Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are so many crucial US government positions still unfilled?

An unprecedented number of open jobs in government has led to a historic gap in governmental processes and preparedness – and a partisan blame game

Tom McCarthy in New York

Friday 21 July 2017 12.00 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/21/donald-trump-administration-us-government-jobs-unfilled

They must not be that crucial we are still alive  and every day they are not filled the deficit falls.

You don't pump water in one end of the swamp while you are trying two drain it from the other end                                                                                               Any other problems I can help you understand

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise  

• Upvote 3

But wait... it gets better!  

Trump Cuts the Fat and the Fat Complains

July 22, 2017 BFH 

The Federalist-

Joel Clement, a top climate policy official at the U.S. Department of Interior, has proclaimed himself a whistleblower. What is the grave injustice or illegal activity has he selflessly revealed to the public? Clement is upset that he was involuntarily reassigned to a job that doesn’t have anything to do with his previous work on climate change (he’s now processing royalty checks from fossil fuel companies). But you wouldn’t know it based on the media coverage.

Clement declared this week in an op-ed for The Washington Post and an appearance on NPR that his reassignment is the Trump administration’s retaliation against him for speaking out about the danger climate change poses to Alaska Native communities.

According to Clement, he raised the issue in multiple forums in the months preceding his reassignment, and “It is clear to me that the administration was so uncomfortable with this work, and my disclosures, that I was reassigned with the intent to coerce me into leaving the federal government.”

He’s probably halfway right about that. No doubt Trump’s Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke wants Clement to resign. But it’s not because of his “disclosures” but rather because the climate change work he was doing was a colossal waste of taxpayer dollars.

more

• Upvote 2