Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: expect economic movement in the next stage

yota691

2 hours ago, dinareffic said:

You guys,  I've been in this for 12 years and have never seen a flurry of this much positive CBI/financial news come out.  I truly believe this is it. 

I agree, I am pushing 15. They have set the ground work. IMF is pushing, countries coming in, and Trump is making business deals. Our time is coming.  

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I agree, I am pushing 15. They have set the ground work. IMF is pushing, countries coming in, and Trump is making business deals. Our time is coming.  

Well it better come quick Chuck as I'm not getting any younger these days lol

pp

• Upvote 8

There's no time for anymore foolin' aroun!!!! Git the ball rollin' Iraq!!! My wife needs a new house! I need to send Bibles to China..I'll use little to feed children, cause , the soul saved is more important...Bibles are the answer!!! But I do want to bless some veterans in my town...seeing that I'll be able to see that they get all that I give...and I want to find the most effective way to evangelize the lost... cause, JESUS IS COMING!!!!!

Edited by endeavor1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

(by don961)

Central Bank Governor: We expect economic movement in the next stage

75cf5221c6597435d1727111.jpg
 Thursday - 20-7-2017

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alak, on Thursday, the occurrence of economic movement throughout Iraq in the coming days after the liberation of security forces in the city of Mosul from the organization of Daed. 

"Iraq is going to be able to attract foreign investment because of the stability of the security situation and increase the number of investment opportunities," he said. 

He added that "foreign investment will not be achieved only by the existence of an efficient banking sector able to absorb this role and interact with him and be a supporter and financier and facilitator of these operations," explaining that "the central bank now is pushing banks to prepare for advanced roles until the development of its programs and systems so that you can support investments in the country ".
  • Upvote 14

I'm really torn on this and I've been in this since the beginning but 1/2 of me hopes there will be no RV before Trump gets his tax reform done and the other 1/2 wants to see resolution to this RV.

As always thanks for all the great reporting.

• Upvote 2