Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer, says spokesman

I thought for sure if anything ever happened  RINO John McCain I would surely go TEE HEE HEE .

I just heard he has brain cancer is going to go through chemo and radiation poisoning.

When I heard the news my first thoughts were dang I hope he comes through this OK.

Life SUCKS.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise   

• Upvote 4

John McCain has cancer in the brain

John McCain has cancer in the brain

5 hours ago

Twilight News / said senior Senator John McCain, chairman of the Armed Services Committee, the Office of the US Senate that McCain, the Republican presidential candidate in 2008, suffering from a malignant tumor in the brain.

McCain is recovering at his home in Arizona since undergoing surgery in Phoenix on Friday to remove a blood clot above his left eye.

His office said that an analysis of the tissue after the operation revealed the blood clot in the brain tumor link known as blastomatous glioma.

The blastomatous glioma is a tumor of the fourth degree and is the most virulent tumors. The MD Anderson Cancer Center, it can be very aggressive and spread to other parts of the brain very quickly.

His autobiography

Although he is known for strong defending strong US military action abroad he has also worked with Democrats on issues of curbing violations of campaign finance to immigration reform.

McCain, 80, known political independence for more than three decades in the Senate and former pilot Navy was re-elected for a sixth term in the Council in November.

Pilot, McCain was the US Navy, the son and grandson of admirals army. The plane was shot down over Vietnam in 1967 and spent five and a half years, a prisoner of war and was repeatedly tortured by his captors communists.

One of the most proud of what McCain are doing work on the adoption of legislation banning torture in 2015.

Bush said Donald Trump, "Senator McCain was always a fighter" and wished him a speedy recovery.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 1

Statement reveals brain tumor known as glioblastoma was removed along with blood clot above senator’s left eye during surgery last Friday

Ben Jacobs in Washington

Thursday 20 July 2017 07.35 BST

2500.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=92dfb858da262b13422612ead8f61c23
John McCain missed a vote on a bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act due to the surgery, which ultimately led to the stalling of the effort.
Photograph: Brian Snyder/Reuters

Criticism of McCain's policies and behaviors is surely in bounds...wishing he is dead or that his dire situation is a punishment from God steps over the line for me. This article lists both forms of discourse as something to be noted...I would only note the prior. 

Indy 

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Criticism of McCain's policies and behaviors is surely in bounds...wishing he is dead or that his dire situation is a punishment from God steps over the line for me. This article lists both forms of discourse as something to be noted...I would only note the prior. 

But in an

Agreed, Indy.  Politics is in play, always.....wishing death on someone, not so much.

I wonder why the threads were merged.....Mine had more to do with the attacks on McCain personally, and the mind of the extreme alt-right.  :shrug:  Censorship or mistaken oversight?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

While I greatly appreciate his service to our country, I do not agree with his political views at all. He is a right wing Democrat or a left wing Republican and either way is no good for either side. I really wish him well and I hope that he gets the f___ out of the way !

• Upvote 3

I like the way cousin Joe Dan Gorman puts it... "As Christians, we don't wish for the TIMELY death of a political foe... we wish for them to have a 'come to Jesus' moment"!   And that is my wish for John McCain... he should retire immediately, concentrate on healing and search his soul (if he hasn't already sold it).

• Upvote 6