Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim renews on the first anniversary of the founding of the wisdom stream the era of loyalty to the homeland and loyalty to the people

yota691

On April 12, 2017 at 11:57 PM, NoviceInvestor said:

I want to be off this ride sooner than the next election ..  I would like to think it is only weeks away ... My legs ache from doing the "time warp" ...

. . . and we thought way back then it was just a song - in reality, it became a way of life for most of us here.

One things for sure, I'm gonna need Knee Surgery; those Jumps don't get easier as you get older.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Grammiedinar said:

I don't truly understand how or why this individual (maliki) is still breathing.   Is he protected by a magic force field designed by the devil himself. They will never advance until this thorn has been removed permanently.  IMO

You're not far off - Maliki is from the Dark Side, they have Falafel.

Why they have not buried him yet is still A Great Mystery ! People " wander off " out into the desert " never " to be heard from again or trampled by rampaging camel herds or even ease to understand - BLOWN UP. It's not like that never happens over there !

Yet here he is, Unshaven, in Need of a Bath & Bad Comb Over, out there causing hate & discontent every chance he gets !

• Upvote 1

On April 25, 2017 at 9:27 AM, King Bean said:

Puppet (stooge) and Puppet Master. I hope President Trump is ready for more shenanigans after Mosul. Iran is not going to go away quietly. ;)

I have ONE 4 letter word for Maliki - MOAB ! ! ! ! There wouldn't be a trace left. Vaporized - not a molecule.  Erased from the Planet forever.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

. . . and we thought way back then it was just a song - in reality, it became a way of life for most of us here.

One things for sure, I'm gonna need Knee Surgery; those Jumps don't get easier as you get older.

Exactly 10 years later. I thought as long as it took less time for me accumulate more than what I saved working (401k) 27yrs

and ending up loosing over half in 2008-2009 I would be happy. Then Yikes !!!! All of a sudden 65 is in a few months my aching

everything. :lmao::lmao:  This DV is the only reason I am on the internet except for occasional shopping.  

10 yrs  we will be there to help you when you do jump. 

5 minutes ago, nannab said:

Exactly 10 years later. I thought as long as it took less time for me accumulate more than what I saved working (401k) 27yrs

and ending up loosing over half in 2008-2009 I would be happy. Then Yikes !!!! All of a sudden 65 is in a few months my aching

everything. :lmao::lmao:  This DV is the only reason I am on the internet except for occasional shopping.  

10 yrs  we will be there to help you when you do jump. 

Just turned 62 Nannab -

Quite a lot of Folks lost big on that Manufactured Crisis '08-'09 sorry to hear you were among them. . . Remember those words from Rahm Emanuel - " Never let a good crisis go to waste "

Millions of people lost out so the Obama Administration could set into motion the train wreck that was to follow; all in the name of Progressivism - rotten S.O.B.'s huh.

When we all make " The Jump " we gotta make every penny count. I can say that " some " of the $$$$ will go into purchasing property in foreign countries. Perhaps some folks out there in DV land look to future trends in Medicine, Entertainment, Tech, Military, Gold/Silver & Colored Diamonds to name but a few possible investments. . . most importantly, the welfare & survival ( Off the Grid ) of their families.

I've been updating my files continually for 14 years now; waiting & waiting & waiting :rocking-chair: 

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Just turned 62 Nannab -

Quite a lot of Folks lost big on that Manufactured Crisis '08-'09 sorry to hear you were among them. . . Remember those words from Rahm Emanuel - " Never let a good crisis go to waste "

Millions of people lost out so the Obama Administration could set into motion the train wreck that was to follow; all in the name of Progressivism - rotten S.O.B.'s huh.

When we all make " The Jump " we gotta make every penny count. I can say that " some " of the $$$$ will go into purchasing property in foreign countries. Perhaps some folks out there in DV land look to future trends in Medicine, Entertainment, Tech, Military, Gold/Silver & Colored Diamonds to name but a few possible investments. . . most importantly, the welfare & survival ( Off the Grid ) of their families.

I've been updating my files continually for 14 years now; waiting & waiting & waiting :rocking-chair: 

I can add to that. Same age group there 10YL. Lost it all and I am rebuilding as we speak. Was unable to get full time work for 8 years. Just got it the day after Trump got elected.  Looking to start a new business and this.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Mid-May start preparatory meeting to choose the head of the alliance instead of the wise

Mid-May start preparatory meeting to choose the head of the alliance instead of the wise

Number of readers: 449

Mid-May start preparatory meeting to choose the head of the alliance instead of the wise

04-05-2017 02:27 PM

Euphrates -

Deputy revealed the National Alliance for the coalition meetings will start mid this month to choose the head of his successor to the current president , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim, noting that the talk about the successors of al - Hakim is still early. 

He said Abdul Salam al - Maliki in a press statement that the National Alliance will begin during the middle of the month of May meetings in order to prepare for the selection of the new president after the end of the term of office of Mr. Ammar al - Hakim in the next July. Adding that the talk about the characters that will stand for the presidency of the National Alliance is still early, noting that the coalition nature of institutional work was adopted during the last period.

• Upvote 2

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow Press: 
MP for the coalition of state law, Abbas al - Bayati, an initial thinking of the National Alliance to enter the elections in one list, expressing his surprise announcement by the President of the National Alliance , Ammar al - Hakim early to look for a substitute for the President of the League for the alliance. 
Bayati said for "Tomorrow Press" that " the National Alliance has an initial thinking to enter the electoral list and one, and this need to browning , " noting that " the National Alliance has not taken the decision yet, because the election is a clear law." 
He added that " the rotating presidency of the National Alliance is the entitlement to the rule of law after Ammar al - Hakim, and we were surprised early by announcing the need to search for alternative president , " explaining that " the alternative to the president of the National Alliance looking in the ninth month periodic maturity and there is a consensus mechanism is that control rather than voting" . 
He continued, that "floated the idea of non - entitlement state law as prime minister of which, was an old idea by the liberal bloc, which is among the points put forward in order to return to the coalition, it was agreed upon, but they returned and left the coalition." 
Hakim took over the presidency of the alliance last year, long after conflicts, replacing Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari, who took over the presidency of the Alliance for 6 years. 
Since taking the wise presidency, the National Alliance parliamentary bloc , the owner of the largest established by 185 deputies in the House of Representatives, a coordinating committee to be chaired by senior patrol and not more than two years for each president.
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Shiite National Alliance says no consensus yet for new leader

June 15 2017 02:19 PM
Shiite national alliance
Shiite national alliance

The leader in the Shiite National Alliance Khaled al-Asadi announced on Thursday that there is no consensus till the moment about the successor to the head of the coalition Ammar al-Hakim.

Three months remains for Hakim's term, Asadi added, noting that mechanisms for selecting the new successor is defined by the internal regulations.

Earlier in April, Hakim urged to prepare for holding the elections on the post of the coalition leader. 

The National Alliance, the largest predominantly Shiite political bloc that holds 185 out of 328 parliamentary seats.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/12084/Shiite-National-Alliance-says-no-consensus-yet-for-new-leader

• Upvote 1

Abadi al-Hakim and al-Amiri in the "new alliance" to form the next government

Number of readers: 1053

Abadi, Hakim and Amiri in a "new alliance" to form the next government

23-06-2017 02:19 PM

The Euphrates -

Al-Furat news reported that a major political movement is taking place today between Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, head of the National Alliance Ammar al-Hakim and head of Badr Hadi al-Ameri bloc to enter into a new alliance and form the next government.

Sources stressed that Abbadi still has the greatest chance to remain in power and that his political maneuvers, especially at the Shiite level and his proximity to some of the parties hostile to Maliki, is the creation of political lobbies that strengthen Abadi's political position with some of the objections here and there, but without creating hostilities or pouring oil on fire.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Something's gotta give here with this government. It's a 3 Ring Circus with Bicycle 🚴 Riding Bears and Poop 💩 Throwing Monkeys 🐒 

Just get rid of the ring leader Maliki and be done with it 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
elan.mowaten-1-640x330.jpg

A meeting of leaders and members who broke away from Hakim's party tomorrow

Journal News July 21, 2017

Baghdad - Journal News

A source familiar with the Islamic Supreme Council on Friday, the expected meeting of dissident personalities of the Supreme Council to determine their political future within the coalition.

The source, who preferred to be identified in a statement to the «Journal News», that "dissidents formed a bloc in isolation from the Supreme Council for reasons related to differences of views with Hakim on the leadership of the Council and positions and the role of youth in it."

The MP from the coalition of citizen Mohammed al-Masoudi on Friday, said that "16 figures of the leaders of the Islamic Supreme Council, who announced their dissension will hold tomorrow a conference to determine their future with the Council."

"The dissidents have different views with the head of the coalition Ammar al-Hakim about pumping young faces to hold positions in the council," Masoudi told the Journal News.

He pointed out that "dissidents have the vision to gain young people more experience to be prepared for the political and administrative work in the government," adding that "the coming days will reveal new projects within the Supreme Council."

The spokesman of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, Sheikh Hamid Maala al-Saadi, on Thursday, what is going on in the corridors of the Council revealing a possible picture of the Council is "the exit of his chief Ammar al-Hakim."

• Upvote 3

Urgent .. Hakim will not leave the Supreme Council .. And the news Euphrates unique to the "new composition" of his party by names

Readers

Urgent .. Hakim will not leave the Supreme Council .. And the news Euphrates unique to the "new composition" of his party by names

22-07-2017 11:21 PM

The Euphrates -

Al-Furat news reported that the head of the Supreme Islamic Council Ammar al-Hakim took a bold step out of the Iranian abaya.

Sources close to al-Furat said Hakim had received a phone call from a senior Iranian government official who told him that Tehran wanted to delay the decision.

The source confirmed that this week will see the dissolution of the Political Bureau and the call of the General Assembly to elect a new political office

And reveals the Euphrates news about the most prominent names that will lead the new political bureau:

Hamid Maala

Fadi Al Shammari

Abdul Hussein Abtan

Nofal Abou Raghef

Mahmoud Mulla Talal

Jamal Asadi

Qusay is beloved

Reza Jawad Taqi

Ahmed Al - Fatawi

Raad Al Haidari

Salah Al Arabawi

image.php?token=db5d8231c181950d4865a9db

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The next two days will witness the adoption of important decisions after the political turmoil experienced by the Supreme Islamic Council now !!

The next two days will witness the adoption of important decisions after the political turmoil experienced by the Supreme Islamic Council now !!

23-07-2017 08:55 PM
Readers
image.php?token=5f92769e80d986dfdd54c5698c37e3fa&size=

Baghdad News -

The leader of the Supreme Islamic Council, Fadi al-Shammari, on Sunday, the reality of what is going on in the Council, which lives a political shake-up after the statements of leaders Baqir al-Zubaidi and Jalal al-Din al-Saghir, hinting to take important decisions and the next two days.

Al-Shammari said in a statement that the reality of what is happening from the 'debates and debates and the multiplicity of political ambiguities within the stream of martyr Mihrab on the visions of the curriculum and the performance within the Supreme Council and the institutions that are linked to under the umbrella of the stream of martyr Muharab led by Mr. Hakim', indicating that these debates' The start of the process of comprehensive renewal of new blood and scientific competencies and experts in various areas as well as the completion of the internal institutional system, which we started four years ago in the transition from the mass mobilization system to the organization and institutionalization and building structures and decision-making buildings and the formation of files and the use of Global convergence that we have seen. '

"These and other issues are different between Hakim and his team and those who believe in his leadership and some other dignitaries, which have led to a state of division in opinion," the statement said.

"We are talking about 450,000 officially registered and organized in 14 Iraqi provinces and more than 32 countries in the world, so this issue is not easy and needs to be informed, wisdom and deep understandings," the statement said.

The statement said that 'the approach that believes in Hakim and his leadership team emphasizes the need to form the forces of the components and the transition from the narrow entrenchments to the national space as well as the openness of Arab and Islamic and international and away from the policy axes'.

Abizaid also stressed that the 'should be based on the state and the principle of citizenship and selectivity in the Constitution and go towards the abolition of laws that distinguish between the rights and privileges of Iraqis as well as the preference among Iraqis, whether on the scale of affiliation or know the Iraqis abroad and in the interior adopted by many of the parties that lived the days of the opposition Not to accept any attempts to impose the wills do not belong to the Iraqi national space '.

Al-Shammari said that those who described them as "brothers of others" in reference to Zubaidi and the younger, have other views 'we respect and appreciate them, but collide with these buildings that we believe in and work for them.'

The statement pointed out that 'this difference has disrupted important decisions that the Supreme Council should have taken for quite some time'.

Al-Shammari concluded, 'We may make important and decisive decisions in the next two days and will inevitably make clear to the media, observers and interested parties.'

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to State law excluded Maliki's nomination to head the National Alliance

State law excluded Maliki's nomination to head the National Alliance

Political

Since 2017-08-24 at 11:33 (Baghdad time)

32.JPG

Baghdad Mawazine News

The leader of the coalition of state law MP Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, on Thursday, he did not believe that Vice President Nuri al-Maliki will run for the presidency of the National Alliance. 
"The National Alliance is in the process of choosing a new presidency and I do not think that the Vice President and the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki will run for the post of president of the coalition and that I think of this position at the moment."

It is noteworthy that the leadership of the National Alliance demanded in a meeting on Wednesday evening to speed up the selection of the presidency of the new alliance.

News reports circulated news sites that Maliki will run for the post of president of the National Alliance

• Upvote 1

The leadership of the National Alliance seeks to accelerate the selection of a new presidency

Political

Since 2017-08-24 at 10:58 (Baghdad time)

57eeca394e3b7.jpeg

Baghdad Mawazine News

The leadership of the National Alliance, on Thursday, asked the parties affiliated with him to accelerate the selection of the alternative to his presidency .

A statement of the coalition received by / Mawazin News /, that "the leadership of the Iraqi National Alliance held a meeting on Wednesday evening to discuss the issues on the agenda, reviewing the developments of political and security situation and the battle of the liberation of Tal Afar ."

The Commission renewed the demand, "to accelerate the selection of alternative to the presidency of the National Alliance and provide support and support for the new presidency "

The steering committee unanimously endorsed the "joining the stream of national wisdom to the ranks of the coalition, the presence of strength and support for the march of the National Alliance "

It is noteworthy that the presidency of the coalition has formed a spiral of disagreement between the coalition of state law and the Islamic Supreme Council, the Council believes that the presidency of the coalition is entitled to the rule of law as prime minister .

The National Alliance is headed by Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, who recently announced the formation of a stream of wisdom away from the Supreme Council

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Mr. Ammar al-Hakim renews on the first anniversary of the founding of the wisdom stream the era of loyalty to the homeland and loyalty to the people