Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OJ Poll

chess

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Sadly, I think he'll get number 1)......Personally I think they should dump his handcuffed ass in the Goldman's front yard.  :angry:

GO RV, then BV 

Sadly, I think he'll get number 1)......Personally I think they should dump his handcuffed ass in the Goldman's front yard.  :angry:

GO RV, then BV 

HOPE TO HELL THE MURDERING BASTARD WILL COMMIT SOME CRIME, AND HEAD BACK FOR LIFE!!!!.......:angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

GO RV, then BV 

So what your saying is if it was you that was found innocent of a crime, but I feel your guilty anyways, that I could do that to you ?

Interesting, society is heading back to the days of Salem in days of old. :(

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I figure # 1. He was sent away longer than normal mostly due to his nortority. That and he was not sent to jail for murder, it was for armed robbery and kidnapping.

Just my :twocents:

pp

HERE'S HOPING THE GOLDMAN FAMILY TAKES CARE OF BUSINESS IN OCTOBER!!!!!.....:angry:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

So what your saying is if it was you that was found innocent of a crime, but I feel your guilty anyways, that I could do that to you ?

pp

I understand your angst.  Having lived through that entire debacle as an American.....I can tell you the country was indeed split.  Although I am completely behind our justice system....I truly believe O.J. was aquitted because of his celebrity status, and the fear that still remained after the Rodney King riots.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

WTF:  WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A COLD BLOODED RUTHLESS MURDERING :angry: BASTARD!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I understand your angst.  Having lived through that entire debacle as an American.....I can tell you the country was indeed split.  Although I am completely behind our justice system....I truly believe O.J. was aquitted because of his celebrity status, and the fear that still remained after the Rodney King riots.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

Gee I hate when you make an excellent post and even more so when I feel a emerald is warrented, as in this case Shabs.

pp

• Upvote 2

OJ Simpson granted parole after serving nine years of armed robbery sentence

Former NFL star famously acquitted of murder expected to be released from prison in October after serving minimum portion of 33-year sentence

Amanda Holpuch in New York

Thursday 20 July 2017 20.06 BST

2 vids in link

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/20/oj-simpson-parole-granted-prison-release-october

18 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Shabs and Chess...right on.  

Poker....Sometimes the law aint right, know what I mean. I say fry the bastard! lol

Just another dangerous lunatic on the streets, great!

AND, AFTER HE IS FRIED......"MAY HE SMOKE A TURD IN HELL!"...................................Robin Williams

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was living in Huntington Beach at the time.

It was all everyone was talking about, you could change stations and every dang one was running something about it.

I and a friend took a ride up there, the mass of people was crazy.

The lady prosecutor should have recused herself, and the judge Tito was a pompous ass.

As far as this crime, he really has done the top end of the range.

I'm convinced he did the murders, and remember, since 1933 all laws are not laws, there is a monetary price for everything, including murder.

It just cost him almost every penny to buy out of it, and then he turned into a mean drunk.

How could I be committed to individual liberty and not agree that he should be let go?

He is just the embodiment of our very broken and unfair "justice" system.

• Upvote 3