Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 7-26-2017

TexasGranny

After the episode with McCain this week, it struck me that we are ALL vulnerable to something like this . So my question to you is : Should something, God Forbid, like this happen to you, is there a plan set up for such a thing  that will guide us lost souls through the final steps of an RV ? (I hate to think of this, but it really isn't beyond the realm of possibility as we HAVE lost many fine Dinarians.)

• Upvote 2

So, I think it has been asked before, but;  since there is no HCL, should everyone just take it easy on days when parliament is off?  

The CBI shouldn't make a move without HCL being locked up.  So without it are we just looking for days when parliament is in session?

Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Questions from 7/19. 

DinarThug asks:

Adam - I Have A Tricky Question Which May Invole Some Math ! :blink: 

If A Camel Train Leaves Erbil At 9 am With The Kurdish Delegation Heading For Baghdad At 6 mph Downhill

While At The Same Time Abadi's Presidential Camel Train Leaves Baghdad At 5 mph Up Towards Kurdistan

When The Faruq Will They Ever Meet In The Middle And Settle The Frickin' HCL ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

eburt asks:

Hello Adam and Mods

1. Do you really think we have RV this year (2017)?  It's been over 10 plus years now and even though Iraq have made major progress it seems like every year is the same old story.

2. How long will you continue to wait for RV for Iraq Dinar?  The reason I ask this questions my contact in Wallstreet is saying I'm wasting my time in dealing with this type of currency and it won't RV at all.  I did not won't to believe him earlier when I was told this 4 1/2 years ago but now starting to have second thoughts..

Thank you for all you do

Legit asks:

I have been reading your chats for about eight years.  You have always told us when the RV happens.....all banks will cash in for us.  Now things seem a bit more uncertain.  Can you share with us why things have changed?  

dwells92290 asks:

Adam, As long as I have been a part of our group the one issue that we have been waiting to see passed has been the HCL.  In everything that I have read I have not seen any mention being made about the Iraqi assembly voting on the latest version of the HCL.  

A) Have I missed the post and/ or are there other factors which still stand in the way of this critical piece being enacted?

B) Or is this one of the issues which is being kept out of the "public eye" due to the importance a lot of us know to be critical prior to us actually seeing the RV take place?  

C) Or has the groundwork already been laid so that this issue does not have to be heard again by the Iraqi general assembly so that when the powers decide it is the right time we will then see the RV?

As I ask these questions I am not looking for nor am I wanting the "crystal ball approach"?  I also realize that you may be limited on what you may be allowed to share.  Out of my great respect for you, I only want answers to the questions that will not violate any confidentiality agreements you may have had to make.  (Please feel free to delete any part/s of my dialogue.)

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 3

Adam  We have been told by (supposedly Abadi) that big change was coming at the end of 2016.  then it was early 2017

and now we are almost at the end of July 2017.  How much longer can they string this bs along?  All this hype that everything has been done yet they 

keep up with auctions and operating with who knows what currency.  News shots of Iraq show nothing but devastation and total wreckage of buildings.

Why don't they just get the damn currency implemented and start the rebuilding process.  

All news that gets posted seems to be posted by "gurus" .  Why doesn't anyone in this entire arena ever post an exact news article from the news source? 

As far as I am concerned, everything is heresay

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sir, I know you're super busy with family, vacations and the VIP plans .

Do you have any Information about:

HCL?

Art 140?

Other important laws?

National reconciliation project?

UN chapter VII sanctions ?

Economic Reform?

IMF SBA?

Iraq banking system new ISO certification?

Thanks in advance

• Upvote 8

Adam.

Several years ago we had the pleasure of having Dr. Norman Vincent Peale as the preacher at one of our churches. He wrote a book about managing worry, I can't remember the title. In one chapter in the book he talks about a bad event that may be going to happen to you. His advice was to start believing in your mind that this bad event was actually going to happen, and there was nothing you could do to stop it from happening. Next he said to start preparing yourself for this bad event and to plan just what you will do when it arrives.

His point was that you would be well prepared for this event whether it turned out good or bad. So with the RV, if you are concerned that it will fall apart, then start planning your future with that in mind. If it turns out good then there was nothing to prepare for, and if it goes south you will have prepared for that too.:mexican:

Countryroads