings prayer? It may be helpful for those not very comfortable to start their own prayers, they could read and believe. Also anyone else inspired to post a prayer we will all be able to see!!

At about 740 or 745 MY time ( mountain) I'll open a thread and start the prayer and anyone else of course can add their own personal prayer!! 

So, check for another thread later if you want to join, great power in believing together! WH

Will do. Thanks. 

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Which forum were you planning on posting this?  And, many thanks for the great idea!!

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Hi Synopsis,

I just tried it again.  There is no English translation button in the upper left side of the screen.  However, the 1.2 IQD on the lower right of the screen is still there, as before.

The only thing that has been missing on my screen (and still is missing) is the English translation button on top left, and all writing is in Arabic except for the 1.2 IDQ and other calculations on bottom right.

Also, someone on another board has noticed the same thing.

Hey buddy. I just loaded it. You just have to select the drop-down menu in the top left and the English selection is on the bottom. 

• Upvote 4

The CBI new measures targeted:

1- Provide the market with new liquidity, to facilitate the transactions and pass the shortage.

2- support system" rel="">support the unemployed person to obtain job and expanding labor market.

3- Stimulate the supply side by create addition value add in Iraqi real sector.

4- Enhance the small banks to fund project and diversify their portfolios. 5- Motivate the private sector by large finance, to permit for extra extending in whole Iraqi economy, and upgrade participation of private sector with more share of GDP.

Provide the market with new liquidity 

Market liquidity refers to the extent to which a market, such as a country's stock market or a city's real estate market, allows assets to be bought and sold at stable prices. Cash is the most liquid asset, while real estate, fine art and collectibles are all relatively illiquid.

CASH IS THE MOST LIQUID ASSET.

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Hey Chuck, pumped up indeed but feet planted firmly on the ground :backflip:

CNN - Broadcasting With My Clown Feet Firmly Planted In A Kicked Back Position While 'Waiting Out' The Iraqis ! :cheesehead:

On 7/20/2017 at 6:09 PM, DinarThug said:

Image result for clown shoes beer pictures

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Which forum were you planning on posting this?  And, many thanks for the great idea!!

It really was Freedomwish's idea...I just high jacked it!!

Thank you for mentioning where. .I just posted in OFF TOPIC  and titled it DV FAMILY PRAYER WARRIORS....

I need to do a couple of things and will return for our prayer at about 740- 745 moutta in time!

I'm excited about this folks!!! WH

• Upvote 7

39 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

CNN - Broadcasting With My Clown Feet Firmly Planted In A Kicked Back Position While 'Waiting Out' The Iraqis ! :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

Looking really hard at that picture . That looks like the deck of my "soon to be " villa somewhere on a Caribbean Island Hillside....

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Somebody on another site found this:

https://www.investing.com/currencies/usd-iqd

Technical Summary

Type 5 mins 15 mins Hourly Daily Monthly
Moving Averages Buy Strong Buy Buy Buy Buy
Technical Indicators BUY BUY Strong Buy BUY BUY
Summary Buy Strong Buy Strong Buy Buy Buy

Check this out from your same page:

USD/IQD - US Dollar Iraqi Dinar

1,182.00 -0.50    -0.04%
 21/07 - Closed. ( Disclaimer )
Type:Currency
Group:Exotic
Base:US Dollar
Second:Iraqi Dinar
  • Prev. Close: 1,182.50
  •  
  • Bid/Ask: 1,179.00 / 1,185.00
  •  
  • Day's Range: 11.79 - 1,182.50

Nice range....

• Upvote 3

Contact Info

Company Addresses

Founded in 2007, Investing.com is a definitive source for tools and information relating to the financial markets such as real-time quotes and streaming charts, up-to-date financial news, technical analysis, brokers directory & listings, an economic calendar, and tools & calculators. The site provides in-depth information on Currencies, Indices & Stocks, Futures and Options, Commodities, and Rates & Bonds. With a growing readership worldwide, Investing.com is a leading global financial portal that is constantly committed to launching innovative features and sections to ensure an optimal one-stop source for its readers.

• Upvote 2