Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OJ for Parole

divemaster5734

Orenthal James Simpson, (no relation to Bart), one of the top running backs of the NFL  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should ta\hey have granted him Parole?

• No Way, everyone knows he murdered his ex wife and her boyfriend, he should get the chair!
    • He's already done more time for the crime he was convicted of, let him go.
    • I do not care, I am TIRED of hearing that name. Please do not EVER make a post about OJ ever again.

He was arguably one of the all time best in the NFL, but it was the Hertz Rental commercials and his television career that made him world famous.

The trial was a media circus, with a publicity loving Judge, questionable witnesses, a barely qualified prosecution team against a criminal defense "dream team", TV station crews camped outside, daily news reports on all three channels and threats from black leaders across the nation threatening to riot if he was convicted, the OJ low-speed chase, the white Bronco, and following trial were all iconic, and events and slangs from it are infused into pop culture even today.

Today he was granted parole.. 

Go, now's your chance to let the world know how you feel, take the poll and sound off...  DM

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 3

I do think he was involved with the murders, but this conviction has nothing to do with it. 

I worry that he told the parole board he has led a conflict free life when it was PROVEN that he abused Nicole. That is not conflict free. Lying to the parole board usually means no parole. I guess not in this case

Just my opinion

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, chess said:

DON'T WORRY.......THE MURDERING BASTARD WILL BE BACK FOR LIFE.  PLEASE OJ.....JUST DO ONE MORE LITTLE CRIME!!........:angry:

WOW! For me, I cannot direct that kind of hatred towards anyone who was aquitted of murder. Whether I believe he committed the murders or knew who committed the murders, he was not found guilty. You have every right to express your feelings about OJ, which I do understand, but I think your anger should be directed more towards the judicial system and not OJ. He was on trial, evidence was presented, arguments were made by the prosecuters and defense attorneys, his fate was then place in the hands of the jurors and after deliberation they rendered a verdict of not guilty. If I hated every iota of OJ's existence and knew for a fact that he was involved with those murders, I would have been hella pissed at the jurors and less upset with OJ. Just my opinion and respect for yours.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Ex-wingnut said:

WOW! For me, I cannot direct that kind of hatred towards anyone who was aquitted of murder. Whether I believe he committed the murders or knew who committed the murders, he was not found guilty. You have every right to express your feelings about OJ, which I do understand, but I think your anger should be directed more towards the judicial system and not OJ. He was on trial, evidence was presented, arguments were made by the prosecuters and defense attorneys, his fate was then place in the hands of the jurors and after deliberation they rendered a verdict of not guilty. If I hated every iota of OJ's existence and knew for a fact that he was involved with those murders, I would have been hella pissed at the jurors and less upset with OJ. Just my opinion and respect for yours.

IT'S BEEN DEMONSTRATED MANY TIMES THAT THE PROSECUTERS REALLY DID BLUNDER THEIR CASE. THE BLOOD TRAIL FROM THE CRIME SCENE

TO THE BRONCO TO OJ'S HOUSE WAS QUITE TELLING!!  ALSO, JURY MAKE UP WAS SLIGHTLY SLANTED.....I'M BEING NICE!  DID YOU FOLLOW THE

ENTIRE CASE, AS I DID, MANY YEARS AGO??  I RATHER DOUBT IT!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Ex-wingnut said:

the judicial system 

That's the definition of oxymoron.

Until we remove procedural and judicial immunity, remove the yearly bonus paid out based solely on the number and type of convictions, separate the public defenders from the same payroll as the other two, institute a system when not only are the judge and prosecutor liable for lying, withholding evidence, and intentional bias so anyone caught will be facing the same time as the defendant would have faced, then we will never have anything close to justice in America.

But then, if Americans forced the government to honor the big ten, we would be in a completely different reality anyway.

4 hours ago, chess said:

THE PROSECUTERS REALLY DID BLUNDER THEIR CASE. THE BLOOD TRAIL FROM THE CRIME SCENE

TO THE BRONCO TO OJ'S HOUSE WAS QUITE TELLING!!  ALSO, JURY MAKE UP WAS SLIGHTLY SLANTED.....I'M BEING NICE! 

That trial was a total joke, that lead prosecutor should not have been given the job.

I'm betting there was a payoff somewhere for them to find the most inexperienced, junior attorney, and then make sure they had major personal issues that were already affecting her professionalism.

Karma is already kicking his ass, we have only to wait a bit and he'll probably put himself right back in. I doubt he will make it through his parole.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, chess said:

IT'S BEEN DEMONSTRATED MANY TIMES THAT THE PROSECUTERS REALLY DID BLUNDER THEIR CASE. THE BLOOD TRAIL FROM THE CRIME SCENE

TO THE BRONCO TO OJ'S HOUSE WAS QUITE TELLING!!  ALSO, JURY MAKE UP WAS SLIGHTLY SLANTED.....I'M BEING NICE!  DID YOU FOLLOW THE

ENTIRE CASE, AS I DID, MANY YEARS AGO??  I RATHER DOUBT IT!

Look, I'm not trying to get into a back and forth dialogue with you about me watching the entire case, which I did, or not. You seem very angry and passionate about your distaste for this case and OJ, based on your response being in CAPS, so I'm gonna move on. Take care!

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 6

11 hours ago, Ex-wingnut said:

Look, I'm not trying to get into a back and forth dialogue with you about me watching the entire case, which I did, or not. You seem very angry and passionate about your distaste for this case and OJ, based on your response being in CAPS, so I'm gonna move on. Take care!

Thank you. And, I really have nothing personal against OJ. Other than the fact that he really is a lying, ruthless murdering bastard!  So, here's hoping that by

January, he'll be back in for a long time...............:tiphat:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, chess said:

Thank you. And, I really have nothing personal against OJ. Other than the fact that he really is a lying, ruthless murdering bastard!  So, here's hoping that by

January, he'll be back in for a long time...............:tiphat:

You're welcome. I'm really finding it hard to believe that he'll be able to follow the conditions of the parole. You'd think that from all the bullets he's dodged, he'd get his s**t together and chill out. If not, he will more than likely spend the rest of his life in prison which he'll have no one to blame but himself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1